Status: Sorry kids, HUGE writter's block :/ comment with any ideas? :)

Drop Dead, Gorgeous

Zero

I don't really know what it was that might have lead up to this. Maybe he was just too good of a guy in the first place. Maybe the fact that I never did get to see his uncle that he said tutored him.
When i got home that night i didn't’t know what to really do. It was only 8 and I don’t feel like doing any homework. The TV was turned to the weather channel in the kitchen while i was pouring myself some cereal. i paid attention as the weather came on but i paid even more closer attention when i heard about something in Texas.
“Dereck Flores. Age 18. Around 5’9. Black hair, and Green eyes. Dereck is a suspect of a murder case. We believe he has left the state and is most likely in the states of California or Arizona. He could be armed and is known for driving his blue mustang. If you have any information on this man, please contact the police.
To repeat our story; Dereck Flores is suspected of the murder of 17 year old Angel Aguliar on the date of August 30th.”
Sure I’ll admit that I didn't’t feel like eating my cereal anymore. Yeah, I went to bed early. It wasn’t because of what just happened. Because I’m tired, and I’ve had a long day. If it was any other girl, then they probably would have called the police. or told their parents or some of the sort. I’m not like any other girl, just a girl who wanted to go to sleep.
I saw Dereck the next morning, when don’t i see him when he’s outside? i walked outside to meet up with him. He had a big smile as he waved at me.
“Hey Don!” he said excitedly. “shouldn’t you be going to school?” he scolded while waving around a finger.
I knew he was trying to make me laugh. but i didn’t pay all that much attention to it. “why haven’t you been in school?” I got straight to it. No point in letting it linger. I’m not scared of what i heard on the news. Not at all. I just want to know what happened.
“Um..i dropped out?” it was said more a question than a statement.
“You told me your uncle home schools you”
“Well, he does”
He’s lying to me now, “so..i saw your picture on the news yesterday”
As Dereck’s eyes grew wide, it seemed like the whole world stopped and everything got quiet. I could tell, when he didn’t say anything back fast like he usually does, that he processing everything. He doesn’t know what to do. He just stared at me with his green eyes.
“Are you a murderer?” i asked him, Staring straight in his eyes.
“Are you scared?” He’s not a murderer. He would’ve said something else. Not almost admitting it.
“I don’t know your reasons” i broke eye contact. “Should i be?”
There was a loud noise from inside the house. “umm... I have to go”
“Yeah, so do i. See yea”
I watch him run inside and close the garage door. i wonder what that noise was... I tell myself to go to school. Resisting the urge to sneak in and see what’s really going on. I even start running to stop myself. This is just to serious to let by.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long kiddies. I just need to do some touch ups to other stuff. still open for ay suggestions or anything. message me :)