Status: Completed. Comments?

The Passenger's Seat

Two

As he reached for the girl’s bra clasp from behind her, Garrett trailed his tongue along the hard top of the inside Red’s mouth. One thing was for sure, Garrett thought rapidly. This girl’s a machine. They were at the back of his car at the club parking lot, both half naked, breathing hard and sweating heavily.

Red moaned and arched her back, which seemed to have aroused Garrett even more. His tongue moved out of her mouth and onto her pale neck, and sucked hard. “Oh! Oh, god!” she exclaimed. Once her bra was off, he grasped both her bare, supple breasts and massaged them expertly. Red moaned again, her breaths short and swift. Good, now, dive in, his brother instructed. Garrett was well aware that hearing Mark’s voice in his head when he was about to have sex was weird, but he didn’t care.

He removed his boxers quickly. Garrett didn’t want to waste anymore time. He reached out to remove her scarlet thong. And just when he was about to enter her, Garrett heard someone come in from the passenger door.

“Uh excuse me? We’re kinda busy here,” he said, gesturing to the undressed girl underneath him. Red nodded in agreement, frowning at the sudden interruption.

“Don’t mind me,” said a girl’s voice, waving her hand with black polished nails dismissively, evidently oblivious to the naked bodies behind her.

At that moment, Garrett noticed that she rolled the window slightly open, hearing the faint sound of the music emanating from the club and an assortment of unfamiliar voices and laughter in the parking lot. He heard someone puke from someone near.

“Megan! Megan where the fuck are you?” bellowed an angry, rough voice from somewhere near.

“Oh shit, I have to go…,” she said dazedly, pulling away from Garrett and gathering her clothes strewn everywhere on the backseat. “It was nice kissing you.” Red narrowed her eyes at Garrett as if she only saw him for the first time. “But you’re calling me from over… from over…,” Red pointed out the passenger window. “There. So I havta go.”

She opened the door and gauchely sped out.

Garrett sat there unmoving, gaping at the open car door, unable to determine whether he felt immense confusion, anger or frustration. All he knew was that he needed a drink. Maybe two. Or three.

He put his head in his hands and sighed, indifferent to the stranger in the front seat.

For the first time, the person twisted her head to his direction. “Oooh,” she said under hear breath. Garrett looked up. She looked vaguely familiar. The first thing he saw was her dilated pupils, then her heavy, black eye make-up, then her unusual, bleach blonde hair.

“I’m really really really sorry,” she continued. “That wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t open the window.” The girl smiled barbarically, flashing her pristine white teeth, congruous to her pale skin. Her bloodshot eyes trailed on Garrett’s exposed body as she put a stick to her mouth, took a long drag then threw it out the window. Garrett felt her eyes lingering on him and couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable, which would be a first, when her eyes moved down to his groin.