Water & Destruction

Chapter 6

I walked behind Percy silently, and tried to think of something to say. Nothing was coming to mind. The tension around us was almost buzzing. When we got to the cabin, I saw that my stuff was already packed in a little overnight duffle bag. Attached to it, was another note, from again, Aphroditie. "Hunny, you need to learn to control your powers more. You almost burned one of my own daughters. But anyway, I packed you some things, this bag is magic. It can never be full. Go save the world. Oh, and I'm only being nice to you, because your mother is nasty spawn, and you need someone to watch over you. XOXO, Aphroditie" Huh, a magic bag. I peered inside, and was shocked by everything that was in it. Clothes, viles of potions, lady nessecities, and a hair pin. A hair pin? I pulled it out, and ran my fingers along the edges. It was beautiful. I squeezed the sides, and the pin grew into a 3 foot silver sword. "Shit!" I exclaimed outloud. Percy turned to look at me, and his eyes widened. "Where did you get that?" He asked. I looked for something on the handle, and saw a grooved edge on both sides. I squeezed it again, and it reverted back to a hair pin. "Umm, Aphroditie. She left me this bag of stuff, it's magic.  And, this sword." "I've never seen a silver celestial blade before. I wonder what it does," Percy said. I nodded. Ugh, I feel gross. I need a shower, expecially if I'm going on a quest tommorow. "Where's the shower?" I asked. Percy pointed towards the back of the room, and I followed his finger. "Thanks," I said, walking into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes, and jumped in. Enjoying the hot water cascade down my body. After about 10 minutes, I got out, dried off, and put some shorts and a cami on to sleep in. I opened the door, and saw Percy sitting on his bunk. I walked over, and took a seat next to him. "Percy, I'm sorry you're involved in this." He sighed.  "Don't be. I've had prophecies telling me that I'm going to die before. It's just, this one was so forward, and then our quest.. It threw me a little." I bit my lip, this was going to be harder than I thought. "Have you ever had one, where you died, by the person who you fell in love with?" This caught him off guard, but he regained his composure, and I saw his jaw firmly set. "No." Damn't, this boy really hates me. I can't see how we're supposed to fall in love. I looked at him again, leaned over, and gave him a hug. Surprisingly, he returned it, and wrapped his arms around me. "Percy, I'm scared. I'm not ready to leave tommorow. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do," I said into his chest. He hugged me tighter. "You'll be fine, I'll be here for you." Wow. I was not expecting him to say that. I broke away from the hug, and immediately felt cold without his arms around me. "I need sleep, I'm going to go to bed, okay?" I said. He nodded, and I retreated to the bunk across the room. I climbed in bed, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

Percy's POV

It was a little past two in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. That hug just kept replaying itself in mind. It was like she belonged there, and when I wrapped my arms around her, it was like we were the only two people in the world. Everything felt right. And then she broke away from it, and the real world came crashing in. I looked over at her sleeping form. She was beautiful, in everyway, even when she slept. Her brown hair layed perfectly across her pillow. Not understanding what I was doing, I got up, and walked over to her bunk for a better view. Damn, she's going to think I'm a creeper if she wakes up. Oh well, at least she'll know that I don't hate her. I felt bad for how I talked to her, on my bunk. It's just that, I thought maybe if I distanced myself, we wouldn't fall in love. But gods, she's perfect. I leaned down, and kissed her forehead. She stirred and I quickly hurried back into my bed. "Percy." I froze, and looked over at her. She was still sound asleep. "No, don't touch him, stop!" She was definitly the one talking, but it was in her sleep. Interesting, she's dreaming about me. I smirked. I waited for at least ten minutes, to see if she'd say anything else. She didn't, so I let sleep take me over. And holy shit, do I wish I hadn't. The dream was vivid, frightning, and had Luke in it. Aleena was surrounded by columns, on Olympus, with Luke. "Well Aleena, thanks for showing up. I knew you'd pick me over him." Aleena shook her head. "Fuck off, dick. I love Percy, not you," She said. "That's not the way to talk to me, bitch. You're mine, and you'll do what I say." Luke motioned his hand, and Aleena was thrown into him. He snaked his around her, and planted them on her ass. "Get off me, let me go!" She screamed. Luke laughed. "Hunny, it's just you and me, no one can hear you." Her eyes widened, but they quickly snapped back. "That's not true, Percy's going to save me." An amused smile spread across Luke's face. "Percy Jackson? No dear, he's not going to save you. He's dead. Remember, you killed him." This time, Aleena's eyes grew huge, and didn't go back. Tears started to flow put of them, and Luke laughed. "Don't cry, baby. I'm here for you, now and forever." Aleena started thrashing violently to get away from him, and succeeded, by head butting him in the face. She started to run, but he grabbed her by hair, and pulled her back. She screamed in pain. "Listen bitch, you listen to me, got it? Don't ever try to pull that shit again. Now, let's go up to my fathers throne and violate it." A twisted smile formed on his lips. Aleena just looked confused. "What the hell are you talking about Luke?" She snapped. He grabbed her by the waist, started pulling her up to the Gods' thrones, and said, "Aleena, I'm going to give something to you that Percy never did. And, during that process, I'm going to get a son, that has our combined powers, and will continue my reign when we're gone." Aleena started shaking, and her eyes widened. "No. No! Let me go! I won't let you, don't touch me, you filthy piece of shit! I hate you, I hate you! Let me go!" Luke just laughed, and continued pulling her up the hill. I tried to do something, but I was only watching. Then, I woke up to Aleena screaming.        
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys. It's about to get real interesting, really fast.
I'm not updating until I get at least 12 story comments. If you want more, please, do it. They truly make me happy. Tell me what you think too.
-Aurora