Status: writer's block...

Perfect Escape

Missing

"Ah, it doesn't seem like he's home." Yasuno said, after knocking on Keiyuu's apartment door for the fifth time in a row. Usually, it would take a while for the vocalist to answer, as a consequence of staying up all night playing video games until he passed out. Yasuno shook his head, and walked across the hallway to Yura's residence. Yasuno chuckled, thinking about how stupid it was for those two to live so close, but spend more time online with each other while sitting in their own respective apartments. Yasuno hurriedly knocked on the door to Yura's apartment.

"Yura..? Are you there?" he said, while knocking. It usually wouldn't take much for the bassist to answer the door, and his rapid footsteps would be heard instantly. However, on this day there was no answer, and the pink-haired drummer began to worry more and more with each passing moment.

'I don't suppose that they... Nah, there's no way that could happen' Yasuno softly said to himself, waving away his impulsive suspicions. 'Now to track down Maiccho..' he thought to himself, not looking forward to the walk to Maiccho's apartment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What are you trying to say?!" Yura cried out at the mask. He couldn't understand the garbled language and the mask seemed to become more and more frustrated with the bassist. Soon after Keiyuu had fallen on the ground in the park the night before, the mask with the treble clef, as well as the vocalist, disappeared. "PLEASE! Tell me where Keiyuu went!!" Yura begged of the mask, which continued to speak in a garbled manner. Not really sure of where he was as well, Yura looked around the room. The elegantly decorated decor made Yura feel awkward, since he was wearing very faded once-dark blue jeans and a white sleeveless shirt.

'I don't suppose it would do any harm to explore this place...' he thought, slowly walking over to the window. It was already daytime, he noted, and then he noticed:

"HUH?! WHY DOES THE SUN LOOK LIKE EARTH?!?!?" he cried out, causing the garbled speech of the mask to completely halt.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Maiccho...Maicchooooo..." Yasuno called. It seemed to be AWOL-day for all the other band members. Yasuno knocked again, finally hearing a rather grumpy-sounding guitarist shuffle across the floor, yawn and then finally unlock the door.

"Maiccho! Thank goodness you're here!" Yasuno said, cheerfully.

"Aghhhhh.... yeah, I'm here..." mumbled the guitarist. He had a blanket cocooned around him, only poking his head out for air.

"Maiccho...you look ridiculous" Yasuno said, attempting to stifle his laughter, but failing in the end.

"Yasuno....what the heck are you doing here, other than disturbing my much-needed rest?" Mai asked, getting rather annoyed with the drummer's amusement.

"Well" he started, " I can't find the other two."

"...wait...what??"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*