Every Story Has an Ending; How About a Beginning

.:First Day of School:.

Yesterday, my mom came home with the best news in the world! I'm enrolling in an all-boys school! Yay!

Hah! Like I was serious. The garb about going to the stupid boys' school is serious, but I'm not thrilled at all!! I mean, if I was any other girl or my best friend Samantha, I'd be excited to go to school with a bunch of guys, but they're guys. As in, males that aren't my brother and I don't do well with males that aren't my brother.

Hell, I shouldn't even show up to school! My mom has no idea how stressful this is for me, especially if I’m being forced to talk to and interact with the male population.

Sometimes, I just want my mom to disappear or have a heart to heart talk with me and understand my feelings. To make things even worse, she cut my hair! I loved my hair so much! I grew it out so I could feel the wind in my hair while I ride my bike and because it was curly and pretty. And, well now...I look like a boy...kinda. Well I think I do. My brother thinks otherwise (of course), because he's Sam. He always has nice things to say to me.

The nice thing about my new hair is that I don't have to be bothered too much with fixing it in the morning. Maybe wet it or something and put some moose in it, but that's about it.

Speaking of morning routines, I think the school has uniforms. I'm not sure, but I'm super excited about that. I read about them all the time in manga's. I like uniforms a lot because they're cute and handy.

Well, tomorrow is my first day of school. My mom is giving me this big lecture about my brother being the only guy I can trust. I can't believe she has the balls to tell me that when she's going around screwing guy after guy. Well...that may not be true but that's what I assume, because she's usually gone four days out of the week and when she comes back, she smells like expensive men's cologne.

Oh my gosh, what if she has a boyfriend!

"But mom, do I really have to go to a boys' school? I mean isn't there a public school around here or something; or maybe a school for girls?" I pleaded. I don’t like guys. Guys are creeps; they leer on girls and always think dirty things. You can't trust them. Well, at least that's what Sam, my two best friends, and my mom told me. The only guys I'm comfortable with are my brother and my best friend.

My best friend's name is Brandon; we've been friends since childhood. I love him so much, maybe in more ways than one but I prefer not to think too hard on it. And my brother Sam is totally awesome. Unlike my mom, he actually cares about my well-being. Sure, my mom cares about me, but not like I think a real mom is supposed to care about her kids.

"Sweetheart, a public school is too far away, and besides, I have a really good job and this location has great perks. Now go to bed." She left my room with my door cracked a little.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and heaved a heavy grouchy sigh. What the heck does she mean by perks? What kind of benefits can you get in the middle of nowhere? The only benefit I can think of is peace and quiet. My friends are like, thousands of miles away!

We've moved so many times already and I much preferred the other times we moved because my friends could move with me. However, this last time I told them that we were moving, Samantha's parents wouldn't budge, and I haven't heard a thing from Brandon. Not a single text!

The city is forty minutes away and school is right around the corner. This place is so isolated; I highly doubt anyone would notice if someone was murdered.

I didn't want to worry myself about my mom anymore so I went to bed. Right when I was about to dose off, my brother came in and kissed my forehead. He's the best.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up the next morning to the annoying sound of my alarm clock informing me that today was my first day of school. I groaned. I hate school. I think that kids should choose what subject they want to learn instead of HAVING to learn all of them. Math and reading would be required, but the others would most definitely be options.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, did my morning makeup routine, which doesn't consist of much, and put on my uniform. It's a black and grey plaid skirt, with a white button-up shirt, a grey cardigan, black blazer, and black or white thigh high socks.

I looked at myself in the mirror and semi-disliked it. Sure, I like uniforms, but the skirt was shorter than I expected it to be. It came about six inches above my knees, and the shirt made my breasts look worse than they already were! Plus, the material was thin. Would I be wearing my cardigan all day? Most definitely. No one needs to see my bra pattern.

I glanced at the clock and it read 7:23. School starts at 8:10, so I've got plenty of time.

I went downstairs and got some cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast. My favorite!

I finished the bowl, and washed my dish, then I got an apple, washed that, and went back upstairs.
While I ate my apple, I got my school supplies together. After finishing the apple, I went to brush my teeth.

I flossed (which hurts a bit but I don't want to get my teeth drilled cause the needle is huge and looks scary) and waited in the hallway for my brother to come out.

In the meantime, I texted my best friend Samantha. She's like a sister to me. I haven't talked to her in the three days that I've been here, and those days have been miserable even if I am being dramatic. Those three days don’t include the week that I lost my phone in all the packing. Plus, I had to help drive which was so not fun.

"Ready?" I heard my brother ask from behind me. Startled me a little but I shook it off.

"Well, duh, I've been waiting forever. You're worse than girls." I laughed to myself and stood up.
He ruffled my hair and we headed down the stairs and out the door. He pulled his keys out of his pocket, prepared to unlock his car, but I stopped him.

"Let's walk to school! It'll be really nice. We can ride in the car tomorrow or something, this will be really nice for the morning," I explained. School was about a twenty-minute walk (I think) and I like walking too. I love the fresh smell of outdoors and the vibrant shades of green make me happy. And the trees are beautiful! This place has awesome scenery. There's also a big huge, open field with a sign that says public area. We drove by when we got here a few days ago.

"We should so get a dog," I commented to Sam as we walked by the field.

"Yeah, if mom's okay with that," he casually countered.

"It's not like she would be home to worry about it anyway," I grumbled quietly. A dog would be so nice, especially to make up for the lack of love and affection that I'm feeling, not that Sam is doing an awful job.

We walked passed the school entrance gates and the parking lot was packed! My eyes bugged out as
I surveyed the place. It was huge and the parking lot was full of more than just cars; it was littered with high school boys.

I latched onto Sam's arm and held his hand with everything in me. The panic I was feeling yesterday came back with full force along with anxiety and my armpits started sweating.

"Come on Camille. They're not gonna do anything to you. Besides, if anyone tries anything, they'll have to get through me, okay? So just relax," he whispered to me as he rubbed my back in a soothing manner. I nodded my head and swallowed hard, trying to calm my breathing. The last thing I needed was an asthma attack; it's been far too long since I last had one.

I didn't doubt my brother's words, I believed him to the fullest, but his words didn't help with the fact that everyone was gawking, even a few low whistles could be heard and it felt like eyes were burning a hole through my back!

I can tell that my first day of senior year is gonna be stressful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Camille's Uniform:
http://www.polyvore.com/camilles_uniform/set?id=17213755