Status: Re-writing / Editing of material when 13.

Why Is This So Unbearable

Screams

Franks P.O.V.

A tiny fraction of light, probably mom opening my blinds, and then a woman's scream awakes me. I force myself to open my eyes, and I see my mother standing there. Staring at me. Laying limply on my bedroom floor covered in my own blood, then water starts to fill up in her eyes.

"Fr-Fr-Frank," she stutters.

I try to get up and run away, but the pain quickly over takes me forcing myself to drop the couple of centimetres I lifted myself up. And i fall back onto the ground.

"Hon-Hon-Honey...Why? Is it because of your father and I? 'Cause if it is. I'm Sorry. So, so, so, so dreadfullly sorry! I mean, son, we never really mean it. We just can't control ourselves. And we ...I mean. I always apologize after, right? We love you Frankie. Honey we just lack self control. I'm...I'm sooo sorry honey!"

I try and reply, but it hurts to much. Only a tiny gasp comes out. Mother starts to break down in tears beside me. I force myself to talk and ignore the pain.

"Mo-Mom," I manage to get out.

"Oh. Ah. Yes, honey?" She replies in a questioning way.

"It's..it's not arghhh," I groan in pain. "Mom its not your fault." Even though it partially is her fault. I'm not gonna say that. I mean. Look at the state shes in!

"Then why honey? why?" She questions, but then quickly interrupts herself. "Shit honey. I'm wasting time. I'm getting you to the hospital!"

"No MOM, NO!" I manage to scream frantically.

"YES FRANK, YES!" She says harshly and smacks me across the face. And then she half carrys me-half drags me to the car.

She lays me down in the back seat and half buckles me in. My eyes are slowly dropping. I try my hardest to stay conscious. But..But it's so hard.

[Darkness]
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry bout the shitty ness