Holly, Would You Turn Me

Fix This

The next morning I woke up to the worst hangover ever!

Holly tried to be quiet but it was no use every move or sound felt like someone banging my head against a wall.

“I’m going to go see my mom again. You sleep this off okay?” she said and I nodded regretting the movement as it brought a pain to my head once more.

She’d been gone about 20 minutes when I dragged myself to shower and got changed as my phone rang

“What?” I asked.

“Dude my house 10 minutes,” Rian said hanging up and I threw my phone down before looking at myself in the mirror to see the red mark Jack had left on my cheek once again.

I grabbed a hoodie thinking that was my best method of covering up the mark from the outside world before leaving the house, I got down the road to see 2 girls walking towards me and I hoped they’d not like me or the band and that they’d just walk on past but it never happened.

“Alex Gaskarth,” a girl with bleached hair with blue bits in it said and I smiled at her.

“Fuck it is as well,” her friend said who had black hair with a lip piercing, they both wore skinny jeans and checked shirts with converse.

“I’m Kristy and this is Kat,” the blond girl said pointing to her friend.

“We love your band, we saw you at your last concert,” she said and I smiled.

“Thanks for coming,” I said and they both beamed, if they asked for a picture it could be awkward, if they noticed the mark they’d probably tell their friends or worse ask about it.

“Dammit I left my phone at home,” the blond girl said and I sighed relieved.

“I can’t believe we meet Alex Gaskarth and neither of us have a phone, will you follow us on twitter instead?” they girl with the lip piercing asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

I pulled my phone out and they told me their names so I could follow them later and they walked off and I was relieved over the fact neither had seemed to notice my mark meaning my hoodie was a success.

I got to Rian’s and walked in without knocking, he knew I was coming so there was no need I thought to myself. I pulled my hood down and looked in the mirror at my cheek before walking into the kitchen to see him and Zack.

They both looked at my face before nodding and I looked at them for an explanation of exactly why I’d been called down here and they both pointed towards the lounge where I saw Jack curled up on the couch.

“What?” I asked and they both sighed.

“Sort it out Alex, he’s been crying since you left last night and when he woke up this morning he started again,” Zack said and I looked at him.

“He can cry all he wants it won’t change a thing and you of all people should think that Zack,” I said.

“Why?” he asked and I looked at him shocked.

“He hit your girlfriend Zack, he gave her a slap and you want me to make up with him? I don’t think so,” I snapped.

“He slapped her Alex, if it was a punch it’d be different,” Zack said and I shook my head getting angry with him.

“No Zack any means of touching her was wrong and I can’t believe you don’t see it, you were going to kill him when you walked in,” I argued.

“Yeah that was caught in the moment stuff, you hit him,” Zack snapped back.

“Yeah and I’d do it again, he hit a girl and you never do that. But it wasn’t just any girl it was Holly,” I shouted and Jack sat up staring at me with his wide eyes.