Every Story Has an Ending; How About a Beginning

.:Nerf Wars:.

Samantha was officially moving in and I was so excited. But at the same time that I was excited, I was nervous and anxious...and also a little upset.

Even though what happened, happened, they acted like nothing DID happen. They were so distant during our movie night last night, they barely even looked at each other. I know they didn't know that I saw their little make-out session, but their behavior is weird. And all we've done so far is have breakfast.

"Leave it alone," Brandon said as he poked my side. I glared at him.

"I told you what happened! Aren't you even a LITTLE confused? Or upset, or frustrated?" I questioned as I leaned on the banister/railing.

"Well, the situation is slightly confusing, but you shouldn’t get too upset." That didn't sound very energetic.

"I'm not upset," I said stubbornly.

"Bullshit--" Before he finished, I slapped him in the arm.

"Watch your mouth!" He just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I can read you like an open book,” he said as he started walking toward the game room. I ignored his comment.

"So, what're we gonna do today?" I questioned Brandon as I skipped beside him.

"We have to move the rest of Samantha's things into the guest room, and then it's whatever after that."

"OMG! THE TRUCK IS HERE!" We heard Samantha shout with too much enthusiasm for this early in the day. My mind quickly narrowed to dirtier thoughts as to why she would be so full of energy, this early in the morning, but I quickly shook them away. I shouldn't even be considering it. I swear Brandon is turning me into a pervert.

Brandon stopped walking and started making his way back down the stairs with me following behind.

“This is going to be a long day,” I mumbled as we got to the front door.

We helped Samantha with all her baggage from 10:00 this morning to 1:00 this afternoon. The guys got to stop at around 11:00 am because all they had to do was carry all of the suitcases and boxes she had into my room and the guest room. The wardrobe we have in there was full and almost bursting open. I lent her my closet along with my dresser and that still wasn’t enough, so we went out and bought some cute clothes racks and put them in my room.

“So, I was thinking that tonight, we could play cowboys vs aliens, since it’s been so long,” Samantha suggested excitedly.

I laughed and agreed, already feeling pumped.

“So...you and Sam, huh?” I inquired as I rolled onto my stomach and started idly playing with my carpet. We were sprawled on the floor, just relaxing after a hard days work.

“What about Sam and I?” she asked as she too rolled onto her stomach.

“Well…don’t you guys…”

“…Hate each other?” she finished.

“Well…I was going to say something else, but never mind.”

“Camille, I am so done and over him. You have no idea.” I almost coughed at what she said.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if you guys got together maybe?” I slightly suggested, trying to see if I could talk the information out of her.

“Look, I know you want to be sisters, but it won’t be through Sam. Maybe I’ll get your mom to adopt me or something, but it’ll never work out with Sam.”

I sighed heavily. Is she serious? I was a little upset with her.

“Yeah, okay. I don’t know about you, but I’m up for a nap.” I said changing the subject. I really was tired.

“Oh my gosh, girl I know. My clothes are exhausting sometimes! Tomorrow, we seriously need to go shopping. I haven’t gone in almost two months! Can you believe that?”

“Holy cow! Really?”

“Yes! Aren’t you so proud of me?” Samantha gushed. I rolled my eyes at her silliness.

“Yes, very, now go to bed. I’m going to shower really quick though. You know I don’t go to bed sweaty.”

“Okay, while you do that, I’ll tell the boys that they need to leave the house for a few hours around what…eight?”

“Mm,” I mused, “yeah, eight sounds pretty good.”

“Alright; we’ll rock-paper-scissors on the cowboy.”

“Okie dokie, sounds like a plan.”

We did our dorky hand shake thing that we made up when we were about ten and giggled at our goofiness.

“See you in a few hours,” she drawled as she slowly closed my bedroom door.

………………………………..

The few hours of sleep did wonders for me. Samantha and I went to the store really quick to buy some nerf guns, and once we got rid of the guys, we started preparing for our game.

Samantha and I went our separate ways and I locked my door, just in case Samantha tried to spy on me. It didn’t really matter though because she’s seen all my guns, but it made me feel really sneaky and cool.

My phone jingled and I picked it up from the small table in the middle of my room.

Red Ninja: ready when u r;)

Me: same:]

I silenced my phone and hooked it on my charger before I opened my door.

