Every Story Has an Ending; How About a Beginning

.:Two Weeks:.

Everybody looked shocked; all except for Brandon and Sam. They looked too calm, thought it seemed like Brandon was about to crack and I had an instinct feeling that something serious was going to happen.

"S-Samantha! G-get up!" I stuttered as I struggled to get her off me.

"Why should I?" she questioned with a very smug look on her face. "Don't you think he deserves a show?" she whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. Did she forget that I'm not the only one half naked?

"Saman-!" just as I was about to scold her for saying something so obscene like that, I heard Brandon butt in.

"Samantha, get off her please," he asked in an eerily calm voice. I looked at Samantha, silently begging her not to move, because I was suddenly afraid of what Brandon might have in store for me.

As soon as Samantha was off me, Brandon dropped his jacket over my body and scooped me into his arms in a slightly rough, but quick manner.

"We'll be leaving," he stated as he made his way for the door. All the guys respectfully made way for Brandon to carry me out the door, which was very odd, especially when Sam didn't do anything to stop him. Hello! I'm in my underwear! He's supposed to do something! He's my brother.

"B-Brandon! Let me go! Put me down! You can't just take me wherever you want; we have school tomorrow!" I protested.

"If I were you, I'd stop talking," Brandon suggested through clenched teeth as he buckled me into his expensive car. I flinched as the door slammed shut loudly and hugged his black leather jacket tighter to my body as he got into the driver's seat and started the engine. Struggling was so not an option.

Brandon carried me all the way to his apartment door with the same calm expression on his face, while his jaw was working up a storm.

I wonder why he's so mad. Maybe it's because Samantha and I were playing? That's stupid, though!
Or because we didn't have clothes on? Or maybe it's because Derrick, Jake, and Dawson saw us in only our undergarments! But if that's the case, then Samantha should be here to receive this lecture, as well! And if I do get a lecture, it should be from Sam and not Brandon. Brandon is just my friend.
I really don't understand why he would be so mad at me about this.

He set me down in his room, and then stormed off somewhere in his apartment.

I sat at the edge of his bed, staring blankly off at his flat screen that was across from it. Why were
Derrick, Jake, and Dalton at the house? I pondered that for a moment, then Brandon walked into the room and immediately went to his closet, coming back out with a large t-shirt. He walked over and quietly handed it to me.

"Wear this," was all he said, and then he walked out of the room again. I set his leather jacket beside me on the bed and quickly put the shirt on.

Brandon came back in, his fists still clenched at his sides and the same calm expression on his face. What the hell is his problem?

"Get in bed. I'll wake you up at five." he said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Whoa-five? What for? I don't wake up for school at that time," I replied as I immediately stood up.
Five was way too early. Waaay too early.

"You have to pack your bags and then we have to go to the airport, so go to sleep."

"Wait-what are you talking about?" Airport? Pack my bags? What is going on?

"Not right now, Camille. I'm irritated and tired, so please get in bed." Woah! He can't just expect me to let this sudden information slide! And where does he come off all high and mighty, acting like my superior?

"But Brandon, why are we going to the airport? We have school tomorrow! And why did you take me to your apartment? Are-are you mad at me?" I knew it was getting late, but I had to get some answers. I wanted to cry because I was so confused and frustrated. "Brandon! Are you listening to me? Answer my questions, please!"

It got silent and for a moment, I thought Brandon was going to start yelling at me, because the tension was so high. He was just staring at the wall, but then I heard him sigh. His fists relaxed and his shoulders slumped a little. Then he turned to me with an apologetic expression on his face.

"Look Camille, I'm sorry. I overreacted with the situation at your house, but I... I couldn't help myself. It seems I never can when it comes to you." He said the last part quietly, as if he didn't care if I heard.

His eyes became darker and something began to burn inside of me. As if the butterflies weren't enough! I was just...completely speechless. What did he mean "when it comes to me"? And why were his eyes so dark?

"Um...well," my face was hot and I didn't know what to say," u-um, it's not your fault... you were just trying to help a friend...I guess?"

The moment I said the word 'friend', something snapped in his eyes.

"Camille," the way he said my name was so.... seductive. A shiver ran throughout my body and I felt something wet start to puddle between my legs as they became weak. I had to sit down on the bed before I fell, and I realized that I was breathing a little heavier. Why is my body acting like this? This has never happened before. Maybe I was hyperventilating?

"Friends don't react like that when they see their friend half naked, in front of other men," he said as he started taking slow steps toward me, almost predatory. Every step he took made my heart beat faster. "Friends don't feel possessive when another man talks to their friend and they certainly don't get as turned on as I did at the sight of you nearly naked, Camille," he continued as he leaned over me on the bed, his arms on either side.

