Water & Destruction

Chapter 12

I instantly went into survival mode.

“Percy!” I screamed.

As the wind was whipping every inch of my body, I couldn’t hear nor really see a damn thing.

Percy was nowhere to be found. I could only hope to the Gods that he hadn’t hit the ground and died on impact.

Wait.

What am I doing? I’m fucking free falling through the air, and I can’t fly. But, I’m still managing to think about Percy?

Oh, dear sweet Zeus.

I could see the ground getting closer and closer.

Well, Aleena. You’re going to die.

I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the impact, when suddenly, I was plucked out of the air.

I opened my eyes, to see that I was on none other than Blackjack, and that Percy was in front of me.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I clung onto him until we landed.

Stepping off of Blackjack, everything that had just happened finally hit me. I stumbled back, and then proceeded to fall on my ass.

Percy noticed this, and quickly ran over to my side,

“Are you okay, Aleena? What happened?”

I looked up into his sea green eyes.

“What do you mean, what happened? I have no fucking clue! All I know, is that I was having a nice little dream, and Luke was-”

I stopped short, my eyes widening. Percy couldn’t know about the dreams, or visions, or whatever the hell they were. If he knew, then I know that he would try to stop any form of them coming true, and I couldn’t bear to see him get hurt. Wait. I couldn’t bear it? Since when did caring about Percy become so imminent?
Fuck.

For whatever reason, I forgot about the kiss. But, it was just a kiss, right? Nothing more? People kiss all the time. I’ve kissed tons of people, and nothing has happened from it.

“Aleena, what about Luke?”

Percy knocked me out of my reverie with his question, and I looked down at the ground.

“Nothing. It’s nothing, I promise.”

As soon as the words came from my mouth, even I knew that I didn’t believe the lie. I mean, who would? I’ve gotten us in enough trouble, anyway. Of course Luke is going to be a part of it, it’s just one more nail for my coffin.

“You’re lieing. Something obviously happened, and then we were knocked out of the air by god knows what,” Percy said.

I bit my lip. I couldn’t lie to him, I really couldn’t.

“Luke wants me, Percy. He wants me after the prophecy, because in the end, I’m supposed to kill you. He sent that stupid cyclops after us, because he knew that if I had been caught, then you would’ve come after it to save me. Okay?”

As I finished confessing, I felt the hot tears start to stream down my face. I didn’t ask for this, I didn’t ask to have a damn prophecy about me, and I certainly didn’t ask to have Percy Jackson thrown into my life. It was too much.

Percy sighed, causing me to look up.

“I wouldn’t ever let anything happen to you, you know that? I don’t know what is, but I just have this extreme urge to protect you, and I just feel like you’re mine. I know that the prophecy says that you’re going to kill me, but I’ve had my fair share of prophecies that haven’t come true in the way that they were thought to. Damn’t, Aleena, I just-”

I silenced him by putting my finger to his lips, my tears long gone, and a smile slowly starting to spread across my face.

“I’m your’s, huh?”

Trying to make a joke out of it, I knew that my smile had turned into a smirk.

Percy then did something that I never would’ve expected.
Grabbing my hips, he pulled me on top of him, and looked into my eyes.

“Yes; mine.”

Then, our lips hungrily clashed together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, I haven't updated this story in about 2 years.

Forgive me if I'm a little rusty.