Status: Active

Are You Having a Good Time, Sweetheart?

Six

Image

Alex’s P.O.V.

When I woke up Sky was gone. She’d left a note saying.

I’m sorry, this wasn’t supposed to happen. Please forget about it.

I could feel my heart break as I read the note. Was this her way of getting back at me? Did she just want to hurt me back?

I found her sound checking on the stage. “Sky!” I called but she didn’t respond. “SKY!” I tried again and she reluctantly turned around. “Oh hey Alex.” She said flatly. “What’s up?” “Can I talk to you?” She nodded and followed me.

“Why did you leave this morning? After what happened. I thought….” “You thought what? And besides what are you talking about?” She looked innocently at me. “Don’t play stupid with me. We had sex! That’s what happened.” She sighed. “Didn’t you see my note?” “I did.” “Then why are we having this conversation?” She asked sounding sincerely confused, like she really didn’t understand.

“You were really gonna forget what happened?” I asked incredulous. “Uhm yeah. It’s not like we can be a happy little family now. Because let’s face it, that’s never gonna happen.”
“So we’re just going to pretend nothing happened and that we don’t know each other? It’s that what you want?” I asked, not convinced. “Yes, that’s what I want.” She said, looking me dead in the eyes, showing me she was serious.

“Fine, I won’t bother you again.” I said and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three months of tour passed by quickly. Sky and I only talked to each other when it was strictly necessary, but otherwise tried to avoid each other. The was only one week left of the tour and we were in Vegas. We had a show tonight, after that we had a few days off before going home to Baltimore where we would play the last show of the tour.

I was with Zack and Rian at a bar, Jack told us he would meet us later, because he had to do something first. He appeared not very much later, but he wasn’t alone, a little behind him was Sky with the band.

They joined us and I saw Rian and Zack shooting look at Jack, who shrugged and elbowed Andrew. Andrew waved a waiter and order our drinks along with a round of shots.

I looked at Sky who was laughing and joking with Jack, ignoring me. I decided to do the same and took another swig of my beer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I ended up on the dance floor, completely wasted. I didn’t really remember how much I’d had to drink, but it was definitely a little too much.

I looked up and saw Sky dancing next to me. I grabbed her waist and she threw her arms around my neck. “Heeey Alex.” She slurred, obvious just as drunk as me, maybe even more.
I grinded my hips into hers and she gasped before throwing her head back and laughed. My lips found her neck and a soft moan slipped from her lips. “Alex.” She whispered. “God, I want you.” I mumbled against the skin of her neck.

I pulled away and looked in her eyes with a smirk on my face. “Wanna get outta here?” I asked. Skuy nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the exit. Stumbling and laughing we left the club, but before the door closed I saw Jack and Andrew looking at us, high fiving. But the seconds my lips founds Sky’s again I’d already forgotten about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning I realized a few things, one: That this was the worst hangover ever, two: I was in an unfamiliar hotel room and three: I wasn’t alone.
I looked down at the naked body pressed against mine. I gasped when I recognized the familiar long blond hair that belonged to Sky.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me in confusion. “Alex what…?” She stopped talking and took in what was happening. “Oh my god! Did we..? We didn’t, right? Please tell me we didn’t?” She stammered.

“Well, considering we’re both naked, in bed, and there are a bunch of empty condom wrappers on the floor, I think it’s pretty obvious we did.” I said. Sky looked around the room and tensed. “Uhm.. Ales, where are we?” “I don’t know. A hotel I think.” I shrugged. “No shit dumbass.” She snapped. “I mean look around and tell we where you think we are.”

I finally took a good look at the room and froze. This wasn’t just a hotel room, this was the honeymoon suite. “This looks like a honeymoon suite.” I told her. “Exactly! Why are we here?” Her voice sounded a little panicky. “Sky relax, that doesn’t mean anything.” She looked down at her hand. “Maybe it doesn’t, but this certainly does.” She shrieked.
I looked at her hand that now was adorned with a beautiful silver, expensive looking ring. I looked at my own hand and saw the small silver band around my finger. “Oh god! Alex, we got married! What the hell were we thinking? What happened last night?”

“Sky calm down, what is the last thing you remember?” I put my hand on her shoulder in order to calm her down a little. “Uhm, let me think, I remember Andrew kept giving me drinks.” I nodded. “Jack did the same to me.” “I remember dancing with you and you kissed me.” She continued. I nodded. “I did. We left the club after that, right.”

Suddenly I remembered something else. “Motherfucker! He’s dead.” I screamed. “What who?” “I now remember seeing Jack and Andrew high fiving when they saw us leave together.” “They planned this! Those assholes. I’m gonna kill them.” Sky looked furious.

“Later, later. What else do you remember.” I asked, trying to remember how we ended up here. “Uhm, I remember you told me you love me and proposing.” She whispered. “And I said yes.” She mumbled in disbelieve, more to herself than to me.

“So we’re married.” I sighed and let myself fall backward on the bed. I couldn’t help but smile a little. I finally married to girl I love, maybe not in the way I imagined, but that didn’t matter, what mattered is that she’s finally mine. I hoped this would make thing better between us, there was no way she could deny her feelings now that we’re married, right?

I felt the bed shift and looked up to see Sky getting dressed. “What are you doing?” I asked. “What does it look like Alex? I’m getting dressed, obviously. How else do you expect to get a lawyer?” She said matter-of-factly.

“Lawyer.” I asked confused. She sighed.“Yes Alex, a lawyer. Who else is gonna arrange our divorce?”
♠ ♠ ♠
"I would have married you in Vegas......"

Yes, they got married. and Sky wants a divorce. Right now even I feel bad for doing this to Alex, she just keeps breaking his heart. Sorry Alex. </3

But, as always, I have a plan! and I don't think anyone is gonna guess what I've planned.
But of course you can try, remember comment = update

Oh also IMPORTANT for the readers of my other story, The memories of broken dreams aka the sequel of I miss you. I already have 3 chapters done and I'll post the first real chapter when I have four or five, so expect the next update somewhere next week.

Love, Felicia