Status: New ideaa, still undecided. But still... tell me how I can improve :) every little helps

Demons They Follow Me Cause My Insanity

Prologue

Hi my names Emma and my life has changed so dramatically i don't think i could ever go back to normal life, that's if the world ever became normal again.

The world changed as the year 2011 gave rise to 5 demon lords, due to the 'accidental' death of the last. Their new rulings meant that vampires and demons alike could run around freely without hiding, to a world that knew nothing of these creatures, life defiantly became alot harder. A few of the demons chose to keep themselves hidden, and to conform into the crowds of mortals.
In many countries seeing a vampire jump someone was normal.
This is what i heard anyway...

since 2011 England became cut off from the world, as demons and all creatures alike battled to take over the small country as no one cared about it; The army tried to fight back until they were all slaughtered or forced into surrender, people soon became to scared to leave the house, the news stopped being on TV and soon all electricity was cut off. with phone lines down and all communications being stopped the nation went into a panic, everyone rushed to the Supermarkets to stock up on essentials, but with no transport, no access to the outside world these shelves could not be restocked.
people began stealing, murdering, and commit suicide.
Cannibalism... is what the people of England turned to next.

I was one of the few who refused, I'm no vegetarian but i couldn't do it. vampires would stalk the street and jumping anything that moved, every morning there would be people, neighbors, families hanging from trees, why? because these creatures were out to exterminate us, hunt us down to extinction.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep and carry on? or scrap?