Status: Active

So There's a New Boy Next Door...Did I Mention He's Rather Cute?

Chapter 13

It was finally the day of the trip to Six Flags and I was more than super excited. I had woken up early and was ready to leave at half 6, but I still had to wait half an hour for Hunter and Jasey’s mom to come and pick me up. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket; I had a text message from Casey.

Casey: Hey, are you excited for today?

Skye: I sure am, how about you?

Casey: I’m super duper excited.

Skye: I’m already ready to go :b

Casey: Me too, do you want to come over?

Skye: Sure, I’ll be there in 5 (:

I ran upstairs and kissed my mom goodbye then I went and said bye to Michael, but he didn’t acknowledge me seeing as nothing could wake him in the mornings. I pulled on my Vans and grabbed my bag before walking outside and across my yard, onto Casey’s and then to his front door. Before I could knock, the door was flung open and I saw a grinning Casey in front of me. He seemed to literally be buzzing; he really was super duper excited. In addition to that, he also looked super duper cute. He was wearing a black and blue plaid shirt with a Mayday Parade top on underneath, a pair of jeans and some matching blue Supras. He was just plain adorable standing there with his messed up hair, which he had yet to do.

I giggled as he pulled me inside and into a jumping hug. This jumping hug was basically jumping up and down while hugging. It was difficult to achieve and it ended in us laughing and falling onto the sofa.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hi,” I replied. Both us were grinning like complete fools when Sharon walked in.

“Oh hello Skye, how are you today? Are you excited?”

“I’m great thanks and I sure am,” I grinned up at her. “How are you?”

“I’m very well thank you,” she smiled at me. Then she looked at Casey. “Go and sort out your hair young man. I don’t want you going around looking like you just stepped out of bed,” she teased him.

“Awwweh mom, do I have to?” he whined like a little child. “I want to stay here with Skye.” He pulled me tighter towards him causing me to chuckle a little. I swear if he didn’t stop this, then I would start blushing at any second, in fact, I could feel it coming on already.

“Skye will still be here when you get back. Or she can even go with you if you like.”

“Yayyy, come on Skye,” he pulled me upstairs with him. I sat on his bed as I sat there watching him run a brush through his hair. It didn’t make much of a difference however, because as soon as he had got it completely flat on his head, he messed it up into a more natural look with his hand. He turned to look at me and posed as if he were on America’s Next Top Model. I let out an almighty laugh and clutched my stomach, as I double over in fits of laughter. His face was just too hilarious but oh so cute.

I was still teasing Casey as Hunter knocked on the door. We all filed into the car and were on our way to Six Flags. We arrived there at around 11:30 and couldn’t get out of the car fast enough. It was time to hit the rides.

I was having a blast and so was everybody else. At the moment everyone had decided that they wanted to go on one of the biggest and scariest rollercoaster’s there. I on the other hand was terrified of heights and rides that went too fast, so I was sitting out. The queue was rather long and I had a feeling that I was going to be waiting for quite a long while. Casey had said that he would stay with me, but I insisted that he went on the ride and I would wait for him. He reluctantly gave in and followed after the others, giving me a hug before he went and waving every few minutes before the queue got too far away. Now I was left sitting by myself.

That was until I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked up to see a blonde haired boy with beautiful green eyes smiling at me. I returned the smile.

“Hi, my name’s Trent,” he greeted holding out a hand for me to shake.

“My name’s Skye,” I replied shaking his hand.

“You look rather lonely sitting here,” he commented.

“I could say the same about you,” I replied, realising that he too was by himself.

“Ahaaa, I’m not so lonely now that I’m talking to you.” I felt my stomach start to stir a little in my stomach, no one had ever said anything quite as sweet to me before. “My friends are queuing up for that rollercoaster,” he pointed to the same one that my friends were in the line for.

“Same here. I’m not that big on heights,” I explained.

“Ahaaa same. I’ve never liked heights.”

We were talking for around half an hour before I spotted my friends and he spotted his. We said goodbye to each other and went our separate ways. Before I went he said that he hoped that he could see me again soon and I agreed, as he was a very nice guy and as an extra to that, he was also extremely cute. Not as cute as Casey, but cute all the same.

“Who was that?” Jasey asked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively; I ignored that gesture and just answered her question honestly.

“Oh, he was just talking to me, his friends were lining up for the same ride as you.”

“He was cute,” Jasey stated.

“Ahaaa, he sure was,” I agreed linking arm with her. We carried on to the next ride, but this time something was different. Maybe it was the fact that Casey had all of a sudden become very quiet and seemed to be deep in thought. I shall have to ask him about that later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spread Good Vibes and Stay Awesome
Evangeline x