Holly, Would You Turn Me

Don't Do This!

I waited until the bus stopped at the hotel before leaving the room and I sulked off behind everyone else never saying a word, I was handed my room key and went upstairs with Rian and Jack and we both kept painfully quiet as Rian chatted away.

I reached my room and opened the door to find Holly stood on the balcony and my heart stopped.

“Holz don’t do it,” I shouted and she turned around to look at me confused.

“Do what?” she asked.

“Jump, don’t jump,” I said and she shook her head walking back in.

“I wasn’t going to jump you dick!” she snapped at me and I looked away embarrassed.

“Alex are you stupid?” she asked and I shook my head as she sat down.

“Then why do it?” she asked and I shrugged.

“You know anyone could’ve walked in when I did and then what would’ve happened?” she snapped and I shook my head.

“Exactly you don’t know because you don’t think. Well here’s what would happen Alex, your little secret or rather our little secret would be out and then all this would be pointless,” she said quietly and I sat next to her.

“I know,” I admitted.

“Then why do it? Why not just wait for 5 minutes until we were at the hotel and then do it? There were people on that bus that don’t know and if they’d found out you really think they’d have kept it a secret, because I tell you now they wouldn’t have. I have to do my bit so why can’t you ever do yours?” she asked quietly and I shrugged again holding her hand.

“I’m sorry I shouted at you but you never think! I never slip up, I never get caught but you 2 seem to always have near misses with people. Just stick to the plan for once, no doing anything together unless in the hotel or at home and only when it’s safe,” she said quietly squeezing my hand and I nodded.

“Holly you know I really do love you right?” I asked and she nodded.

“And I love you too but kiss me like that again and you’ll regret it,” she said smiling and I laughed.