Water & Destruction

Chapter 8

"Thanks Apollo," I said, climbing out of his car/chariot thing. He flashed a mega-watt smile. "Anytime darling, but I got to go, the sun needs to get to California." I nodded. "Okay, have fun, I guess." He laughed. "I always do, and babe, feel free to call on me anytime. Even when you're alone." I glanced over at Percy. He was bent over his sheild, obviously trying to look like he was ignoring us. "I'll be sure to do that." I winked, and then waved at Apollo. He smiled, and then took off. In a second, he was gone. I turned to Percy, he was eyeing me, with a very, pissed of look on his face. "What's your problem?" I asked. "My problem? Aleena, you were all over him! And then he asked you for fucking sex! In front of me!" I was taken back. Percy was jealous. You can't get jealous, unless you like the person. A smile crept up on my lips. "You're jealous, Percy." His eyes widened. "No, I'm not. I just found it ridiculous that were acting like that. With Apollo, and Tyler. What happened to you? It's like you've become a new person, since this morning." The smile faded off of my face, as I remembered how horrible my dream was, and how I had crumbled in Percy's arms. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I put on this outfit, that Aphroditie gave me, and I felt like I could take on the world." Percy started laughing. "Wait. Aphroditie gave you that outfit? No wonder you were acting like a tease." "A tease? That's a little harsh, Percy. Don't you think? Well, if I'm acting like one, I guess I could go change.." I said, with a smirk. "No, stay in it!" Percy, exclaimed. Mm, someone liked what he saw. "I mean, we don't have time for you to change, we need to go meet my dad." I rolled my eyes. Typical boy. Can't ever just live up to how he feels. "Fine. Where are we anyway?" I asked. "Ontario, my dad's palace moves, and now it's here," He replied. I nodded. "Okay. But, I can't breathe underwater. Isn't that going to cause a bit if a problem?" Percy smirked. "I'll take care of it." I raised my eyebrows, but accepted his answer. Looking around, I was dazzled by how beautiful this place was. And, in front of us was a massive, crystal clear, body of water. My thoughts started to drift back to Percy. His lips felt so good on mine, even if it was a dream. And "Percy" ended up being Luke. But still, it was perfect. He's perfect. I want him so badly. These feeling were just escalated, because of Aphroditie's damn sex kitten outfit, but I felt this way, even without it on. Damn, I really hope he feels at least a smidgen of the same way, towards me. Hmm, I wonder what he's like in bed.. Maybe he'll have to catch me naked, and we could test this. Fuck! I need to get out if my head. I can't be thinking these thoughts. At all. I mean, come on. What's he like in bed? That's a little bit obnoxious. Besides, I've apparently got Apollo all hot and bothered. It's quite amusing how much he wants to get in my pants. "Aleena! Look out!" I snapped my head up, and moved out of the way, as a club soared passed my head, and straight into Percy. The blow, knocked him unconscious, and he laid on the sand, blood trickling down, from a cut in his forehead. I looked around, to see who had thrown it, and was suddenly looking up at a 10 foot cyclops. My senses kicked in, and I dodged his hand, as he tried to grab me. I looked over at Percy, and saw that he was still out cold. Fuck, I'm screwed. "Your hairpin," A voice in my head said. This time, I didn't take the time to wonder if I was crazy, and pulled my hairpin off of my head. I squeezed the sides, and it grew into a 3-foot long sword. I looked up, the cyclops was now heading towards Percy. "Back the fuck away from him, you ugly ass!" I screamed. Huh, no idea where this bad ass attitude is coming from. The cyclops turned, and started running at me. I stepped out of the way, again, and the cyclops roared in fury. Hah, what a retard. Then, in the split second that I wasn't focused, the cyclops picked me up, and my sword fell out of my grip. I started screaming. "Why you scream? I only here to bring you to Luke. You not gonna get hurt unless master want it," The cyclops said. I freaked. Like, psycho freaked out. I'm. Not. Going. To. Luke. The cyclops, evidentally shocked by my freak out, dropped me. I ran back to my sword, and held it out in front of me. The cyclops looked pissed now, and started sprinting in my direction. That's it fuck er, you're going to die. I slashed out my sword, cutting open the cyclops leg, and was pleased when he yelled in pain. But, he got up, and lunged at me. I rolled under his legs, and stabbed my sword into the soft spot behind his knee. Instantaniously, the monster disingrated, showering me in gold dust. Oh my god. I just killed a cyclops. By myself. Holy shit. "Uughhhh, my head." I looked over, and saw Percy was sitting up, clutching his forehead. I ran over, and knelt next to him in the sand. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me, and his eyes grew huge. "Am I okay? What happened to you? Where's the cyclops?" "I killed it," I answered. He looked me up and down, his eyes lingering on my chest. I followed his gaze, and saw that in my mini-battle, my entire top was shredded across my boobs. I playfully slapped him. "My face is up here." He smirked. "I'm a guy, I can't help these things." I laughed, and stood up. "Yeah, I suppose so. So, do all monsters disinigrate into gold dust?" "Shit. I can't believe you killed a cyclops on your own. That's unbelievable," He said. "Well, believe it. Damn't, where'd my sword go?" I looked around for it on the beach, but saw nothing. Then, I touched my hair, and felt that it was back in place. Interesting, it reappeared on my head. After I dropped it. That's useful. I looked up at Percy's head. It was still bleeding. I reached my hand up, and brushed his hair out of the way, to examine it. "We need to get that stiched up, Percy." He laughed. "Nahh. It'll heal, once I get in the water. Which, reminds me, we should get in, before anymore monsters show up." I nodded. "Okay. But, isn't the water, a little cold?" I asked hesitantly. "Sure the hell is!" He exclaimed. Then, he me up in his arms, threw me over his shoulder, and started running into the water. "Put me down! It's freezing!" I screamed, laughing. Percy took another step, and then we were both completely underwater. Underneath us, was one of the most beautiful palaces, I had ever seen. This was where Poseidon lived. I was going to meet Percy's father. "It's beautiful," I said. Wait, I just talked. Underwater. And I'm breathing. "How?" I began to ask, but Percy cut me off. "An air bubble. Told you I'd take care of it." I laughed. This boy is amazing. Then, we started swimming down to the palace. Oh, fuck. The father of the son of the sea god, is not going to be very happy, when he finds out who I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, a little bit of action. More of just a filler though. But anyway, things are going to get heated between two people in the next chapter., (;
I'd comment if were you. (: haha.