Water & Destruction

Chaper 11

It was dark now, the ground beneath us, whooshing away in a blur. I looked over at Percy, and smiled. He had kissed me. Me. Aleena Ragone. I've haven't been this happy, in a long time. It's just perfect. Then, to top it all off, we're flying on Pegesai. I know, I know, I'm being hella mushy, but I can't help it. The boy that I like, liked me back. I wonder, how long this'll last. I hope a long time, I wouldn't mind being with Percy, forever. He just, completes me. Wait. What am I thinking? I can't feel this way about Percy! The fucking prophecy, it's coming true. We kissed, it's obviously starting. Which means.. No. It's not starting, I don't love him. At least, I don't think I do. We can't be IN love, we haven't even known each other, for very long. But, god, oh god, we kissed. That's how people start to fall in love. And, I felt so much, when we did. The world seemed to stop, it was amazing. I shook my head. Whatever smile, and happiness I had, was now gone. "Aleena? Are you okay?" Percy asked. I gave him a fake smile. "Of course. I'm just, really tired. That's all. Promise." Percy's worried expression, softened into into a warm smile. "I'm glad to hear that. Get some sleep, beautiful. You deserve it." I nodded, and looked away. He called me beautiful. Fuck, this hurts. I can't let this happen. But, I want it to.. I bit my lip, and rested my head, on my horses neck. As much as my thoughts fought to keep me awake, my eyes closed, and sleep took over. As did the dreams. I was in a cave? I don't even know, it was dark, cold, and damp. Two figures, were standing next to each other, talking. Curiosity got the best of me, and I walked over, to see who they were. I hid behind a rock, and tried to hear. As to why, I was hiding, I don't know. They couldn't see me, it was a dream. But, I started to listen. "And you're sure, that she killed the cyclopes, by herself? Jackson didn't help her?" "Positive. She was alone. Jackson was unconscious." What the hell? How did these people know about the cyclopes thing? They wern't there.. "I see. She's stronger than I suspected. You were right to pick her, Luke." My blood ran cold. Luke? I brought my head higher, and saw that one of the two figures, was in fact, Luke. As for the other, I didn't know. "Thank you. She's more powerful, than she or anyone else, knows. When, she finally kills Jackson, she'll be mine, and the plan, will be complete." I was having, a very hard time, controlling my breathing. I know the prophecy said that I was gking yo kill Percy, but hearing Luke say it.. It was all to much. And, what plan? God, I need to wake up, now. "Good. Aleena is vital, to this. We can not overtake Olympus, without her." Holy shit. Take over Olympus? Umm, no thank you. "Trust me, I know. But, there's no need to worry. Her and Jackson, have already started falling in love. It won't be long now. Expecially, because, Jackson's a pathetic, hopeless boy." I clenched my fist. Percy, was none of those things. "It'll be a sight, when she destroys him. The best part? Neither of them, will be expecting it." Luke laughed, cold and dark. "Yes, it will be. I am most excited. Everything will work out magically. She'll be so distraught, over killing Jackson, that she'll have no choice, but to come to me." I gasped, and my hand flew to my mouth. Luke, spun around, and stared at my hiding space. "Who's there?" I started shaking. How dis he hear me? The other man, smiled cruelly. "Be calm, Luke. It appears, that our talk, has been listened in on, by a visiter." My eyes widened, in terror. This time, Luke smiled, but didn't say anything. The other man, turned to face my hiding place, also. "Aleena, dear. You better wake up. You're going to be in a bit of a prediciment, if you're sleeping." He snapped his fingers, and I instantly woke up. My first reaction, was that it was very windy. Then, I realized, that I was free falling, through the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler.
But, comments would be appreciated, and adored. Please? (: