Holly, Would You Turn Me

This Was All Your Fault

The door burst open and I jumped scared he’d found where I was; I tried to bury myself further into Jack’s body only to hear a familiar voice.

“Holly my princess,” the voice said and I looked up to see Alex in tears and Jack slid off the bed as Alex grabbed my face.

“Look at your face and your head. Babe are you okay?” he asked and I cried heavier.

I refused to talk to him but just sat there in his arms crying when Jack grabbed him dragging him up and turning their backs on me and I heard them whispering.

“Look at her it can wait,” Alex snapped under his breath.

“No Alex it can’t. If he just hit her and tried to force himself on her and I got there before then that’s okay. If he did anything else to her and I mean more than kiss her then they need to now,” Jack whispered but I heard every word.

“What do you mean more than kiss her?” Alex asked.

“Alex he was forcing himself on her, I can’t bring myself to even think about it but he could have raped her and if he has the doctors need to know now. You’re the person she’s going to tell so you have to get her to tell you everything that happened so we can tell them and you need to do it soon,” Jack replied.

Alex looked around at me and shook his head.

Jack sat with Zack as Rian walked in and I jumped again.

“It’s Rian it’s okay,” Jack said and I looked at Jack before Alex sat next to me on the bed.

“Babe we need to have a chat, we need to talk about what happened and your going to have to tell me everything no matter how scary and they can go if you want?” he asked and I shook my head.

“It’s okay Holly but I really need to know everything okay?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Come on, I have to know to help you,” he said and I looked at him.

“You were at the party and what happened?” he asked.

I shrugged and I saw he was getting angry with the situation.

“Okay so today what did you do, from the beginning?” he asked.

“I tried to do some work, I cleaned the house, Rian and Zack came round. They invited me to the party later,” I listed and he nodded.

“Then what?” he asked.

“ I rang you, then some guy from the record company rang and then I got ready to go to Rian’s, some girls came around looking for you and I spoke to them for awhile and then went to Rian’s. I spoke to some people, Zack told me off for smoking, we talked and he was dancing,” I said and Alex smiled.

“Bet that was funny,” he stated and I nodded.

“We were dancing and then he kissed me. I wanted to talk to you so I tried to ring you but it went to voice mail, I couldn’t stay anymore so I left and told Jack to tell them and this guy said he’d walk with me. I thought he must be okay if Jack would let him walk off with me, I thought even if he hated me he’d still never let anything happen. We were walking and he grabbed me and dragged me down the alleyway into town, he asked me where you were and when I told him, he said that was good because nobody would notice me missing. He kept trying to kiss me and I asked him not to” I explained crying again.

“He kept kissing my cheek and my neck and I slapped him so he hit me back, I tried to get away but he just kept forcing me against the wall and hitting me. He said every time I spoke he’d hit me and then he kissed me and hit me because I wouldn’t kiss him back, I tried to get away but he was too strong and I realized nobody would see us and nobody was at home to notice I wasn’t there” I rambled.

“He kept touching my side and I moved away but he hit me again and I heard someone walking and he put his hand over my mouth so I couldn’t shout, I thought I recognized the walk and then I realized it was Jack. I bit his hand and shouted for help but he hit me again. I tried to run away but he wouldn’t let me and I shouted again, he hit me and then I heard Jack running and he forced me further down the alley with him. I shouted that I was down the alley and he told me to shut up and smacked my head against the wall, then Jack grabbed him and hit him,” I admitted and Alex looked at me crying.

“So he never did anything else to you, he only ever hit you or kissed you?” he asked and I nodded, he sighed as Zack got up.

“I’ll go tell them,” Zack said walking off.

“Why weren’t you there Alex? Why didn’t you come back for the party? I kept hoping you’d come find me but you never did, why didn’t you come?” I asked crying and hitting his shoulder and he shook his head.

“Holly babe I’m sorry,” he said and I shook my head.

"This is your fault, you always run off and you never think that I might need somebody,” I snapped at him and Jack stood up grabbing my hands.

“This isn’t his fault Holly you know that, this is nobody’s fault but mine, I shouldn’t have done half the things I have and I should have walked you home not let you leave with him,” Jack said and Alex stood up.

“Your right this is your fault! How in the world could you do this Jack? You let this happen to her! You let someone she doesn’t really know walk off with her on a dark night with nobody else there, anything could have happened. Look at her she’s scared and she’s beat up, you let this happen to her. It’s only luck you found her when you did otherwise who knows what might have happened to her,” Alex shouted raising his fist but Rian grabbed him.

“Do you really think she needs everyone shouting and arguing and do you really think punching Jack will help?” Rian snapped.

“It’ll make me feel better,” Alex growled.

“Yeah you not the person that really needs to feel better, we all fucked up and it’s all of our fault that’s she here not just one persons. If anything you owe Jack, he was the one that found her, he could’ve walked away but he didn’t he went back to find her. He left the party to make sure she was okay Alex,” Rian snapped at him letting him go.

“Jack,” I said and he looked over.

“I’m sorry,” I stated and he smiled sitting next to me on the bed.

“I’m sorry too,” he said and I hugged him.

“I never meant to upset you before I just hate it when you guys argue and I know it must suck sometimes but I never mean to steal Alex from you,” I stated and he laughed quietly squeezing me against him.

“I know you don’t but I just hate the whole situation and I get jealous and paranoid because I’m just a bit weird like that. I never meant to hit you ever and all them things I said I never meant, I was just in a really bad mood. I love you Holly you know that, how did you know it was me walking past?” he asked and I smiled.

“You walk funny, you drag your foot sometimes and like trip up and then walk normal again,” I admitted and he laughed.

“Well I guess my clumsiness is now a good thing, so are we okay?” he asked and I nodded.

“Why don’t you go to sleep and we’ll all stay here okay?” he suggested and I shook my head.

"Come on go to sleep, it’ll be better when you wake up I promise,” he said and I nodded keeping my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

I never knew how tired I was but I fell asleep quiet soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex is back:)

Shoutout to:
Mentos and diet Coke
nathaliie

You guys always comment so thanks :D