Status: Active.

Raya Rose: The Opportunist.

Something was different. Something had change. It wasn’t the same anymore, though it wasn’t quite detected what had changed. Something was coming up that was for sure. He wouldn’t know what hit him once it came. He wouldn’t be ready, but he would have to face it. There would be no other way. But the question was could he handle it? Since his Bella fall down he had matured and learned to live on, everything was ok until that one night. After that one night it had all changed.

One night.

One stupidity.

He was tied down for life.

His name: Jacob Black.

The Victim.

We all had our own problems and flaws.

Hers: she lied a little too much.

It’s not that she wanted to, she had to. She needed to get out of there. She couldn’t stand another minute waking up to a family who mistreated her. A family who treated her like a slave. It just wasn’t the way to live, and she had been living that way for a little too long. She had to do something. Once she saw her opportunity she took it. Anybody else would have done the same thing, right?

She saw him.

He was defenseless.

She took advantage of him.

She said “I do.”

Her Name: Raya Rose.

The opportunist.

All of this because of One Crazy Night... Lives had changed.
  1. The Beginning.
  2. Chapter Two.
  3. Chapter Three.
  4. Chapter Four.
  5. Chapter Five
  6. Chapter six
  7. Chapter Seven
    Please read authors note!
  8. Chapter Eight
  9. Oh Darling, Make It Go
    I suggest you listen to "Woman's Work" By Maxwell through the whole chapter, it only makes it sweeter :)
  10. Missing Link
  11. You Got to be Kidding Me
    Read author's note pretty pretty please:)
  12. A New Family.