Status: writer's block...

Perfect Escape

Moon... Madness.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When the guitarist awoke, he found himself in a field, laying on what looked to be a tarp of some kind.

"What happened...? and....where am I...?" Maiccho asked of the thin air. A chilly breeze ruffled his blond hair as he gazed about his surroundings. Flowers as far as his eyes could see; Tiger lilies, from what his nose told him. In the distance, the form of a building was shrouded in a hazy fog....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Guardian-sama, what were you speaking of a couple of days ago..?" Keiyuu finally asked of his respective Guardian. Since Yura had figured out that he couldn't understand the mask-being unless Keiyuu was close, it had resulted in the bassist being under his feet all the time. The vocalist didn't mind company, but at some point, he was going to end up snapping for not being allowed some time by himself... Not to mention Yura's PSP had ran out of juice about an hour before, and the tiny vocalist was starting to get bored of the four walls....

"Never mind that. Is it possible that we may go outside for once..???" Yura added to the one-sided conversation. It seemed like ages since he had seen sunlight. Both men had finally gotten over the sleep-pattern difference as well.

'Ah. You mean the quest that needed to be fulfilled, Keiyuu-sama..?' the Guardian said, ignoring the more recent question. 'It is possible that you two may be ready for the next step. The third human has been located.' With that, the zig-zag patterned mask floated over to the entrance of the room and disappeared through the heavy oak door.

"....Should we follow..?" Yura finally asked, as both Keiyuu, and the other Guardian made their ways to the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Okay... Either my band mates have gotten kidnapped, or this is a really REALLY messed up Keiyuu-prank." Yasuno stated, still knocking on Maiccho's apartment door. He had called Keiyuu and Yura that morning, and both of their phones seemed to be out of the area. "I guess I will call Mai" he said, selecting the guitarist's cell phone number from his phone's address book. As soon as it started ringing, Yasuno heard Maiccho's signature ring tone from inside his apartment. "I should have remembered that he forgot his phone yesterday..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kirei na~" Maiccho said, sitting up from his makeshift bed. He smiled brightly, and took in the clear, azure sky. Wherever he was had amazingly comfortable weather, and beautiful scenery as far as he was concerned. "A lot of inspiration could result from this place." he said. "It's a shame that I did not carry my guitar--"

"MAICCHO!!!" a familiar, somewhat squeaky voice called out.

"Keiyuu..?" Maiccho said, turning to look in the direction of the vocalist. He was startled to see the outline of three masks right next to the short-statured man. "What...what are those...???" Maiccho asked, pointing in the general direction of the masks. As each moment passed by, the mask's opacity began to increase.

"Hmmmm..? Oh! Those?" Keiyuu replied, looking over at the floating faces. "Those are Guardians!" he said, smiling at the guitarist. After a moment of hesitation, the vocalist did a double-take to see if his eyes were playing tricks on him. Yet another mask had materialized! This one was stitched together..kind of a "Frankenstein" mask, with alternating gold and burgundy colours as well as a couple of feathers coming from one of the ears. "There's three now!!!" he exclaimed, as Maiccho held his hands over his ears to drown out the shrillness of Keiyuu's voice. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another figure coming towards him.

"Keiyuu...please stop running off like that.." the bassist said, wheezing. "It's not like we're in a familiar place..AH! You found him!" Yura said, still huffing and puffing from the sprint.

"Do you know where we are?" asked Maiccho, taking note of the bassist's words, and cautiously looking over all three of the "Guardians".

"Un!" Keiyuu said, with a beaming smile. "We're on the moon!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*