Water & Destruction

Chapter 7

Aleena's POV

I was kissing Percy. What? I'm kissing Percy, this has to be a dream. I pulled away, and he looked at me. His sea green eyes were captivating. He put his hand on my face. I smiled. Best. Dream. Ever. "I love you Aleena. You're beautiful, and perfect," He said. Holy fuck, he just told me he loved me. It's kind of weird, but, him saying it, just felt right. "I love you too Percy. When I'm with you, nothing bad can happen." He smiled, and then said "Percy? I'm not Percy." I'm confused now, if this guy isn't Percy, then I don't know who is. "Uhhm, yeah. You are." His mouth twisted into a sadistic grin. "No, I'm Luke, you killed Percy, he's dead Aleena." Then, his face started to change. I started to back away, but he stopped me, by grabbing my arm. I shut my eyes. "Aleena, baby, you can look now," A voice that was not Percy's said. I opened my eyes. A boy of about 17 or 18, with blue eyes, and blonde hair was standing in front of me. His face was scarred. He smiled, and then he was kissing me. I tried to pull away, but he used his other hand to keep my head in place. I froze, keeping my lips still, hoping he'd stop. He didn't, and the tears started to fall. I started thrashing wildly, and he finally let go, still smiling. "Gods, your sexy when you're angry. But, you shouldn't be. You chose me, not Percy." "I didn't choose anything, get away from me!" I screamed. He started laughing, and moved his hand. Suddenly, I was flat on my back, and he was on top of me. I looked at him, and his face kept changing from Percy's to Luke's. I started screaming. He leaned down, and whispered in my ear, "You, killed Percy, you're mine now." He forced his lips on mine, and I started bawling. Once again, he stopped, and stared at me. "Look over there." I followed his gaze, and saw Percy. He was dead, amongst a pile of rubble. I started shaking, and then I screamed and screamed. Then, I woke up. Someone was shaking me. I snapped open my eyes, and yelled. There was someone standing over me. "No! You're Luke! Get off of me! Get off!" I realized I was shaking uncontrolably, and started crying again. "Aleena! It's me, Percy! You're dreaming!" I looked, and saw Percy's familiar face. I wasn't with Luke, I was with Percy. In his cabin. Sunlight started to filter through the windows. Dawn, we would be leaving in an hour. Oh god, that dream was horrible. I bit my lip, and looked at Percy. The tears started coming again, and he sat down next to me. I buried my face into his shirt. "Shh, Aleena. It's okay, you're with me now," He said, stroking my hair. I took a breath. It's sure as hell not okay. "Percy. Luke. It was so horrible. He was on top of me. He said I was his, and then I couldn't get away, and.. and.. I'm sorry!" I couldn't bring myself to tell him the rest of the dream. I felt him stiffen next to me. "What are you sorry about?" He asked. I lifted my head up, and put it on his shoulder. Taking a deep breath, I said "Killing you. I'm sorry for killing you. I saw your dead body. And Luke, Luke said that it was my fault, and that I picked him over you." "Did Luke have blonde hair, and blue eyes?" I nodded. "And, his face was really scarred." Percy tensed. "This is not good. How did the dream start?" I took my head off off of his shoulder, and blushed. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm blushing, in a moment like this. "Well, I, umm, was, ahh, kissing you," I said, rushed. Percy smirked, but it faded quickly. "You changed into him, after I said that I, umm, nevermind," I finished. Hah, there's no way I'm telling him that I said I love you. Even if it was in a dream. "What's it mean?" I asked. Percy took a breath. "Demigod dreams usally have a meaning to them. Always. I'm not sure what it means." I nodded. He wasn't telling me something. I knew it. "But, go get dressed. I'll meet you in front of the Big House. We need to leave soon." "Okay," I said. Then, I got up, and walked to the bathroom. Looking into the mirrior, I saw my eyes were a startling shade of blue-green. They usally never stay one solid color, they're always changing. Oh, well. It's stupid to worry about. I picked up my magic bag, and pulled out a battle looking outfit. Not armor or anything like that. It was a leather top, that would cover all the way down to the top of my belly button, then stop. The pants were tight, black and leather also. Then, I had some kick ass boots. I pulled everything on, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great. The pants were completely flexible, and fit me perfectly. In fact, the entire outfit hugged me, just the right way. I pulled my hair up in a pony tale, put my white rimmed Ray-Bans on, grabbed the bag, and started walking outside. I felt strangly confident, and very aware of how good I looked. I smiled. This was because of Aphroditie, I know it. I stepped outside, looked up at the sky, and mouthed a thank you.

