Status: Updates will be slow

Wish

The Wish and The Following Morning

I’m mad at my sister, again. Hannah, my sister is S.P.O.I.L.D., spoiled. Mom and Dad give her anything she wants. I hate her! Yes, I know, I know, it’s bad to hate, but little Princess makes me so mad!!! Our parents make me take her here and there. If she wants to go somewhere, I have to take her.

“I hate you! You are ALWAYS ruining my life! I wish you would go away!” I yelled at her, not caring about hurting her feelings, it’s her problem if she has a ‘low-self-esteem’. “I’m going to my room.” I told my mother and father.

My room is large. I live on the third floor of our house. The back wall is glass. The three non-glass walls were apple green. The southern wall has the door. On the west wall is my closet, and the north (glass) wall is the door to the balcony.

The balcony is as long as the wall, and about five feet out from the house. On it is a moon chair, telescope, a blanket, a pillow, a small table stand, my book, a solar-powered lamp, and two plants.

My bed is a day bed on the east wall. It is next to my desk computer and laptop. Over by my closet are four cubicles in the shape of a diamond, and a stepladder. When I got up to my room, I went to my bed to get my apple green silk shorts and tank top. After I changed, I went to sit in my sky blue moon chair on the balcony. It was just five minutes later, when I looked up at the sky, did I see a shooting star.

“I wish I were an only child.” I said quietly, pulling out my pillow and blanket, falling asleep quickly.

The Next Morning
When I woke up the next morning it was… weird, I suppose you could say. Every time I mention Hannah’s name, my parents looked confused and would say, “Whose Hannah?”

“What do you want for breakfast?” my mother asked.

“Um, brownies.” I replied.

“Okay. I’ll call you down when it’s ready.” She replied. I just stared, wide-eyed and my mouth open in ‘O’. My mother never let me have cake for breakfast.

My room was the same… mostly. Where my closet door was, is in the same place, but it wasn’t a closet any more. It was a set of stairs. I compared the pros and cons, and, I had to admit they were neck in neck. I finally decided to go down the stairs and see what was down there.

At the bottom of the staircase was, to my surprise, my closet. I think. I mean, it was HUGE! Probably about the size of the second floor; which was exactly it. My closet was the second floor. I had ten times as much as I had before. I was at loss for words, staring at my clothes. About a foot from me was a Hot Pink sofa, into which, I sank down.

The room was somewhat like my bedroom. ¾ was wall and ¼ was glass. The walls were the same shade of Apple Green as my bedroom walls. There was a low platform with three life-size vanity mirrors, all Hot Pink, platform included. The floor was Ice White carpet. To one side was a small makeup studio, and the rest was clothes: tops, bottoms, shoes, dresses, and accessories. What I didn’t see at first was the elevator, in my room or down here. It was Ice Blue and had Ice White carpet.

I decided to change into a pair of jeans, a Baby Blue tank top and tennies. I pulled my hair up in a half-pony.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I have for now. More soon.