Status: Re-writing / Editing of material when 13.

Why Is This So Unbearable

Gerard:
Just shy of 19 is 'lonely boy', he has no friends.
In this society being a 'loner' isn't such a shock but, the 'cause why still remains to be, in most cases especially this;
Gerard is your real life 'Edward Scissor Hands' a movie epidemic yes, but when in real life results in nothing but self loathing and an never ending circle of self abuse and ruin, can this chain be broken?
Can the wrong made by his man kidnapper be removed?
If not , will he ever see the sunshine again? Ever hear the voice of friends chattering?
Will he ever be able to hold a brush again? An artwork in his name will it ever be possible?
Normalcy?
Love?
Will the vicious cycle he's entrapped in ever end?

Frank:
is your usual yet unusual 17 year old male, popular with his own friends, yet despised by those outside his 'circle'.There's not much like for Frank besides his close friends because he is every teenage boys biggest fear, he is gay. Besides the homosexual cliche' Frank deal with abuse from his emotionally and mentally unstable parents, this is not to say his parents don't love him but in a rage and instability he cops the end of abuse, his mother regretful always manages (even if its a meaningless one) an apology.
This however doesn't dampen Franks, hyperactive , live life to the full approach, even if he has inadvertently inherited his parent's temper.