Every Story Has an Ending; How About a Beginning

.:Just Got Awkward:.

I groaned for what seemed like the hundredth time today. Someone ate all of the cereal this morning and I am not very happy about that. I've had to sit here all bloody morning and be hungry.

I glanced at the boring clock, hanging on the drab wall, in front of the class again, and then turned to face Brandon.

I groaned more forcefully with a look-at-me-I'm-pitiful expression on my face. A reply came from Sam, who was sitting to the left of me.

"Class is over in two minutes. You'll live a little longer."

"But I'm hungry noooow," I complained. The teacher was at his desk looking over papers and we were given the opportunity to idly chat amongst ourselves.

"But class isn't over nooooow," Brandon mock whined. I glared over at Brandon and crossed my arms in front of me. I could hear the small protests coming from my stomach and it was embarrassing as well as upsetting. When was the last time we even went grocery shopping? I'm pretty sure it happened the night we moved, but I've hardly checked, except when I go to get food but even then I don't really pay attention.

Suddenly the bell rang and all the guys jolted out of their seats and rushed for the door as if some really hot Victoria Secret model was roaming the halls in some incredibly sexy lingerie.

I got out of my seat in a more civilized manner and turned to Brandon, about to ask what we'd grab for lunch, but stopped short when I saw how intently he was staring at me. A slight feeling of hunger erupted inside of me and made my throat dry. Of course I was hungry for food, but this hunger was different, and it sent me craving for something I couldn't identify.

"Um, Brandon?" I questioned, quirking my head to the side in question.

A random eraser came flying from behind me and hit Brandon on the forehead.

The hell? I looked at Sam like he was crazy and he was looking totally casual on his phone, so I turned back to Brandon, who seemed to have snapped out of his weirdo trans and spoke up.

"Sorry, what?"

"Food..." I mumble-whined as I rubbed my upset stomach.

"Oh, right."

"Any ideas?" I asked, looking between the two of them.

"I was thinking maybe we could go into town and grab a bite," he said as we headed toward the school entrance. We stepped into the hallway and it was empty.

This is so weird! Does anyone else hear crickets chirping? Oddly enough, Brandon and Sam were casually walking and talking as if nothing was strange here.

"Why don't we check out the lunch here?" I suggested and stopped walking. They too stopped then exchanged a glance, that I was very suspicious of. I couldn't read what happened because their faces changed to one of resolve or something of the sort.

"Come on Camille," Sam said as he linked his arm with my left and continued to exit the school building. Brandon came up and flanked my other arm. The contact of his arm made butterflies erupt in my stomach and I forced myself to keep my face void of any excitement, but that didn't help a blush from erupting on my cheeks.

"Wow, I feel like I'm being escorted out of a club by two bouncers. If that's the case, I want a full refund." I joked as they practically, no did, carry me to Brandon's flashy car. All the other cares were equally amazing, but seriously? Who drives a freakin Jaguar XRF to school?

Speaking of other cars, the parking lot was half empty, except for a few cars. Ghost town much?

Can this place get any weirder? Maybe it's just because it's a new school and I'm not used to it yet.

"How about grabbing some pizza at the house? I'm not up to going to the city right now," Brandon informed.

They set me down by the car and Brandon took out his keys.

"How about it Camille?"

I shrugged. "Meh, it's whatever. I just want something in my stomach. I'm turning cannibal and the only religion I know is English." I paused for a minute, reflecting on my words. "OH MY GOSH. Hurry home! My stomach is eating my brain cells and it's making me dumb!"

Brandon and Sam erupted in laughter that only made me feel even dumber. I was certain my face was a dark shade of red.

"Don't you eat breakfast, Camille?" Brandon questioned.

The doors to his expensive car finally unlocked and we all got in.

"Well, if someone didn't eat all the cereal this morning, we wouldn't be having this problem right now," I stated a bit snippy as I glared at Sam.

"A man's gotta eat," was all Sam said, sounding all too casual.

"Suck a juice box, butt face."

Brandon chuckled at my immature comment and I redirected my glare to his gorgeous hazel eyes that reflected into the rear view mirror. He returned my gaze with a playful, taunting one.

I flushed and looked away.

Egotistical, arrogant, cocky jerk! I inwardly stuck my tongue out at him and made moose ears.

Oh god...the hunger really is affecting me.

We finally pulled into my drive way and I was dying to get away from Brandon and his confounding behavior. The guys stayed in the car for a minute, so when the front door to my house closed behind me, a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

That playful taunting look of his was so sexy. Good gawd, the man was driving me insane. Just hanging around him is enough to put me on edge. It's a miracle to be by myself. And when we touch...it's as though I'm hanging off a cliff. Just thinking about him made me want to swoon.

