Water & Destruction

Chapter 3

Awesome. My mom's the Goddess of Chaos. That explains so much of my life. All those accidents, and people getting crazy over little things. What an explanation. And now, as if it couldn't get anymore weirder, I was on my way to get a prophecy. Apparently,  there was this next great one, and it dealt with me, and this kid Percy. Whatever the hell that meant. I had no idea who he was, and I sure didn't seem to be on his radar. When I asked Annabeth about him, she told me he was busy, and then walked away. For whatever reason, she hated me. Yet, I found it very ironic that she was the one who pulled me out of my windsheild. I looked around. At least this place was pretty. My cabin, was gorgeous too, it had tons of gold and beautiful fabrics everywhere. Oh, and lots of mirrors. I guess my mom's vain. From what Chiron told me, she's very beautiful. Almost at a tie with Aphroditie. I wouldn't know though, I've never seen either of them. "Hey, you!" A voice yelled. I turned, and saw one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. He had gorgeous sandy blonde hair, and he seemed to glow. His smile wasn't a bad one either, it literally dazzled. "What?" I asked. He started walking over to me, and I stopped, waiting. When he was within touching distance, I noticed he was even more appitizing. "Your Eris's daughter right? Aleena?" He said. God, this day was getting more and more better, everyone seemed to know who I was. "Yeah, I am. But look, I really need to go, I've got some big, wonderful prophecy waiting for me," I said, started to walk away. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me into to him. I pushed off, and gave him a disgusted look. "Hey, do me a favor will you? Go away, you're being a douche bag," I said. He just laughed, and then said, "Your feisty, and sexy. Just like your mother. Very hot." I rolled my eyes, I could not believe I was getting hit on. "Thanks for the complimant, but I'm leaving now, bye," I said. "Okay sexy, but remember this, I'll always be in sky. So if you need me, just ask. I'll do anything for you." I sighed, not looking back at him, as I walked down the hill. "By the way, I'm Apollo," I heard him say. Dumbfounded, I turned around, to see him wink at me, then dissappear. Holy shit, I just got hit on by a god, and he knows my mom. Maybe I am important. I shook that thought out of my head though, and finished getting off the hill. Rounding a corner, I came face to face with the mouth of a cave, and stepped inside. "Hello!" I yelled, expecting some kind of response. I heard a crunch, and whipped around. A young girl, about my age was staring at me, with a dazed expression, then a green smoke enveloped us, and she opened her mouth, chanting. "A goddess' mistake, shall rise above.
Water and Destruction will fall in love.
In darkness or light, consequences shall come. In the hands of the chaos goddess' daughter, the son of the sea god shall die. Bringing tears, to even deaths' eyes." I started shaking, and backed away from her. She snapped out of her reviere, and said, "Oh, what did I say? You must be Aleena, well whatever I said, was about you." I started shaking my head, and ran out of the cave. According to that girl, I'm going to fall in love, and kill someone. This was begining to be to much, I needed to think. I slowed to jog, and made my way to the lake. Swimming, was my only stress reliever. I felt so serene, and no one could bother me. I stepped on the edge of the dock, and looked around, making sure that no one was watching, then stripped down to my underwear. I dove into the crisp, cool water, and was instantly sastified. No one was talking to me, and I couldn't here anything. I loved how the water was still, no one to ripple it, after I was under.  I rose to the service for air, and smiled. There was still no one around but me. Wanting more peace, I dove back under, and almost choked on water. There were about 10 watery mermaid things smiling, and waving at me. I knew what they were, Chiron told me there were water nymphs in the water. I waved back, and decided I should get out. Rising back up to surface, I kicked to the dock, to get my clothes, and felt my jaw set in anger, as I saw my clothes were gone. I looked around, and saw a couple of wood nymphs running away into the forrest, with them. Shit. Shit. Shit. Why does this stuff happen? Well, I guess i'm just waiting in the water until help comes. Fanfuckingtastic. I could go run to my cabin, I mean i've got a kick ass body, but shamelessly flaunting myself, didn't really sound like a good way to meet everyone. I sighed, sinking below the water, just enough, so my shoulders were covered. "Percy, I'm telling you man, she's hot as hell, and her cabin's right across from yours," I heard Grover say. Fuck buckets there coming this way. "Okay dude, whatever you say. I need to find her though, Chiron said the prophecy had to do with her and I. And then Rachel said she took off, after she went to see her," Another voice said. "Mm, maybe she's lost, I'll go find her," Grover said. This goat was starting to get on my nerves.    
