Full Stops and Exclamation Marks

Doing It For a Thrill

You roar my name as I dance away, twinkling laugh flowing through the air and hitting you hard. You say you hate me, want me dead, but you love it, you love me, you love us. Just because you beat me down doesn't mean you've won, I'll always be watching your every move, waiting for my chance. I'll know when weakness strikes and I'll follow suit. You'll be mine for the taking. I just have to wait.

Metal screeches as you toss me away hands clenched, optics bright. It hurts, oh yes it hurts, but it's worth it. No matter what you do, I'm just going to keep coming back. On my knees I smirk up at you and I know you feel it, and you fear it, the power that I have. I'm not afraid of you, not like you want me to be. My touches are light against your armor, just like my domain, the skies. It's like clouds dissipating in my path, bowing to me like you one day will.

This is just a power struggle, a game of give and take, of cat and mouse. We stoke the fires high, till we burn within them, then douse them quickly and part. It's our little secret, another fight for control. The one I will always have the upper hand in. There, you are mine.