Status: writer's block...

Perfect Escape

Isolation

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"...The... moon, Keiyuu...?" Maiccho asked. Not only was the vocalist making absolutely no sense to
the guitarist.. His eyesight and common sense seemed to be shot too.

"Yes, the moon..." Keiyuu said again, with less enthusiasm as the first time. The shorter man
didn't really know where he was, but the logical explanation for seeing the planet Earth in the
sky would have to be that they were on the moon.

"Ne," said Yura, "Look over there!" He exclaimed, pointing to a rather tall structure that he
and Keiyuu hadn't noticed before.

Keiyuu turned around to face the direction Yura pointed. "...Another palace??" he blinked in
astonishment.

In the distance was a medieval-looking palace, just about the same as the one they had been
residing in the past few days. There was one difference though...

It was larger. Much larger.

"Let's go explore it!" Keiyuu exclaimed in a cheerful tone.

"Really...? You just want to go off and explore some unknown place..?" Mai stated as he rolled his
eyes at the vocalist's blatant ignorance for the three's safety. Of course he would have to act as the reasonable adult with those two around...

"Un!" Keiyuu replied, skipping off to the palace in the distance. All three guardians followed him, prompting Yura to leave also.

'Well, I guess I have no choice.. I can't let anything happen to them, after all..' Mai reasoned as he got to his feet, dusted off his electric blue pants and took off after his two bandmates.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This can't be happening!!" Yasuno screeched out, grabbing his head in frustration. The pink-haired drummer couldn't find sight nor sound of any of his bandmates. There was no sign of any of them in any of their usual everyday places...

'They should have at least gone back to their homes... It's been more than a week!' He thought, frantically. The last words... What were the last words that any of them said to him??

"Let's escape!", he remembered Keiyuu shouting.

"I agree, I think there could be a way to escape this world.", Yura had said.

"It's as if they disappeared into thin air", he remembered stating to Mai.

"Then what happened to them...?", the last words that the blonde guitarist had spoken to the drummer.

"I don't know what's going on, but..." he slightly trailed off as there was a dark form staring back at him from his apartment window.

"What the..?"

"The time has been waiting for you...", a gruff voice echoed in his head.

Perhaps he didn't lose his bandmates... In fact, it must have been just the opposite... Perhaps he was merely losing his mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*