Maybe Memories

Will you marry me now?

Today was a Bert and I day since the other guys were back at their own house. I was happy I got to spend time alone with my Bert, something I loved doing so much. We've decided to lie here on the couch and watch Van Helsing. I was currently lying on top of Bert, his arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest. I buried my head in his chest and breathed in taking in his smell. I looked up in his blue eyes and smiled which he returned. I tilted my head up further and kissed him.

“I love you,” I told him

“I love you too.”

Our eyes went back to the screen only to see the credits rolling; Bert picked up the remote and turned it off. He sighed than looked down to me and hugged me tighter.

“I want to go to the park,” he stated.

“I do too Bert, let’s go,” I looked over at him, he was smiling broadly.

“Yes let’s get going then.”

I stood up and walked over to my shoes as Bert darted up the stairs. I looked at him confused since we were both wearing sweaters. I shook my head and finished putting my left shoe on. As I finished Bert was beside me putting his on. I poked him getting a poke back in return. As we walked out the door Bert grabbed my hand, and that's how we stayed walking down the street, him holding my hand. When we arrived there the park had quite a few people in it, mainly parents with their children.

Bert than looked at me and let out a heavy sigh, “Sherri I say we have children someday.”

I smiled at him, “of course we will you know that.”

He kissed me and then we walked over to a bench and sat down, “Sherri we’ve been back together for a few weeks and we realized how much our love has grown since the last time we were dating. I can see it in your eyes that you have forgiven me.”

I looked at his hands and grabbed them but he only pulled away and went to the ground, “so Sherri will you marry me now?”

I smiled, “no.”

He looked upset, I smiled some more, “of course I will marry you Robert McCracken.”

He jumped up, put the ring on my finger, then picked me up and spun me around, “I love you so much right now.”

“Same goes here, you know this calls for us to go home you know that,” I told him pointing a finger in his chest.

Bert smirked at me knowing what I meant, “hop on my back.”

And so I did, Bert pretty much ran down the street with me on his back. When we arrived at home we made it up the stairs and into my room at an alarming speed. As we lay on our bed naked Bert lit up a smoke.

“Cancer stick,” I told him scrunching up my nose.

“I know but ever since I broke up with you I started and I’ll try to stop for you ok.”

“Ok love.”

“Back at the park the whole stunt you did with saying no than yes you know you can be a bitch right.”

“Yeah but I’m your bitch.”

“That you are,” he kissed me than I got up wrapping a blanket around me I opened up the window.

“It’s a good thing I do have a blanket on or Mikey and Alicia would be seeing a not so pretty scene of me being
Naked.”