Status: Alive and kicking...hopefully

I've Got A Problem

Capitolo 6

“Hey! Looch! Where are my keys? I know you hid them, you sneaky bastard!” I snickered from my position on the couch, because her keys are conveniently located between the couch cushions of the couch my ass is currently planted on. Liv comes storming out from our bedroom (that’s right I said our bedroom) and perches herself on my lap. We decided a few days ago to consolidate to one apartment. It only seemed fitting considering we’re with each other all of the time.

“Well hello, good looking. The last time I saw your keys they were on the bar, but who knows where they are now.” She rolls her eyes and snuggles into my chest. I sigh and relax further into the couch. This is the life. I have a great job, a kick ass apartment, and an amazing girlfriend. And the best part? She loves me. Yep, she sure does. Told me so herself.

“Looch, if you don’t cough up my keys in the next ten seconds we won’t ever have kids. I’ll make sure of it.” I wince and reach down between the cushions pulling her keys free. Shit’s getting serious when she threatens me with bodily harm. She pecks me on the lips and jumps up, heading back to the bedroom to finish getting ready. “Do you at least have time for a quickie before class?”

“I’m not going to class. I have a doctor’s appointment and I’m having lunch with Lana. She’s in town from Paris for a few days. I told her she could stay in the guest room. Sorry, babe, I know that’s going to put a crimp in your pre-game routine.” I shoot up off of the couch and head into the bedroom.

“Are you telling me that I don’t get my pre-game fooling around time? This is not cool, Liv. Not cool. I guess it’s just me and my hand in the shower then, and what kind of doctor’s appointment?” She smiles and cups my face.

“Sucks to be you, and a none of your business kind of doctor’s appointment.” I grab her by the waist and toss her on the bed. She lets out a little squeak, but doesn’t try to get away.

“How long do you have until you have to meet Lana for lunch?” I run my hands up her thighs and slide my hands under her skirt. Liv looks back and the clock and laughs.

“I was supposed to be there ten minutes ago. Somehow, I think Lana will be okay if I don’t make it.” She tugs on the bottom of my t-shirt and I lift my arms so she can slide it over my head. I brace myself on my forearms and lean down; running my lips down her neck to that little spot on her collarbone I know will drive her wild. She wraps her arms around me and rolls me over. As soon as she’s settled on top of me she reaches around and unhooks her bra. I let my eyes and my hands wonder. Honestly, I’m just happy to be with her. The fantastic sex we have is just a bonus.

“I love you.” She looks up at me and smiles, and with tears gathering in her eyes she whispers, “I love you, too.” There is inherently primal urge that takes hold when you hear the woman you love say those three tiny words to you. Yeah, I’m a sap. Get over it. Bergy would be so proud.

I sit up and place my lips gently on Liv’s. Her lips open and I slide my tongue inside, tasting her. I settle my hands on the button of her skirt and slide it through the loop pulling her underwear away with it.

We roll closer to the middle of the bed and some way somehow I’ve managed to get my pants and boxers thrown to the floor. Liv pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me. I reach up and cup her breasts, running my thumbs across her nipples, teasing them. My hands move downward, sliding over her stomach, and between her legs to tease her clit. Just to hear that sexy moan/sigh that she makes when I touch her.

The next thing I know, Liv is running the show. She takes my cock in her hands and slides down on me. She winces and I can tell she’s still a little sore from last night (that’s grade-A cockiness you hear in my voice by the way) and I flip us back over and ease myself inside her heat. It doesn’t take long before I’m balls deep and one move away from heaven and back. I grab her leg and throw it over my hip for better leverage, and then I slide almost completely out of her.

“Stop teasing and fuck me already. I’m not going to break I promise.” I stop and look at her. Her eyes are sparkling and she’s giving me that innocent little smile she’s perfected.

“Get on your hands and knees.” Liv goes completely still so I flip her onto her stomach and pull up on her hips. I don’t have to say it again; she moves into a comfortable position and looks back at me. It almost scares me how innocent she looks.

“You’re so fucking beautiful. Do you know that?” I let my hands run up her spine and back down sliding them around the curves of her ass. My hands slide down even further, between her open thighs and I reach out and tease her clit. She pushes her hips back into mine and my cock slides between the cheeks of her ass.

“Touch yourself, Liv.” Her hand slides down to replace mine as I cover her hips with mine.

Taking hold of her hips I drive into her and she screams. Her pussy is like a glove and I’m stretching her open as far as she’ll go. I’ve never heard sounds like the ones coming out of her mouth right now. She loves what I’m giving her.

“Oh, fuck…” She pushes back into my hips and her pussy clenches around me. Watching her come pushes me closer to the edge. I’m so close I can taste it.

I slide my hands back down to her clit, teasing her yet again. “Come again for me, baby.” My words and my unexpected touch sets her off again. This time I can’t help but be rough and I slam into her. She slides down onto the bed and squeezes my cock with her pussy.
When she squeezes like that I know I’m a goner. My cock explodes in her pussy and I collapse on top of her. I lay there for a second to catch my breath and then roll to my side.

“Holy shit, Looch.” I laugh and look over at her. She’s laying her head on my pillow and smiling at me. I press a kiss to her forehead.

“You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I’m not saying that because of the great sex. I mean it. You’re it.” She reaches over and grabs my hand, bringing it to her lips for a kiss.

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap! I know it's been forever since I've updated and I'm so sorry! I've been so incredibly busy with the twins its ridiculous. Let me know what you think? I need some ideas for the future.