Maybe Memories

The Wedding

As I stepped out of the shower Bert came in and wrapped his arms around my now dry, naked body. I smiled at him and gave him a light peck on the lips.

“I can’t believe we’re getting married today,” he whispered sounding like a little boy on his birthday.

“I know it feels like you just proposed to me.”

“I love you more than I ever have Sherri, if that’s even possible.”

I kissed him this time more deeply. I pulled away and grabbed my towel and walked out of the bathroom. Since today was hot and my wedding day I threw on a tank top and a pair of shorts. I walked back into the bathroom and opened up the shower door a little.

“Honey I’m going over to my mom’s to get ready to go to the church I’ll see you soon ok,” I told him.

“I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too Bert,” I responded, a smile creeping on to my lips, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

So I took the short drive to my mother's and upon arriving I headed to the church where I proceeded to get in my dress, get my make-up done and finally my hair done which took about two hours to do. When I was finished Quinn came in to check on me.

“Wow Bert is going to love what you’re wearing and I’m glad I’m best man you look so beautiful right now.”

“Thanks Quinn,” I replied smiling.

“You’re welcome.”

I then hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, “Quinn thanks for everything you’ve always been my best guy friend and like a brother to me and if it wasn’t for you Bert and I wouldn’t be here today.”

“What can I say? The fact you two are amazing.”

“Well it’s soon going to start I think you should get out there,” I told him.

“See you soon Sherri.”

The only thing I remember after walking down the aisle with my father is kissing Bert than heading to the reception. For our song Bert had picked blue and yellow which happened to be both of our favourite song to dance to. After that I remember hugging Quinn tightly since he had decided to see us off.

“Now don't have too much fun on this trip guys,” he started to wink which caused me to giggle.

“Don’t worry about that we’ve got our whole life to do it,” Bert replied.

“Who knows Quinneth dear I might end up pregnant just for the heck of it,” I responded.

“So you’d make me an uncle?”

“Fo' sho’,” I laughed at Bert’s gangster imitation, than our flight was called.

“See you in two weeks guys.”

“See you soon Quinn,” I told him.

“Later guys,” Bert responded, smiling the entire time.

Walking out of that terminal and into that plane I smiled at Bert at that moment we knew our life was complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this story guys I wrote it in 2008 I think I thought I'd finally bring it over to Mibba and add a few changes. I hope you enjoyed this ending.