He was so close. His face was literally right in front of mine and I stared; too shocked and overwhelmed to do anything else. The smell of his cologne almost had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. His smell was seriously affecting my body and so much was going on and I felt so overwhelmed.

"B-Brandon...what're you...?" I couldn't even finish, I was just baffled beyond words and unsure of what to say.

"I want you to understand that you and I can't be just friends," he said in a low voice, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Um, w-what do you mean?" I asked in a small voice. He doesn't want to be my friend anymore? I felt a sting in the back of my eyes and I tried not to think about it too much. Why would he not want to be friends? Is it because I turned him on?

"Come on Camille, don't play dumb. I know you know what I'm talking about." His voice was low and rich, the vibrations running through my body, straight to my core. I strained to conceal a moan.
Cheese and crackers, what is wrong with me?

My heart was skipping so many beats and my body was on fire; I just couldn't handle it.

"Brandon," I looked down," I really don't understand what you're saying," I mumbled. Maybe he would just end the conversation and I could figure out why my body was acting so strange. I mean, come on, who reacts like this? Even if it is around the person they like!

Oh! Wait...I do know why.

I felt his body tense and I could feel the anger radiating from him. My arms were suddenly pinned above my head and I was laying on the bed with Brandon's body molded to mine.

I squealed, eyes wide as I stared at him. The heat from his body transferred to mine and I felt every inch of his amazing body. Especially something large and hard that was pressing against my thighs.
Oh, gosh...

"Brandon, what are you doing?" I questioned in a breathy tone. We're not going to have sex, are we?!

"I want you to fully understand what I'm feeling. What you're feeling. I'm in love with you Camille.
Head over heels, so far gone, in love with you," he said as he leaned in, to the point where I could almost feel his lips against my own and I suddenly had a deep craving for them. My eyes were closed and I was waiting. God, I was waiting. I didn't even fully register what he said. The proximity of his body was driving me crazy.

But it was over sooner than I hoped.

"Goodnight Camille. I'll see you in the morning." And I felt Brandon get off me.

I heard the door close and immediately felt cold. I sat there for a moment, just staring off blankly, then finally crawled into bed, overwhelmed by the crazy emotions I was feeling. Brandon said he was in love with me! It's almost like a dream, I thought before finally falling asleep.

Five o'clock was way too early to be up; WAY too early.

I've been quiet all morning, way too nervous to even look at Brandon. Every time he said something to me, my face would get red and my heart rate would pick up. To make matters worse, my panties kept getting wet.

We finally pulled up to the driveway of my house and I was out before Brandon could turn off the car. I went up to my room, as fast as I could, and closed the door. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to relax, but was rudely interrupted.

"Camille!" Samantha squealed. My eyes shot open as she grabbed me by my wrists and hauled me to my bed. Samantha's crazy outbursts didn't faze me anymore, just made my heart jump a little more than I'd like.

"So, what happened?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" I replied.

"With Brandon...?" she trailed, giving me an incredulous look.

"Oh...that..." a blush immediately surfaced onto my face as I remembered last night's events and I was getting wet, just at the thought of him. I tried to hide it from Samantha, but she never misses a thing.

"What are you blushing for, Camille?" she drawled in a teasing voice. My blush became hotter and she didn't fail to notice.

"Nothing..." I replied, trying to casually be dismissive.

"Something happened!" she exclaimed.

"No," I denied, "Nothing happened," I said in the same dismissive tone.

"Camille! Cut the crap! I’m your best friend! I'm sure you can feel your blush, because you better know I can see it!" she exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile and I tried to hide it.

"Well," I shrugged, "it's not that big of a deal..." I tried brushing it off. I kind of didn’t want to talk about it.

"Um! Not that big of a deal? It's HUGE! Did he make a move? I saw the way he was looking at you last night when he carried you off to have his way with you."

"He didn't have his way with me! Besides, it wasn't a move...it was more so him explaining how he felt about me. Confessing, I guess."

"Jeez Camille, that's a move! This means that you two are going to be a couple and he's finally going to change yo-"

The door to my room suddenly opened, shocking us both. Samantha looked suddenly panicked and just stared at me. I was more focused on the fact that Brandon was at my door.

"Camille, shower, and then we have to go." I heard Brandon say from the doorway.

I blushed when I heard his deep voice and my heart beat picked up, but I didn’t face him and Samantha seemed to snap out of whatever it was that was going on in her crazy head.

"She'll be ready in about ten minutes," she quickly chimed in. I gave her a look of thanks and there was the sound of the door closing. I let out a bunch of air, not realizing that I held my breath.

"You're so shy!" Samantha teased, being her normal self again.