Percy's POV

This shit, always happens. I mean, I thought my dream was bad, but Aleena actually lived through hers. I just watched in mine. And, they both were virtually the same. Fuck. This is bad. Luke got Aleena, and I was dead. By Aleena. Wait, since this hasn't happened yet, it's a future dream. Meaning, I can change it still. Hell yes. I'm going to win this. Luke's not going to touch her, and I'm not going to die. First things first though, we need to visit my dad. I need to talk to him, pronto. About this prophecy, Aleena, oh gods, expecially Aleena. I can't figure out why I feel this way about her. I've only known her for like two days. But, at least she feels kind of the same about me. She said she kissed me in her dream.. Score 1 for Percy. I smiled. "Hey man! Are you and that sex muffin leaving yet?" I turned, and saw Tyler, the head counsler of the Apollo cabin, coming towards me. "Sex muffin? Dude, come on. And yeah, we're leaving as soon as she gets here. I told her to meet me at the Big House." Tyler flashed a smile. "Any idea how you're gonna start off?" Fuck, I hadn't thought of that. "Nope. Not one. Maybe your dad could give-" I cut myself off, as Tyler's jaw dropped, and exclaimed, "Holy. Fuck." I followed his gaze, and almost had a heart attack. Aleena was walking towards us, in a leather battle outfit, that had a cut off top. Her boobs were perfectly outlined, and showed just the right amount on top. My eyes drifted downward, and my mouth opened. Her pants hugged her ass perfectly, along with everything else. "Hey boys," She said. I snapped my head up, and looked at her face. I hadn't noticed she'd made it to us, already. She had on sunglasses, so I couldn't see her eyes, but she had a playful smirk on her lips. This, was not the girl that I knew this morning. "I'm Tyler, son of Apollo." I broke out of my thinking, and saw that Tyler was really close to Aleena. "Aleena. Son of Apollo, huh? That could work to our advantage, Percy. I've got an idea," She replied. "What's your plan?" I said, remembering how to use my mouth. "The sun rises from East to West, so why don't we get Apollo to give us a ride?" I gaped. How'd she know Apollo could do that? Damn, she's sexy, and smart. She turned her attention to Tyler, and put her hand on his chest, moving it up and down. Okay.. I'm getting jealous. She needs to do that to me. "Tyler, how do you get your dads attention? I really need his help," She said seductively. "Umm, you, ahh," He said stuttering. "Say my name baby, that's all you need to do." All three of us looked up, and Apollo was leaning against a canary red Ferrari. Aleena laughed, and ran over to him, giving him a hug. He gladly returned it. That bastard. "Apollo, could you take us, where we need to go? Umm, where is that Percy?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "We need to go see my dad, first." Apollo nodded. "Sure thing. Aleena, baby, you can sit next to me. Percy, you get in the back." Aleena smiled, and I groaned. She jumped in the front, and I slid into the very, cramped back. Apollo got in the drivers' seat, and turned around, so only I could see him, and winked. Aleena looked out the window, and said, "By Tyler!" Waving, as the Ferrari took off. "So baby, how're you liking being a Demigod?" Apollo said, to Aleena. She giggled. "It's kick ass, I get to wear things like this," She said, motioning to her outfit. Apollo's eyes zeroed in on her fit body. I wanted to punch him. "Mm, yeah, that's definitly a perk," He said, smiling. Then, he put his arms around her, and started flirting. Why, was she acting like such a tease? It doesn't make any sense. Ahh, whatever. "What would you think of dating a God?" Apollo said. "I'll have to get back to you on that one," Aleena replied. I smirked. Maybe, she was using herself as an advantage. "Well, what you say to having a one night stand with one?" My mouth hit the floor. Fucking douche bag. I can't believe he asked her that. I caught his eye in the rearview mirror, and he smirked. I ignored it. Thank gods, it's only a 5 minute ride.     
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? (:
Ehh, sorry about Percy's POV.. It's kind of rushed, but I think I made it work?
Tell me what you think. (;