Status: Up and running :3

Sing It for the World

This story was written for the amazing songfic contest by J0HNNY'S L0VER. You should check it out - its got some pretty good songs!
SING - My Chemical Romance.


Jocelyn Danes came to hate Better Living Industries when she was 15 years old. She watched for her family be taken from her in front of her own eyes. She is stil haunted by the screams of her little sister, who she adored dearly.

After living for herself in a diner for 6 years, Jo was discovered by Dr D, and later rescued from the 4 killjoys Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star. She learns to become a killjoy - to avenge the loss of her family. Through this, she develops a tight friendship with them,including Grace, and even falls in love with Frank/Fun Ghoul.

But she is about to embark on her first ever mission to save Grace. Can she survive it? And can she survive the result of the mission?
  1. Vengeance
    This is for my family.
  2. Battery City
    Keep your boots tight, keep your gun close and die with your mask on if you've got to.
  3. Goodbye
    I'll be here for you, no matter what. You've always got me.
  4. Flashbacks
    This will give you a little insight on how I want this story to go. If you still don't understand, the A/N will explain :)
  5. I Don't Trust Anyone...
    ....good looking or not.
  6. Drac-Attack
  7. Trust