Status: I'm debating whether or not this will continue as a story or not

Saying Good-bye

Strangers

The voices she heard were that of her grandparents. She opened her eyes and expected to see the blackness that had previously surrounded her, but to her surprise everything was white and foggy, It was no longer raining or storming. She knew she wasn't in the cemetery anymore, she was standing side by side with all four of her grandparents. That's when she realized, she was dead. She wouldn't have to endure life anymore, she could reside in happiness with the only people her loved her. She looked up at her grandma from her dad's side. She was the one who live at the end of the same road. She was the one she talked to the most, felt loved by the most.

"Granny, Gramps! Grandma and Grandpa? What is everyone doing here? Wait, never mind, it doesn't matter, we're together now! I've missed you so much, things haven't been the same since you left," she looked around at the others, "well, since all of you left, things just kept changing. I'm so happy now-" She was overcome with happiness, tears stung at her eyes from the whole feeling she felt.

"My dear, it's not your time yet." Granny's words were soft and gentle like they had always been.

"Wait, why not? I can't go back! It's complete loneliness and misery there. I'm better off rotting six foot under than rotting alive." The young girl was confused. had this not been the moment she had dreamed of for years?

"Things have changed my dear. You'll see why when you come around. You can't stay here now. Go back, live and love." All the grandparents nodded in agreement as the girl made eye contact with them.

"But there is no love for me to give down there. You guys are the only ones I have to love, the only ones who taught me to love. What could have possibly changed?" The girl started feeling mad. No one had cared if she had died, so what would coming back to life change anything?

"You'll see. Those voices you heard at first weren't ours. You weren't physically alone at the cemetery." Granny smiled from her wheelchair. The young girl smiled at the kind words and hugged every one before she started walking away. She trusted these people, they wouldn't tell her wrong. She looked back and saw them waving.

"I love you all, please watch over me and help me to love again." And at that the white fog faded away into blackness, but she could still see their faces in her mind, and hear their advice in her head as well.

"I think she's waking up! Get over here you fool, NOW!" The lower voice spoke.

The young girl slowly opened her eyes, half expecting to see bright white walls and half expecting to be back out in the rain. To her surprise the room she was in had purple walls with various pictures of bands taped to them. The room was pretty empty other then the bed she was in and the two strangers sitting on butterfly chairs. The ceiling fan was flickering light across the room causing her to get dizzy. The confusion she had had also added to this.

"Hi miss, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?" This was the voice of the second stranger. His voice was a tad higher pitch and had a slight accent that she couldn't place. But both of their voices were kind, and didn't sound like they had any bad intentions. She couldn't bring herself to look at them. She sat up and played with the edge of the Gir throw blanket on her.

"No, I'm fine. I feel okay, but what happened? Where am I?" She still couldn't look at either man, but she did stare at their feet, which were encased in mismatched Converse.

"Don't get creeped out, ok?" The lower voice almost whispered.

"Why would I get creeped out? Wherever I am is better then where I was." She rolled her eyes and look at the person who had just spoke.

"Okay then. Me and Bryan were at the cemetery last night because we wanted to make sure the flowers were secured to the headstone of my parents. When we got there we had an eerie feeling we weren't the only ones there and with Bry being convinced ghosts are real, and his want to see one, we started wandering around after we checked the flowers. Then he started geeking out 'cause he claimed he saw a flower, a white rose, gleaming in air. We walked over by it and found you. We read the note in your pocket, and uh, the texts on your phone and decided to bring you to our house instead of turning you in. Oh, I'm Steve by the way." So the low voice belonged to Steve and the other to Bryan. Steve had a genuine smile. One of those smiles that make your whole face shine. So did Bryan. She felt safe here in the room with them. No fear at all.

"Is this your house?" She swung her legs off the bed and completely biffed it, falling to the floor, bringing the blankets and pillows down on top of her. "Ugg, swiftness at its greatest" she said as she fought the blankets off her as she proceeded to stand up. Both gentlemen put their hand out for her to grab, she grabbed both and successfully was lifted off the floor.

"Geeze, you're so light. You must be hungry, do you want something to eat? Never mind that, let's go to the kitchen. You're going to eat anyways. Muahaha." Bryan laughed heartily. "Oh but yes, this is my house. Steve lives here, I took him in after his parents passed on, and you are more then welcome to stay here too unless there's somewhere else you would prefer?"

"Any where is better than where I was. And yes, I am freaking starving. Watchya cooking?" The trio walked towards the kitchen in a line with Bryan leading.

"Haha, such a funny young laddy. I not much of a cook, and Steve here can barely run a toaster. I was planning on throwing a pizza in the over. You like pizza right?" Bryan started rummaging through his freezer.

"What kind of person doesn't like pizza? I love it. Do you have any Pepsi around here?" Even though she only knew these guys for a very short time period, she knew they were harmless and that her grandparents were right. Right about everything. She had this feeling that she could start living again. She could have a family, even if its with two dorky guys.

"Yeah we do" Steve opens up the refrigerator and tosses her a can of soda and grabs two more, one for him and one for Bryan.

"Hey, wait, didn't you guys mention something about the rose being in mid-air?" The girl suddenly recalled one of them saying that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Writing in this point of view is muy muy painful.
I've never wrote like this before.
Thought I'd try something new.
Keep or kill?
I'm not sure where its going. I just write it off the top of my head. Soooo that means I have no future plans for it at the moment...but that gives you guys -my readers- a chance to give input.