"Okay, don't want to cockblock you, so have fun. I'm going to go for a swim." I started to panic, a guy was coming down to swim. I was half-naked in the water. Fuck, I should of thought about this. I looked angrily up at the sky, I bet all the God's were having a great big laugh right now. I peeked around the side of the dock, and still didn't see anyone, but footsteps were getting closer. I dove underwater, and swam as deep as I could go, and felt my fingertips graze the water. Then, the water shook around me, meaning, I was no longer alone. I was completely and utterly fucked, I couldn't hold my breath for much longer, and when I went up for air someone would see me,. Suddenly, I felt hands wrap around me, and I saw the water nymphs. I tried yelling at them, but only bubbles came out. They smiled, and started pulling me through the water, not caring that I was struggling. I closed my eyes, trying not to notice how fast we were moving, and felt myself smash into something hard. I snapped open my eyes, and swallowed a bunch of water. The air in my lungs, were now filled with water, and I was getting close to blacking out. Then, once again, I felt arms wrap around me, and pull me. This time, up. My head broke the surface, and I started sputtering, and coughing up water. "Damn nymphs," I said outloud. "Yeah, I've never had them throw a girl at me before." I spun around in the water, and came face to face with a gorgeous boy. He had sea green eyes, and a shock of black hair, gently falling on his forehead. This guy was really, really cute. I suddenly became very aware that I was half-naked, and scrambled to cover myself up. "Umm, yeah, I was swimming, and they kind of attacked me, and brought me to you," I said. He smiled, making my insides melt. Why did I feel so attracted to him? "It's okay, I didn't mind." I stared at him, and then said, "Well, I'm Aleena." His eyebrows shot up. "I'm Percy, and I've been looking for you, all day." I blushed, this was obviously the guy that I had heard Grover talking to. "Yeah? I'm sorry, I've been kind of caught up in the camp." He laughed, causing me to smile. "Well, Aleena, do you mind telling me what Rachel told you, that made you run away? She can't seem to recall her prophecy." All of the color drained from my face, but I answered. "I'd rather not talk about it right now. I'm already overwhelmed enough." Percy studied me, making me blush even more. "So I heard. You know, we've never had a monster attack a Demi-god so close to camp before. That is, aside from me, when I first got here." I bit my lip. "Interesting. Well, Percy would you mind letting me borrow your towel? Some nymphs took all my stuff." He laughed again. "Oh, so that's why your swimming naked, I thought you just liked to show off." My face turned the color of a tomato, but I regained my composure, and said, "Oh, you noticed that?" He smirked. "Well, when someone is being thrown into you, you can't help but notice." This time, it was my turn to laugh. We swam up to the dock, and Percy closed his eyes, as he helped me out of the water, and gave me his towel. When I was done wrapping myself up, we walked back towards our cabins. Once again, I was very aware that I was only covered by a thin towel. I couldn't understand why I felt this way about a boy that I didn't even know. When we arrived at our cabins, I turned to look at him, and almost got lost in his eyes. "Thanks for your help, Percy," I said. "No problem, it was worth it," He said, smirking. I smiled. Damn, this boy got to me. "Well, unless you need help getting dressed, I'm going to go get ready for the bonfire," He said, with a cough. I hadn't realized that I had been staring. Fuck, he probebly thinks I'm some kind of freak. "Good idea, I'll see you there," I said. He smiled again. "Deal." I stepped inside my cabin, and walked to my closet out of habit. But stopped, when I realized that I didn't bring in clothes. I opened the door anyway, and was shocked. Inside, were some of the most beautiful clothes, I had ever seen. Lying on the door, was a note. It read "Aleena, you really do belong in my cabin. Even though I wish your mom would die. Anyway, enjoy these, I know you want to impress him. Loves, Aphroditie" I raised my eyebrows. Well, maybe the gods do like me. I grabbed a pair of jeans, and a fitted graphic shirt, that showed off my body. The dresses seemed like a bit too much for a bonfire. Then, I walked outside, and headed towards the smoke, curling up into the sky. Aww, shit. I just realized that I'm going to have to meet everyone. Mom, if you can here me, I could really use your assistance with this one. I felt a weird tingling sensation, and walked to the fire. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously, guys. Story comments please? They make me feel like I'm doing a good job.. And they make me update faster.. Tell me what you think, please.