Water & Destruction

Chapter 10

I walked down the hallway, that Poseidon directed me towards. Poseidon. Hah. I can't believe that I'm in this situation right now, in his palace, with his son. I wonder how much I'm coming up, in that conversation, I left. Whatever, I just need to get that out of my head. Percy can't like me. I don't give a fuck, what the prophecy says, it's not going to happen. I reached the game room door, turned the handle, and walked inside. Surrounding me, was the best game room set up, I've ever seen. This place, was so much better, than any Dave & Busters, I've ever been in. I looked up, and saw a dolphin, swim over the roof. I jumped, and realized that I could breathe, just fine. Huh, must be some kind of magic.. I turned around, and smacked right into another person. I stumbled, and was caught, by some very muscular arms. "Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, I'm such a fucking klutz!" I looked up, to see that the person who caught me, was really hot. He flashed a smile. "It's okay. Catching gorgeous girls, is a hobby of mine." I giggled. "Well, to whom do I owe a thanks to?" He smirked. "Triton, and your name, would be?" This time, I smirked. "Aleena." His eyebrows shot up, but he quickly regained his composure. I could've sworn, that I saw a kind of evil glint in his eye, but I ignored it. A guy this cute, couldn't have anything to do, with evil. "Aleena, huh? You're hear with Percy, arn't you?" I nodded. "Yepp." "Interesting. So, do you have a boyfriend, back home?" He asked. I bit my lip. "No. I-" Before I could finish, he pushed me up against the ping-pong table, and his lips, were pressed against mine. I tried to push away, but his arms, were like a vice. I shut down, hopeing that he would get the point. He took me not struggling, as a sign that I wanted more, and became more aggressive. Deciding that I would just give him what he wants, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and started moving my lips, with his. He smirked, between kisses, and started to snake his hands, up my shirt. "What the fuck, are you doing?!?" A voice screamed. Triton broke away from the kiss, and backed up. I looked over to see Percy, furious. "Triton! You're such a dick! What the fuck?" He yelled. Triton put his hands in his pockets, and smirked. "Actually, Percy, I think the fucking would of ensued, if you hadn't of interrupted." Percy stepped forward, and withdru his sword, pressing it up against Triton's throat. Triton just kept smirking. "What are you going to do, brother? Kill me? You know you can't kill a god." Percy was shaking. "No, but I'm sure that if I cut off your head, it wouldn't do you any good." Triton's smirk, dropped a little. "You wouldn't dare." Percy pressed his sword harder against Triton's neck, and beads of gold blood, started to show. "Want to bet?" Percy asked, menaceingly. Triton, regained his smirk. "A bet? Sure. If I win, I get Aleena. Since, you know, you're not going anywhere with her." Percy pressed the sword, even harder, causing more gold blood. "Oh, looks like we've hit a sensitive subject. You haven't even told her how you feel, have you? But, silly me, I should've known. You're to big of a bitch." I sucked in my breath. What is Triton talking about? Percy doesn't like me, he can't. Triton's comment, caused Percy to pull off on the pressure, of his sword, on Triton's neck. Triton, used this oppurtunity, to grab Percy, and throw him across the room. "Percy!" I exclaimed. This was getting way out of hand, the chaos in this room, was escalating. Wait. Chaos. I closed my eyes, and imagined all the tension and chaos, in a form of a giant ball. I grasped my hand into a fist, crushing it all. I opened my eyes, and saw Percy standing up, still furious, but not as bad. Then, Triton, was walking out the door. I ran to Percy, and gave him a hug. "Percy, I'm so sorry! I didn't know what was happening, and then, I couldn't fight him off." Percy sighed. "It's okay, Aleena, I understand. But, come on. I want to get out of here." I nodded, and suddenly, was whisked away, in a torrent of bubbles. I looked over, to see Percy, just as our heads, broke the surface of the water. Percy, started swimming for shore, and I followed behind him. When I got to the sand, I walked up to where Percy was standing. "Aleena," He said. Oh god, here it comes. Whatever he was holding back, was about to come out, I bit my lip, and stared at his sea green eyes. Then, he stepped forward, and pushed his lips to mine. I blinked in surprise, but quickly succombed to the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands, on the small of my back, felt like they were meant to be there. I kept kissing him, feeling the passion of the kiss, getting hotter and hotter. He nibbled my lip, and I tangled my hands in his hair. God, I want every  inch of him. He moved his lips, to my neck, and I moaned. Then, he went back to my lips, and our kissing was fueled, with desire. After about 5 minutes, we broke apart, panting. "Aleena, I've wanted to do that, since I first saw you, in the lake.," He said. I smirked. "I guess, you could say the same for me." He smiled, and then looked up at the sky. "Oh look, our ride's here." I followed his gaze, and saw two pegasai. This day, could not have had a more perfect ending. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooooooo sorry, I haven't updated in forever!
I hope this chapter, made up for it?
Anyway, tell me what you think?