Status: Sorry kids, HUGE writter's block :/ comment with any ideas? :)

Drop Dead, Gorgeous

No Really, It's Fine.

I saw dereck the next day getting ready to go someplace in his car. I was out on my porch working on my homework. I was such a nice day outside! I didn't want to spend it in my house. 
"where you going?!" I shouted across the street. 
He looked around and then at me, surprised he didn't see me in the first place I guess. He waved sheepish with a smile. "the store. I'm hungry!" he rubbed his stomach. "wanna come? So I don't look like an idiot?" 
I laughed. "OK!" I packed up m homework in my backpack and just left it out on the porch. 
"glad you can make it" he said as I sat on the passenger side. "how was your day?" he asked as he started to drive toward the supermarket. 
I shrugged. "okay I guess. Yourself?"
"same here. I just got sick of take out" he fake gagged. "Argh, I need people food" he joked. 
When we arrived at the parking lot I spotted an empty shopping cart and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "pweease?" I whined innocently. 
He smiled and rolled his eyes. "I guess" he sighed 
"yay!!" I yell and jump in the cart. Almost causing it to tumble over. 
We went through the aisles of the store picking up things here and there but mainly just goofing around. Making sounds as if we were in a seriously fast car. Making skidding errrr sounds and vroooom when we were moving. We knocked into a pyramid made of foods as a count of the was floors...yeah...it hurt!
"nice" I mumble as a can of food hit my shoulder. 
Dereck was just on the floor laughing his ass off! 
"excuse me" dereck and I looked up at the man calling himself the store manager."you guys need to pay for your things and leave"
Dereck looked at the man with narrow eyes. "well why even buy stuff if you're just gonna kick us out? Asshole..." he mumbled. "c'mon don, let's go to 711." 
Dereck stood up and started to push the cart,with me in it,...and the food, toward the entrance.
I start to laugh once we reach his car in the parking lot. 
"I know!" he laughed with me. "what a dumb ass!"
Dereck drove us home and I told him I'd help him with the food when we were in his garage. I just wanted to see inside his house. 
"no it's OK" he shook his head. 
"why not?" I asked. Curious. 
Dereck shrugged. "it's not really a lot, I can handle it. I'm mocho man!" he joked flexing. 
I rolled my eyes "oh yes, c'mon, this way you don't have to make two trips" I explained. 
"no really" I could tell he was getting annoyed. "it's fine." he popped open the trunk and got put of the car without another word. 
I followed him to the trunk, "c'mon dereck, what're you hiding?" I joked. 
His face was still serious as he grabbed a couple things. We didn't checkout, so there wasn't any bags. "Go home Don" he simply said as he left me alone in the garage. 
The way he left without even looking at me. The way he said it. I didn't like it and I felt bad for pushing it. I don't like it when he talks to me like that. 
"see you later" I said more to myself. Still feeling
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. But it's kindaaaa crucial. :p I was listening to Of Mice & Men, it explains the title. Haha