Water & Destruction

Chapter 9

Percy's POV

Man, it feels good to be back in my element. I love being in a big body of water. More so the ocean, but a huge lake will do. It's just not the same for me, in a bathtub. I looked over at Aleena. Her suit was cut up in various places, various pleasing places, if you ask me, and her arms were slightly bruised. Huh, I hadn't noticed the bruises before. "Aleena, what happened to your arms," I asked. She looked down, and bit her lip. Gods. It drives ne crazy, when she does that. "Oh, the ermm, cyclops picked me up, and I was trying to get out of his hands." I raised my eyebrows. "He didn't try to kill you?"Umm, no. He was just, fetching me, I guess you could say." I took a deep breath. "For who?" "Luke," She said, turning her head away. I could tell she was trying not to cry. "Of course. I'm gonna kill him, Aleena." She was silent. "Don't worry. We'll travel through air. It's a lot harder to get attacked flying, trust me." She nodded. We reached the entrance to the palace, and I glanced at Aleena, again. She looked like she was about to be sick. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I promise, just a little nervous," She answered. I smirked. "There's nothing to be nervous about it, my dad's a cool guy. But, you should watch out for Triton. He's a douche bag," I said, through gritted teeth. She laughed. "Who's Triton?" "He's my dad's immortal son. His mom's my dad's wife. I fucking hate him." "Oh, umm, okay," She answered. "Percy Jackson!" A voice boomed. We turned, and saw a tan man, with Bermuda shorts on, and black hair. "Hey, dad. What's up?" His eyes gleamed, and he walked over to where we were standing. His eyes immediatly fell on Aleena. "Aleena Ragone. My, you look so much like your mother." She blushed. "Thank you sir, I hope that's a good thing." My dad laughed. "Sure is! But, Percy, when you Iris messaged me, you said that you needed to talk to me," He said, suddenly serious. "Yes, it's still important." I turned to Aleena. "Do you mind, if I go talk to him for a little bit? You can go tour the place." She bit her lip. Such a turn on. "Yeah, that's fine. It's nice to meet you Poseidon. Umm, any suggestions, as to where I should go?" My dad flashed her a genuine smile. "The game room. It's down the hall, and to the left." She smiled. "Okay, thank you!" Then, she turned on her heel, and started walking down the hall. I watched her, until she turned left, and then turned back to my dad. His face was completly serious. "So. That's Aleena, huh? The one from the prophecy?" I nodded. "Yes, and I think I'm falling in love with her. I can't help it." My dad's face, was a mask. "Then, everything is in motion. I was afraid of this." I stared at him. "Is the last part of the prophecy about me? Or not?" He sighed. "Son, you know I can't tell you that. But, I can tell you, to be careful. I don't agree with you being with her, Percy. It's dangerous." "Our quest is just us two though! I can't help that, you can't turn down a quest." My dad was silent, for a minute. "Why, do you say that you are falling or her?" "I don't know," I answered. And that was exactly it. I didn't know why, I liked her so much. I just did. "I see. That's exactly how we all felt, around Eris." My eyebrows shot up. "Eris? No one's really told me much about her." He laughed. "Oh, Percy. There's a lot to be told about her." "And that would be?" I asked, suddenly anxious. "Well, Eris, is in many ways, more beautiful than Aphroditie herself. She's a tease, and she loves to play with men, and their feelings. Not to mention, how she causes 99% of the problems in this world, as well as in Olympus." Wow, I've never heard my dad use the word tease before. "Okay. Is that the explanation for why you all felt that way, around Eris? And, why does that apply to how I feel about Aleena?" My dad sighed. "Son, look. Aleena is Eris' daughter. She has some of her talents. What you're feeling for her, may not be entirely true." I can't believe what I'm hearing. Aleena, may not even like me? Fuck. This is just great. I looked up at my dad. "Well, thanks for the advice. But, I think I better find Aleena. It's about time, we need to go." I turned, and started walking away. My dad put his hand on my shoulder. "Son. Be careful." I paused, then I continued down the hall. This is ridiculous. She had a dream that she was kissing me, it has to mean something, right? Ughh. Why does this have to be so damn complicated.. I reached the game room, and swung the doors open. My mouth dropped to the floor. Leaning against the ping-pong table was Aleena. And, she was kissing Triton. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. My. Dayuum. (:
What's going to happen next?
Comment, and you'll see. (;