Every Story Has an Ending; How About a Beginning

.:Slumber Party:.

I opened my eyes and instantly registered a pounding headache. I groaned and sat up. Noticing I was on a bed, I looked around and remembered I was at Brandon's apartment but he was nowhere in sight.

"Brandon!" I called out.

"What?" came a distant response. Okay, sounds like the kitchen.

I got off the bed, registered that my shoes were no longer on my feet and made my way to the kitchen.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, leaning on the counter and crossing my arms.

"Mm...maybe about an hour or two," he said nonchalantly.

"Are you serious?! What time is it?" I started to panic a little. How could I have been out that long? Especially from a simple bump on the head? Did I really bang it that hard?

"Relax Camille. It's only 6:28. Are you hungry? I made dinner. I already at, of course, but yours is in the microwave."

I thought about eating and realized how hungry I was feeling. An uncalled for nap really had an affect on your diet, I guess. "Sure, I'm actually really hungry."

"Cool, I'll heat it up for you." He smiled at me, his Brandon smile that I think is totally sweet and gorgeous, and I smiled back, wishing I could hide my blush.

"Oh shoot! Sam! I didn't even tell him I was coming over to help you! Crap! He's probably worried out of his mind. Where's my-"

"Don't worry about it, I called him a few minutes after you passed out and told him you had an accident. He asked if you were alright and I told him you're fine."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you."

"And I might have told him that you're spending the night."

My breathing stopped and I blushed.

"What? I'm spending the night?"

"Well yeah, I thought it'd be nice since we haven't seen each other in a while."

"B-but we have school tomorrow a-and I haven't even showered, plus I don't have any clothes to change into!" Spending the night with Brandon sounded awesome but I don't know if I want to be alone with him and my imagination.

He laughed a little and came over to me, placing his hands on my shoulders in a reassuring manner.

"Don't worry. We can swing by your house in the morning to get your school stuff. You can shower here and wear my clothes to bed, it'll be like old times." he smiled at me, and I think his hands were unconsciously rubbing my shoulders because he seemed to notice and stopped.

We made eye contact and his eyes looked weird for a moment, like he was having an internal battle or something but then it went away and I felt awkward. The microwave beeper went off and it seemed to break us out of our trance. He cleared his throat and took a step back.

"Well, your food is ready. I'll go shower while you eat and you can take one when you're finished."

I stuck with a simple 'okay', not wanting to argue with him for basically telling me what to do.

He made fettuccini alfredo with steamed asparagus and it was amazing! Brandon was always such an awesome cook and that was another thing that made me love him! Speaking of loving him, should I confess my feelings for him? But I haven't really received any signs that he's into me...plus he just moved here and the last thing I was to do is make things awkward for us if he doesn't share the same feelings. Ugh! I need to talk to Samantha!

I reached into my sweater pocket for my phone but I couldn't find it. Where the heck did I leave it? Hm, maybe it fell onto the floor in Brandon's room.

After washing my dishes, drying them and putting them away, I headed to Brandon's room. There was only one bathroom and it was in the hallway. His bedroom door was closed, but the bathroom
light was still on and I could here the fan. Maybe he's shaving?

If that was the case, I wouldn't have to worry about walking in on him. So I continued to his door and swung the thing right open.

Big mistake.

There was Brandon, in all his light-skinned glory, naked and at full attention.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!" I immediately closed my eyes and ran out of the room, slamming the door shut and going straight into the bathroom.

I cannot believe what I just saw! Oh my god! Oh. My. God! I have to tell Samantha! Awe shit! My phone is still in there...fvck! I'll just shower for now and maybe we'll both forget it even happened and maybe the shower will help calm my raging hormones.

My shower was relaxing and heavenly, but the moment I turned the water off, I became nervous again.

Augh! I don't even have clothes to put on... I wanted to cry internally, but instead I wrapped a big fluffy towel securely around my body and exited the steamy bathroom. The door to his room was open but I didn't want to set foot in there, not after what just happened!

I heard the sound of the TV coming from the living room so I nervously made my way out there.

Brandon was sitting casually on the couch in nothing but pajama bottoms and my heart jumped out
of my chest, my face instantly burning. My hormones came back full force, my body hot all over and I was seriously wishing I had underwear on. Why or why did he have to be so gorgeous?

I stood next to the couch and the moment Brandon's head turned, I looked away. I couldn't dare make eye contact after what just happened.

"Do you have clothes for me?" I asked quietly, fidgeting with my towel.

"Yeah, one sec." He disappeared into the hall and came back a few moments later with a plain t-shirt and some boxers.

I didn't even look at him when he handed them to me. "Thanks," I said, the hurried off to the bathroom.

Samantha is going to have to wait because there is no way in hell I am going back into that room. I put the clothes on, which just so happened to be huge on me, so I rolled the boxers a few times. I gave myself a silent pep talk, turned the bathroom fan off and went back into the living room.

"What are you watching?" I asked once I got comfy on the other side of the couch.

"Ride Along 2."

"How far along is it?" I was making an effort for casual conversation so I wouldn't feel so awkward but it didn't feel like it was working.

The couch dipped next to me and I realized he moved closer. "Look Camille, about what happened earlier-"

"Please! I really don't want to talk about it. I rather pretend it didn't happen..." I conceded quietly. I stole a glance at him and he looked tense, a little agitated actually.

"Fine, sure, whatever." he said in a short tone.

Great, now he's mad at me. I mean ... I guess we could talk about it ... but-but ... I just can't bring myself to talk about such an embarrassing talk with him, especially when it's focused on his genitals!

I heaved a sigh and laid my head on the armrest, suddenly feeling very tired. This might just be a very long night.