Water & Destruction

Chapter 2

Every part of my body hurt. Probably from that killer workout I did yesterday. God, I had the weirdest dream ever. My beautiful Porche was smashed into a tree by this monster, and I flew through the windsheild. Some dream, I- "Annabeth, you couldn't of been more gentle, when you pulled her out?" A voice said, interrupting my thought process. "Grover, shut up. If I hadn't of pulled her out right than, she would of died." Whoa, wait. Who was talking? They almost sounded like they were talking about me. But, that's impossible, I was in my nice, fluffy, warm bed. "Okay, Annabeth, whatever you say. So, do you really think she's the one from the prophecy? She doesn't look that special." Prophecy? What the hell was going on? I'm no one special. Damn't, I need to wake up. "I don't know, that monster tried to kill her, and it's around the time that The Oracle predicted." Okay, I really need to wake up, now monsters are trying to kill me? Monsters arn't real! "I guess only the Gods know. I wonder who's going to claim her. Whoever it is, must have a sick sense of humor. I mean really, letting that gorgeous car get totaled.." My eyes snapped open, and I sat up straight, breathing heavly. "Where's my Porche!?" I yelled. Two people wre staring at my strangly, and I had no idea who they were. I looked around, and started to get a panicky feeling in my chest. I was most definitly not, in my bed. Instead, I was in some kind of tent, sitting on a cot, outside. "Well, look who's up," The girl standing in front of me said. "I'll go tell Chiron." I blinked, trying to make it all go away. I watched as the girl walked out of the tent, and  I directed my attention back to the person in front of me. I did a double take at what I saw. This guy, had goat legs in place of human ones. "Oh my god, you're a goat man!" I gasped out loud. He smirked, and then said, "Actually, the correct term beautiful, is Satyr. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." I couldn't help but gawk. "Camp Half-What? What the hell is going on here? Why am I here?" I started asking, uncontrolably. "Well, why don't you get up, I'll show you around, and explain everything." I looked at him questioningly, swung my legs over the cot, and walked over to where he was standing. Looking me up and down, he smiled, and said "Mm, girl, you must be a daughter of Aproditie, you're gorgeous." I rolled my eyes. I've lost track of the countless pickup lines guys tried to put on me. "I don't know who my mom is, she took off before I turned one," I said. "Which is why, you're here. All signs say that you're a Demi-god. Oh, and by the way, I'm Grover," He said, leading me outside. "Aleena," I replied. Then, I looked around, and gasped. This was a totally different world. I felt like I had stepped into a Medievel movie. All around people were fighting with swords, walking around in armor, and staring at me. I blushed, and said "Why are they all looking at me?" Grover laughed. "It's been a while since a monster attacked a Demi-god, this close to camp. And, you look like a daughter of Aproditie, so as to why a huge bad ass monster would want you, is weird." My jaw dropped, I was having a hard time understanding. "I'm a what? And since when are monsters real?" Grover sighed. "A Demi-god. Your mom, is a God. As for the monsters, they've always been real. It's weird that you didn't run in to any until now. You're 16 right?" I nodded, there was no way my mom was a god. "Okay, then if my mom is a god, then who is she?" I said, and then looked ahead. We were nearing a big, old fashioned house. "Are we going in there?" I asked, before Grover could answer my first question. He nodded, and then said, "Yeah, Chrion's in there. Umm, you'll know who your mom is, when she claims you." I raised my eyebrows. Claimed? It just sounded stupid. "How does she-" I cut myself off midsentance, because Grover was staring at something above me. I followed his gaze, and gasped. Floating above me, was a shimmery, gold apple. I swatted at it, and tried to make it go away, but my hand just passed through it. By then, a large group of people had gathered, and were also gawking at me. I felt my face get hot. Suddenly, the sound of a horses hooves, made me turn around. "You must be Aleena, I'm Chiron." This time, I was able to hold in my shock. The person talking to me was a centaur. Apparently, everything here was Greek. "Yes, sir. I am," I replied feebly. "Well, young lady, you and I have some talking to do. I haven't seen that symbol above your head, since the Trojan war." There was a collective gasp. Once again, I was the only clueless one. "Okay," I answered, following him into the house. We went through the doors, and around a corner, ending in an office-like room. I watched as Chiron sat down in a wheel chair, and his horse body dissapered. Now, he looked like a normal cripple. "Aleena, do you know why you're here?"He asked. "It's because I'm a Demi-god, right?" Chrion nodded. "Very good, and now, we also know who your mother is." I looked up, and saw the apple thing was gone. "So, who is she?" I replied. Chiron eyed me intently, and than said "Aleena, do you know about the Golden Apple, in the Trojan War?" He asked. "Yeah, everyone wanted it, so it caused a lot of problems," I said. "Oh, it did more than that. It caused the Trojan War, both between God's and humans," He said.  I was begining to get confused, again. "And that applies to me, how?" I asked. "After the Trojan War, Zeus forbid her to ever have children, in fear that they would rise up, destroy Olympus, and the world. Darling, your mother is that her, she's Eris, Goddess of Chaos," Chiron answered. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't just pull the Trojan War, Golden Apple, Eris, and Zeus forbidding her not to have children stuff, out of my butt. (: I actually did research.
Anyway, story comments, please!
Tell your friends about me too. (;