Status: stories updated on weekends

No Strings Attached

New Town

I watched as the city lights disappears and turn into trees. Nothing but green. I looked trough the window to see anything interesting, but nothing. My father turned down a dirt road. I saw a sign, 'Welcome to La Push'. The sign was old and made out of wood. The yellow painted letters were chipping. We passed by small houses till we came to a stop.

In front of a blue and yellow house. One story I might add. The house needed a new paint job. One large window in the front of the house. You could see an empty room inside.

" Here we are " Dad said with a weak smile.

My mom was killed by a wolf. We were on a camping trip. Dad and I were fishing as mom was cooking diner. I guess wolves smelled our steaks cooking the air and came. They attacked her. We didn't hear her scream till much later.

" Yeah. . ." I said trailing off.

I saw the moving van behind us.

"Well, let's start unpacking " My dad said as he got out of the car.

I followed him. The cold winds blew against me. I wrap my arms around myself to keep warm. We both told the workers where to put everything. Soon it was night time. I sat on bed thinking about mom till I found myself in a mere memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will be longer next time