Status: Not sure about this one. But Active.

World's collide

001.

Teal runs to McKinley, wrapping her arms around her and knocking them both to the ground. McKinley whips her head around, laughing as they sat in a pile on the ground. They smile at each other as Teal opens her mouth "Great news" she squeaks before she begins laughing. Teal clutches her stomach and McKinley rolls around on the dirty floor of their boarding school.

Rainey approaches the girls, standing over them with a smirk on her face. “Do you two realise just how stupid you look?” she asks the girls, helping Teal up. Teal wipes her butt clean as Rainey helps McKinley up too. Once they’re both dusted off they start to walk down the hallway and outside to Rainey’s car. They pile in and Rainey peels out of the parking lot, leaving the plain building they called their school and heading to their off-campus dormitory, no one understood why the boarding school had off-campus dormitories but they certainly aren’t complaining.

“Hey you never told me this great news that obviously I had to be tackled to find out” McKinley suddenly states, turning to face Teal. Teal nods, grinning at the squirming girl sitting in front of her.

“I know” she says, waiting for Rainey to interject and tell her to hurry up with the news. Rainey simply looks at her, the gesture causes her to sigh and continue. “All Time Low and The Maine are touring and the show is on a Saturday” she beams.

“We must get tickets!” McKinley screams and Rainey nods in agreement. “When do they go on sale?” she asks, a little calmer. Teal shrugs in response and hops out the now parked car. They walk inside and straight up to the fourth floor. As soon as they reach their room McKinley gets her laptop out and searches the dates.

X-x-X

The girls were huddled on Rainey’s bed, talking about their day. “I hate our school, it’s so boring!” McKinley complains Rainey nods in agreement as Teal sighs.

“I know I wish the boys of ATL and The Maine walked among us” Teal adds.

“Yeah” McKinley says, dreamily, growing excited.

“You can’t forget FTSK” Rainey includes. They all nod as a shooting star paints the sky a gold line. The girls scramble to the window, closing their eyes tight they make their wishes and open their eyes, moving back onto the bed. A cloud of smoke appears from nowhere followed by a poof and an older lady. She stood tall, wearing a pink blouse and dress pants. “Who are you?” Rainey asks the other two to terrified to speak.

“Well hello dear, I am Virginia and I’m from the make a wish committee. My records show that a miss Rainey Lunar, miss Teal Stone and a miss McKinley Ivanmir requested the wish that their boarding school would be less boring and that members of All Time Low, Forever the Sickest Kids and The Maine would walk upon you” she stops, looking up from the card she’s reading off. “Is this correct?” she asks. Teal and McKinley nod as Rainey answers yes. “Very well. Your wish is granted however there was a catch.” she disappears just as fast as she arrived and the girls fall asleep instantly, dreaming of Virginia’s evil cackle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. But it will get better and have longer chapters I promise.