Status: writer's block...

Perfect Escape

Distortion

"WHOA! This place is amazing!" Yuura spoke slowly giving emphasis to his words as he gazed about the forest before the three men. Mai merely looked about the other two, confusedly. "If we're all here.. Where's Yasu?" Keiyuu and Yuura looked at each other and shrugged. "Haven't seen him since the live." they seemed to speak in uncanny unison. Then he noticed something odd; All three of the masks had disappeared!

"Where did those...?" the guitarist started to say as he pointed to the empty air once containing the three floating masks. Yuura (of course...) opened his mouth without thinking.

"Bathroom break...?" The words had barely escaped his mouth when he felt a smaller hand smack him out of no where in the back of the head. "Idiot! They're Guardian Mask.. things... They can't use the bathroom..!" Keiyuu spat out, glaring up at Yuura. The fact that he was without his precious PSP was setting in a bit more... He needed something to amuse him, and fast!

"So where does this path lead...?" asked Mai. He was starting to gain interest in his surroundings. It looked just like one of his beloved RPGs back at home in his safe apartment! As he looked around for the third, fourth and fifth time, he took interest in the path's winding pattern. It zig-zagged haphazardly through the dense forest, but was illuminated by a strange light.

*~*~*~*~*

"Where... Is this...?" the pink-haired man muttered as he fluttered his eyelids open. A field. An odd place to just wake up to...

Yasuno staggered to his feet and brushed off the legs of his pants. Looking up, he noticed something perplexingly eery looking straight at him: A mask, perhaps. A fox faced noh mask that glared in his direction, then faded off from sight.

"The last one is now here..." , the first voice he had heard muttered.

"So that means the plan worked, right?" , a familiar voice spoke.

"And we can get out of here..." , a slightly higher-pitched voice interjected.

"Speak for yourselves, I don't understand why you want to leave."

"So we can escape."

Yasuno heard the voices, but didn't see anyone present. He grew worried, and looked around, cautiously. The sound of his own voice startled him. "Who's there...?" he asked, his voice cracking out of fear and anxiety.

Four shadowy figures came out from seemingly nowhere, and the drummer's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he saw! A tall, slender man with his arms crossed spoke the most out of all of them as he walked into view, showing his true form.

'Perhaps you're a bit shocked, yes?", the figure chuckled, brushing his strikingly pink hair out of his face. The other three figures laughed in what could have been thought of as amusement. He had an aire of self-importance and seemed quite vain.

This person... Was it supposed to be a copy of himself...? And who were these other three?

*~*~*~*~*