Running From Lions

015

We walked down the road in the dark.

“What will his dad do?” he asked.

“Punch him, kick him out, I don’t really know,” I admitted as we walked into the park.

“Alex wants to be with Xavier,” I said and he smiled as he sat down pulling me onto his lap.

“Mom and dad want to talk to your parents,” he said and I looked worried.

“I think it’s about us and wanting to know the rules,” he admitted.

“Rules?” I asked.

“Yeah like what we’re allowed to do as in are we allowed to share beds that sort of thing, don’t worry,” he reassured and I nodded.

“Rory it’s my aunts birthday next week and they’re having a party so I thought you might want to come with me. Xavier will be there seeing as it’s his mom and he said he was going to take Alex, I thought you could meet everyone,” he asked and I smiled.

"Okay,” I replied and he beamed.

“Talking of them 2 I think it’s safe to say they’re taking things further,” I said and he laughed.

“Yeah even I worked that one out, I’m excited for you to meet everyone. Xavier’s mom will love you although they’ll all tease me.”

“Why?”

“I’ve never introduced them to a girl before, I’ve never really had a girlfriend,” he admitted and I looked back shocked.

“What I haven’t.”

“Really?” he nodded.

“I’ve dated girls and I’ve had a girlfriends but nothing serious, it’s never lasted over 2 weeks. You’re the first girl my parents have met,” he said and I smiled kissing him.

“Its getting cold out come here,” he said pulling me against him, he kissed me deepening it and we both jumped as someone shouted my name.

I spun round to see some guy.

“Your Jonah’s sister right?” I nodded.

"Where’s your brother?” I shrugged.

“Don’t shrug at me,” he snapped.

“I haven’t seen him in a month, he’s never home and were hardly close, why?” I asked.

“Me and him need a chat,” the guy replied.

“What does he owe you?” I asked as Jack pulled me closer.

“Dude don’t worry I’m not after her”, he reassured Jack.

“Let’s say he took something of mine,” the guy said and I nodded.

“Drugs?” I asked and he shook his eyes widened.

“No! I’m not into that, he’s run off with my girlfriend,” he snapped and I rolled my eyes.

“What?” he asked sounding calmer and friendly.

“It’s not the first time, I’m sorry but I really don’t know where he is or how to find him. How did you know who I am?” I asked as he sat next to us.

“When I get hold of him I swear I’ll kill him, there was a picture in this,” he said handing me Jonahs wallet and I smiled at the picture of us together on the inside.

“Don’t kill him, hitting him never works. Trust me give it a week and she’ll come running back, they always do after a few days of him. He’s not exactly attentive to people, she’ll be begging for you to take her back. You know him?” I asked and he nodded.

“I’ll trust you on that one and we met at a party, that’s how I knew your name, I saw the tattoo” he explained.

“What tattoo?” I asked confused.

“On his arm,” he replied.

“He doesn’t have any tattoos.”

“Yeah he does, the top of his right arm. It says Rory,” he said and I looked shocked.

“I never knew,” I stated shocked.

“Well he has it anyway you see him tell him Craig wanted him and sorry if I made you guys jump,” he said walking off.

Jack pulled me towards home and I kept quiet, we walked back into Alex’s and upstairs.

“We’re home,” Jack shouted as he smacked the bedroom door and I wandered off and got changed before walking back to see Alex stood in his boxers.

“Rory you okay?” I nodded.

“Alex come back,” Xavier said and he smiled.

“Okay night” he said hugging me; I saw Jack in bed and I got I next to him. He wrapped his arm round me as he turned the light out.

“He’s got my name tattooed on him,” I said and he nodded.

“Don’t worry about him.”

I nodded.

“Why?”

“You’re his sister, he treats you like shit but deep down he must love you,” he explained.

“Do you think I should do something?” I asked and he shook his head.

“He’d only hurt you, he knows where you are if he needs you and he doesn’t want help,” he said and I nodded knowing he was right.

“Alex only had his boxers on,” I whispered and he laughed.

“I only have mine on,” he replied winking and I ran my hand down his side to find lounge pants.

“Liar,” I whispered back and he laughed as he kissed me, he deepened it running his hand up my side and under my top.

“Oh really,” I teased and he smiled.

“You love it! I’m afraid it’s not happening though,” he admitted as he kissed my cheek.

“We’re in Alex bed so it’d be wrong,” he explained and I laughed.

“Your right,” I said as I rested my head on his chest.

“Night babe,” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of update before...new story though :)

My Worst Nightmare