Watching Over

One.

Watching over the world like the stars in the sky, there is no one that can hide from the Shaman King. He looks at us in mild discontent, wishing for us to be different than what he remembers. But he's let go of his anger, he's innocent once more, but he still wants the thing that would be the end of us all. In a way it is impossible for him to see past his hatred, but now that he's king there is nothing that phases him. For he has the ultimate power and he can do with it what he pleases, it is just that he does not want to be betrayed by those who stopped him. They promised that everything would be alright in the end, and he held that to them. Although now they discovered that it was not as easy as they once thought.

Despite this the Shaman King lives on, looking over us small human beings, he will take care of us until the time is right. The time when he knows they will come back to him, if they change the world then so be it, he will not go through with his initial plans. But if not then perhaps he will do it, perhaps he really will bring the end to us all. However it is difficult to see when such a time will be upon us, we don't know what the future may bring. Perhaps we will change and have pure spirits again? Or perhaps we will become worse, more greedy and vain? The Shaman King would know of such things but we can never know for sure, he is above us you see, he will never let us know what he is thinking. At least, that is what is expected.

But the Shaman King has changed, he is sound of mind and heart, perhaps he will let us go after all? But for now we live on in calm and tranquillity as the Shaman King looks forth at our present and futures, for in the end we will all return to him as part of the great spirit. We will never be able to disappear from his sight and he will let us live in the paradise we all derive from. For our King has seen many horrors, he has lived through many evils and has conquered many things. You could say that our King is worthy of his position on the throne, he truly will take care of us as he looks over us all.