Status: Alive and kicking...hopefully

I've Got A Problem

My name is Olivia Scout and I have a problem. A six-foot-four-two-hundred-twenty-pound-Canadian-wants-to-get-in-my-size-fourteen-pants problem. I met Milan Lucic when I moved into the apartment across from his. It was pretty obvious that his idea of ‘borrowing a cup of sugar’ was code for checking out the new neighbor. I don’t know what his deal is. I mean, he’s made it abundantly clear that he wants in my pants. He flat out told me ‘I want in your pants…just so you know’, but I’m confused as to why he picked me. I’m telling you this as documentation to my downfall. And by downfall I mean that I fell hard and fast for Looch, and I lived to tell about it.
  1. Capitolo 1
    My name is Olivia Scout and I have a problem. A six-foot-four-two-hundred-twenty-pound-Canadian-wants-to-get-in-my-size-fourteen-pants problem.
  2. Capitolo 2
    “Ok. I’ll be home later. How ‘bout a good luck kiss from my number one girl?” He leans in but I move back at the last minute. “No.” I think it’s safe to say that I took immense satisfaction in shutting the door in his face.
  3. Capitolo 3
    “Hmm. Well, you’re too delicate to be Wheeler. Sega?” I snort. There’s nothing delicate on me or about me.
  4. Capitolo 4
  5. Capitolo 5
    This chapter is somewhat of an experiment. I wrote if from Looch's perspective. We'll see how this goes. Let me know what you think.
  6. Capitolo 6
    “Hey! Looch! Where are my keys? I know you hid them, you sneaky bastard!” I snickered from my position on the couch, because her keys are conveniently located between the couch cushions of the couch my ass is currently planted on.
  7. Capitolo 7
  8. Capitolo 8
  9. Capitolo 9