Man, I hope the Chinese don't decide to shoot me down for jumping the wall. Honestly, what is the chance of male and female best friends falling in love and staying together? He could just be playing with my emotions, especially since I'm pretty much the only girl within a twenty-mile radius.

Suddenly, I felt a big warm hand firmly gripped my shoulder. A loud scream escaped my lips as I almost literally jumped out of my skin.

I heard very familiar laughter and Sam's worried/angry voice get closer as he came into the house.

Turning around, with tears in my eyes, I created the most hateful glare I could muster.

Brandon was doubled over, laughing, and didn't even stop when I shoved him as hard as I could. Instead, he started laughing even more.

I angrily stomped further into the house with Sam right behind me, and went to the kitchen, shoving a digiorno frozen pizza in the oven.

"Inform me when it's ready," I quietly grumbled to Sam and stomped up to my room.

I paced back and forth, trying to figure out some form of sweet revenge to get back at Brandon. I couldn't come up with a good idea before I heard my name being called to get food, which I haistely grabbed and returned to my room with.

Once finished with my delicious meal that I complimented with an apple and popsicle, from my mini fridge, I laid back on my bed and sighed with contentment.

Going back to school is gonna be such a bummer, especially after eating like that. All I want to do is take a nap now.

I pulled my schedule out of my black blazer pocket and scanned over it.

Yay! I have art next, and I'm pretty sure Dawson is in that class. I can't wait!

Dawson is what...6' 1, nothing my 5' 6 height can't handle. We were all together in gym yesterday, me, Brandon, Sam (yay), Dawson, and Derrick and Jake. They're all super cool and even though we just met, they promised to look out for me and make sure nothing happens. And because my classes consist of almost all of them, I most definitely won't have a problem in the hallways.

Anyway, Dawson is such a cutie, almost like a younger brother. Derrick, Jake and Dawson already know each other, so they're really good friends. Seeing them interact with each other is really sweet because Dawson is like the adorable little brother they pick on and it's so charming to watch. They could ease up on the teasing, but Dawson's blush is just too cute!

The messed up part in all of this is the fact that I have a gym glass with a bunch guys. Yeah, there are pros and cons, but still. What if I trip and fall on my face? That would be horrible! Or what if I went to the restroom and I came back with my underwear randomly showing? Gym is most definitely not going to be the highlight of my day; I can already establish that.

"Camille!" Sam called from downstairs.

"What?" I shouted back. I think I know what he's gonna say next.

"It's time to head back!"

I groaned; yep, just as I thought.

Even though statistics or whatever says that there are more girls than boys on our planet, I think he/she missed this little (a.k.a. ginormous) school, because the population is definitely males over females and I don't think I can live like this!

I cannot wait until we get a holiday break because I am dying for some girl time with Samantha. I kind of feel like a drama queen when I say that, but I can't help it! Just one day at this school is enough to make a girl feel deprived.

I bounded down the stairs just as Brandon and Sam started walking out the door.

We piled into the car (same spots as before), and I realized that I'm still angry at Brandon. So, just to make him angry, I decided to lie down and put my feet on the door of his very expensive car. Of course it would irk him; he loves his cars.

"Camille, put your feet down," he calmly demanded.

I put my hands behind my head and relaxed comfortably in the backseat.

"Nope," I replied, popping the p. Sam didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Camille." He slightly growled.

"Suck it up, butthead," I snapped at him, "I'm still mad at you for earlier. Do you even realize the trauma I could have experienced from that?"

"Camille Violet Lukas, now." He sounded pretty pissed, but I didn't give two shits.

"What are you gonna do? Tickle me to death? Don't make me laugh," I spat. I could sense his anger from the front seat, but I continued to care less. Brandon knows how easy I scare and that was plain disrespectful!

"You know what you need? A good spanking," he mumbled.

My eyes shot open at his words and something very unfamiliar erupted inside of me; something hot, needy, and very...hungry? The thought of him spanking me was exciting and it made my blood rush, especially since it would be coming from him. I felt a tingly sensation run through my body and it felt a little wet between my legs. My goodness, what is he doing to me?

But I was quickly brought back to reality when Brandon's booming voice broke through my thoughts.

"Trust me, it'll be anything but enjoyable."

My face flushed as a shiver ran down my spine and I immediately sat up. It was like he read my thoughts!

Then I looked over at Sam and he was so uncomfortable! I just realized we had that whole interaction in front of Sam, my brother Sam. Right in the passenger seat.

Oh my god, this just got awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/camilles_uniform/set?id=17213755