"I am not," I grumbled at her and glared. "By the way, what were you going to say before Brandon came in?"

She got nervous suddenly and looked panicked again. "N-nothing! Just making jokes about future kids and all! Haha! You know me!" I squinted my eyes at her, scrutinizing her deeply. She was acting incredibly odd, which is behavior entirely unlike Samantha.

"Don't give me that face." She snapped, going into mother mode. "Now go shower. Your bag is already packed for you, so all you need to do is put some clothes on and go. I charged all your devices and your phone and iPod are in the floral bag with the hanging black…stringy things." I didn't even think about having to pack bags. Thank god for Samantha.

"Wow, thanks Sam," I replied, truthfully grateful.

"No problem," she said, smiling sweetly at me. It was too early in the morning for me to notice the smirk that appeared on her face when I turned and left out the door to my room.

I was freshly showered and dressed in a cream and grey striped shirt, grey skinny jeans, and some grey flats. I was feeling grey.

I grabbed my black floral bag that Samantha packed my phone and wallet in and grabbed my black Ray Bans, and headed out of the house. I said my goodbyes to Sam and Samantha and I was finally able to feel a little excited about this trip, even though I didn't know quite all the details.

Brandon and I got in the car and he started the engine.

"So," I chirped excitedly, finally able to look at him because of the distraction from my excitement, "where are we going?"

"To Canada," he replied simply as he turned out of the neighborhood.

"WHAT? Canada? Are you crazy? What about school? And-and my mom? Don't you think she'll be worried?" I asked all at once. This guy couldn't be serious!

"I already discussed it with your mother and she's glad you're going." What the hell??

"She's fine with it? When did you talk to her? And nobody told me about this!" The excitement that I was feeling immediately vanished and I felt a little betrayed. Secrets. That is what my family is full of. And it's starting to feel like everyone is talking behind my back. It’s the same thing with Sam and
Brandon being overprotective about me leaving the house.

A sigh came from Brandon.

"Yes Camille, I know, but don't stress yourself out over this. Everything will be explained to you in due time," he calmly stated.

Wait, what? Everything? Due time?

"Wait, Brandon, what the hell do you mean by ‘due time’?"

"Did you think about what I said last night?" Brandon countered.

What he said last night? What did he--ooooh. A blush immediately erupted on my face as I thought about when he said he was in love with me. When he was talking to me last night, his voice was velvety and deep, full of love, something I never expected to receive from Brandon.

"Um..well..I-I.. kind of did, um, last night," I responded quietly, probably resembling the shade of a tomato. I became quiet suddenly, not sure of what else I was supposed to say.

Then it hit me.

"You're trying to change the subject, aren't you?" I accused with squinting eyes.

He tried to hold back a smile and glanced at me. "Possibly. You should sleep. It'll be a while before we get to the airport," he informed, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Fine," I grumbled. At least I don’t have to discuss feelings with him right now.

I pushed the seat back, curled onto my side, facing the door, and slowly but surely drifted off to sleep. Brandon’s driving made me feel safe.

My eyes shot open when I felt a huge jolt, but then the ride became smooth again. I was about to settle back down, but the unfamiliar scenery woke me up.

There were a few very lush looking chairs, but not many, and everything looked luxurious, familiar to a plane. It looked first class, or co--oh my gosh! Am I on a plane? I looked around frantically, not seeing Brandon anywhere, and then tried to get out of my seat, but I was jerked back. A squeak escaped my lips as I fell back into my seat and the panic I was feeling increased, but I calmed down when I realized it was a seat belt holding me down. Still a little panicky, I quickly unbuckled and got out of my seat, trying to figure this out.

Was I kidnapped? If not, where's Brandon? And how did I get on a plane? Oh, my gosh! A plane! I've never been on one before! What if we crash? What if we exploded? What if my captors decide to throw me off? What if there are snakes on the plane?!

"Hey."

A shriek erupted from my lips as I whirled around, ready to run, but it was just Brandon.

I put a hand to my heavy heart and dropped to the floor.

"Oh my gosh! You scared the crap out of me!" My voice was shaky and I could feel my whole-body
trembling. Taking huge breaths, I did what my doctor told me to do whenever I was in a situation like this, because I did not want to have an asthma attack. I looked down at my hands and they were shaking tremendously.

I wasn't trying to be a drama queen, but I really thought I was kidnapped. AND I've never been on a plane before!

This is starting out to be the worst trip ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camille's wardrobe (yes, I know, I'm in tents):
http://www.polyvore.com/week_trip_canada_camille/set?id=64422219
http://www.polyvore.com/week_trip_canada_camille/set?id=82567679
http://www.polyvore.com/week_trip_canada_camille/set?id=82574371