‹ Prequel: Light in the Storm
Status: Sequel to: Light in the Storm.

Guiding Lights

Lilliani isn't your typical sixteen year old. Trying to be a normal girl while struggling to be a teenage witch isn't easy, especially when having to deal with supernatural life, black magic battles, and marrying her wolf-phasing soul mate. Nothing seems out of the ordinary anymore.

But what happens when a situation arises that neither Lonnie or Nick can handle? When forgetting everything and only having each other isn't an option anymore, what do you do?

With enemies from the past, priorities of the present, and unavoidable changes of the future, Nick and Lonnie have to see if they can make it through yet another tough situation and find their last guiding light.
  1. One; Normality
    So maybe things were finally starting to settle down, and that I was glad for.
  2. Two; Next Step
    That’s a weird scenario. Not just because I’m asking my dad, but because I’m married and I’m asking my dad.
  3. Three; Unknown
    None of us needed anything to be going on, that was for sure.
  4. Four; Things
    His own cheeks turned a bright pink and I honestly didn’t know how much sweeter he could get.
  5. Five; Unheard
    I tried to move forward, though I didn’t know why, and it wasn’t until I felt my knees buckle that I had no control of anything.
  6. Six; Backwards
    “I-I don’t understand…” It was hard for me to breathe, and my words weren’t coming out clearly, but he heard me.
  7. Seven; Numb
    Maybe there would be some denial, but maybe thinking that none of this was fully real was the best thing for me.