Samantha stood leaning against the hallway wall wearing a black bra with scattered roses and a matching thong and hello kitty tall slipper boots; a nerf belt with extra ammo was around her waist, a nerf n-strike elite rampage across her back, two n-strike elite rough cuts attached to the belt, and nerf n-strike rayven cs-18 blaster in her hand.

I had on two-tone sheer lace boy shorts with a matching two-tone push up bra that I really shouldn’t be wearing because my boobs were practically trying to jump out and play with us and my own hello kitty tall slipper boots. I had the same belt with extra ammo, a nerf n-strike raider rapid fire cs-35, two n-strike elite strong arm blasters, and an n-strike elite hail fire.

“Cute outfit,” she remarked and winked at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes as we made our way down the hallway and down the stairs. I was bubbling with excitement.

“Same to you, do you have the coin?” I asked as I pulled some orange juice out of the fridge. We decided on a coin toss instead of rock-paper-scissors.

“Yeah, do you want to flip?”

“Nah, I’ve got my orange juice.”

She laughed at that.

“Heads or tails?” she asked.

“Umm…” I thought for a moment, “heads.”

She flipped it three times and the results were in.

“Ugh! I’m the alien!” Samantha said in frustration.

“Yay, I’m the cowboy!” I pumped my fist in the air excitedly. “I’ll get all the lights while you wait outside. Come in after the third flash of the porch light after you slowly count to ten, okay?”

She groaned but smiled out of excitement.

“See you on the other side,” she said as she slowly closed the front door. Usually it would be the back door but our back doors are glass, so she would be able to see me hide.

I quickly ran through the house, turning off all of the lights and opening all the doors in the house.
Once finished, I flicked the porch light on and off, three times before running off and hiding; that’s when the game began.

…………………………………….

We’ve been playing for about two hours and I was running extremely low on ammo. Occasionally when I'd go to hide, I managed to find some loose ammo and pick it up, but we've been having a serious round of hide-n-seek and Samantha has yet to find me. I ran out of my two blasters a while ago, along with my hail-fire, and I was left with my rapid fire. The game was soooo intense!

The goal of the game is for the cowboy to eventually take out the alien, but I forgot how good Samantha is at this game. She's so quiet and calculating! I think it would be worse if I was the alien though, because she'd easily take me out.

“Come out, come out, wherever you aaare!” I heard Samantha call from somewhere in the house.

I let out a tiny giggle and squeezed myself further into the laundry basket I was hiding in. I even went as far as hanging some clothes in the inside, so they appeared to be sticking out on the outside, giving the laundry basket a full look.

“I can hear you, you know,” Samantha stated as her voice got closer to my location. I stifled a giggle and just as I covered my mouth, she popped into the laundry room.

“I heard you in here! Come out now and surrender or face my wrath!” she shouted out enthusiastically.

She quieted, listening carefully and I did everything possible to silence my breathing and not move. Finally, she gave up.

Just as she turned her back to leave, I popped out of the laundry basket, sporting a loud war cry, and shooting at her ferociously. She squealed and high-jacked it down the hallway and out to the kitchen. She made a sharp right and I nearly fell as I slid in my slippers, trying to closely pursue her.
She ran through the bead curtains leading into and out of the dining room and straight to the coffee room. I braced my back against the hallway wall beside the door as I heaved big breaths.

“You can’t stay in there forever!” I shouted out to her.

“Who said I was?” she questioned defiantly. I rolled my eyes and then puffed out my chest as I swung my right leg to face the door with my gun cocked and ready to fire. Instead of a cowering
Samantha like I wanted, she charged at me. I was still shocked, so it took me a little longer to actually start running; my efforts were futile because she ended up tackling me to the floor once we reached the living room.

She tried to hold me down as I flailed and struggled to get out from under her, but she was way stronger than me, so I just gave up and let her sit on me. Her naked butt cheeks felt kind of weird on my stomach, but I brushed it off, remembering that the cowboy was being pinned down by the alien. She took her gun and pointed it directly at my head.

She smiled big with mirth in her eyes and I tried to hold back my excitement of the game, because I was about to die.

“Looks like I wo—”

Before she could finish, the front door swung open and in came Brandon and Sam; with Jake, Derrick, and Dawson following behind. They all stopped, from what I could hear since Samantha's body was blocking my view.

I looked around her and regretted it immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

http://www.polyvore.com/nurf_war_camille_samantha/set?id=66666934