Status: Not sure about this one. But Active.

World's collide

002.

Rainey’s POV

I smiled, walking into the school with five minutes to spare. Seeing Alex, I ran up to him, wrapping my small arms around his waist. He turned around, a real heartbreaking smile planted on his face. He kisses my cheek as I let him go. With three minutes left, I scurry to my locker, Alex hot on my heels. “Rainey, why were you late today? You look gorgeous by the way” he says, wrapping an arm around my waist as I take the books I need from my locker, replacing them with the ones I don’t want yet.

“I slept in” I say shortly, stifling a yawn, I continue walking down the hallway to homeroom, Alex once again hot on my heels.

“Is something wrong? You never sleep in” he asks, I shake my head, there is no way I can tell Alex about my dream. I smile at him, he is always so overprotective.

“Nothing’s wrong” I reassure him after a few moments, he kisses my cheek once more as we head into homeroom, I instantly scoff as my sight sets on McKinley Ivanmir all over her boyfriend of the week Kennedy Brock. I bet she doesn’t even like him. She is a dirty slut and just wants attention. Of course, they were the talk of the school at the moment. She would love it.

Ignoring the couple sucking face, I tug on Alex’s hand, pulling him up to the back of the classroom. He gives me one of his infamous smiles then turns to the front. Jack Barakat, ‘class clown’ was up the front, attempting to draw a dick on the board without the teacher noticing. Alex laughed along with the rest of the idiots in here as I rolled my eyes. So immature.

“Come on Rai” Alex whispered to me, rubbing my hand. “He is funny. Smile please” I rolled my eyes again, smiling for Alex. I knew he liked Jack for reasons unknown to me.

Teal’s POV.

I sat by my amazing boyfriend Caleb Turman, his hand placed on my knee as I stared out the window, the classroom was filled with giggles, snorts and plain ol’ laughter. Thanks to my best friend. Jack Barakat. I smiled, knowing I would have to listen to this story in approximately 2 minutes. Turning to the window, I stared outside. The sky was a cloudless light blue today and I could imagine myself out there, my hair tangling in the soft breeze. Something hit the back of my head. Hard. Whipping my head around I saw McKinley mouthing ‘oops’ as she stood up and walked past, her hips swaying. Picking up the ball she giggled.

“Sorry about that Caleb. I just have no control over balls anymore” she giggled again. I very much doubt that, you slut I thought to myself as Caleb shrugged.

“It’s cool Kin. I can teach you sometime. Purposely hitting Cook of course” They laughed together as Jonathon Cook whined something about that not being fair. I hate how my enemy is the love of my life’s best friend. Why couldn’t he hate her like I do! Standing up, I hurried out of the classroom, towards my next one. Mr Barakat on my heels, blabbing away about the weekend.

McKinley’s POV

I smiled over at Caleb as we sat in English. “Is Teal okay? I really didn’t mean to hit her” I lied, I love knowing she’s pissed. He shrugged, giving me one of his million dollar grins. The grin that he looked at her with. I thought with a hint of venom. It was no secret I hated my best friend dating one of the two girls I can’t stand. It’s also no secret I liked Caleb, I mean who wouldn’t, he was amazing in every way. We got on with our work, as I stole glances from him occasionally.

After English I began walking to my next class, the class I was in with Teal Stone and Rainey Lunar. Calculus. Deciding I would skip, I started heading down towards the gym. Running past it, I took off down towards the bottom field. No one ever used it. Slumping back against a tree, I shut my eyes, thinking of a crazy dream I had last night. I was friends with Teal and Rainey, Caleb didn’t exist.
Kennedy didn’t either. It was a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short.
Thank you to my one subscriber.
Comment?