Status: active:)

We'll Always be Together

Here Comes Goodbye

It was officialy the worst day of Maddie's life. Not only was it the morning she woke up to find out her dog, Coco, chewed up her favorite pair of Converse or that her father found out he might be loosing his job over the summer but it was also the day that Jon moved away to Shuttuck.
Still grumbling about no Converse, Maddie pulled her hair up in a sloppy bun and made her way over to Jon's house. He would be moving in one hour and Maddie wanted some alone time with him before he left. Maddie and Jon weren't actualy 'official' since Jon would be away for a while and didn't want to leave Maddie like that. Nor did their parents know anything was going on between them.
Used to not knocking at their door, Maddie walked right in and was greeted by Mrs. Toews in the kitchen, "Good morning Maddie." Mrs. Toews was cleaning up from their breakfast.
"Good morning", Maddie replied with a smile before she ran up the stairs and just about barged into Jon's bedroom.
She found him standing near his dresser looking at an old photo of them at the beach when they were little. She wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled into him, already worried about missing him. Jon chuckled and placed the photo back on his dresser. He turned around and held her in his arms.
"Oh, Maddie", Jon said softly and kissed her forhead. She looked up at him with a twinlke in her eye, she was being very strong about not crying.
"What am I going to do while your gone?" Maddison asked and moved her arms from his waist to around his neck.
They stayed like that for a little while before Jon replied, "Maddie I'm always with you, and your always with me. I love you so much", Jon explained. They knew it was going to be hard for eachother. They've been together since the day that Maddie was born.
"I love you too", Maddie whispered back and couldn't hold the tear that gently swept her cheek. Jon was ready to lean down and catch a kiss on Maddie's lips but was intruded by Mrs. Toews. Jon quickly backed up and crossed his arms while Maddie casualy wiped her tears off he face.
Not suspecting a thing Mrs. Toews smiled at them both before saying, "Jonny your father just put the rest of the luggage in the car that was downstairs. Is there anything else you wanted to bring down?"
Jon shook his head and looked to the floor.
"Alright, well you're leaving in forty minutes so be ready", Mrs. Toews warned before going back down the stairs.
Maddie walked over to his bed and layed down, taking in his scent on his sheets.
"I want you to have something of mine while I'm gone", Jon told Maddie, thinking it would help the pain of him being gone.
"Okay", Maddie replied sadly. Let's say she had her better days.
Jon handed her a bag and she found his hockey jersey, Canada sweatshirt, his favorite ACDC tee shirt, and his lucky necklace. She sat up and held the necklace in her hands, confused.
"Jon, this is your lucky necklace. You can't give this to me", she shook her head, ready to give it back to him.
"Maddison, I want you to have it. Only if you promise me not to loose it", Jon told her and sat next to her on the bed.
"Of course I won't loose it, Jon. I can pinky swear that", Maddie smiled for the first time that day while they both did their pinky swear promise. She quickly hooked the chain around her and noticed it was a little too big but she loved it anyways.
"Thankyou", Jon said softly and took her hands in hers.
"For what?" Maddie wondered and looked deep into his eyes. He replied with a soft kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he gently laid her back on his bed while kissing down her throat to her collar bone. Maddie ran her fingers through his hair and whimpered softly at his touch.
"Jon", she whispered. He looked back up at her and smiled. She couldn't help but smile back and bring his head back down to her so she could kiss him. Maddie could feel his tongue sweep against her lips and let him in. She allowed him dominance for a while.
"Ahem", a sharp voice sliced through the air. Jon arhced back and sat up while Maddie scattered to her feet and rubbed her arm innocently. Mrs. Toews didn't know how to react. She was dissapointed in these two and didn't know how far they would have taken this if she didn't interfere.
"Jon? Maddie?" Mrs. Toews clarrified.
"Mom, I can explain", Jon tried to tell his mother but she just shook her head.
"Never mind", Mrs. Toews spoke sternly, "And Jon, I just wanted to tell you that your grandparents are here to wish you good luck at Shuttuck." She briskly walked off.
Thinking Jon would be angry by his mother finding out, Maddie cautiously looked over at him but then saw a big smile platered on his face. He got off the bed and walked over to her, quickly giving her another kiss on the lips.
"That was the best makeout session I've ever had", he said joyfully, "It's too bad I won't be having that pleasure for a while", he joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not writing in like forever! I promise it won't happen again. I've just been so busy but now it's summer so i'll be updating faster :D I hope you enjoyed this. Please comment?