Every Story Has an Ending; How About a Beginning

.:The House:.

The trip got better once we got off the plane. Flashbacks of my panic attack kept running through my brain.

Especially when Brandon helped me to my seat and I threw up on his pants and shoes.

So..embarrassing..I never want to fly again.

My face felt really hot as I looked out the window of the flashy car we were riding in. I looked over the interior, still a little shocked and amazed that I was riding in a car like this. The inside was black with leather seats and it smelled like Brandon. His smell was starting to tantalize my senses.

I realized that I was staring at him and I quickly looked away and back out the window. My breathing was a little heavier and I was blushing all over again. It's times like these that I wish I was fully black. One third was so not cutting it anymore.

I cleared my throat and turned to Brandon.

"S-so, um, where are we going?" I asked kind of awkwardly. Argh! Stupid stutter! Stupid awkwardness! I mentally scolded myself.

The side of his mouth quirked into a half smile and a little chuckle fluttered from his lips, as if he was laughing at my thoughts.

Yeah, because he can read minds! Haha, silly me.

"It's a surprise," his wonderful voice rumbled. Hmm...a surprise.

"Well, what hotel are we staying at?" I asked as I lightly started to tap my nails on my leg. I was super excited/nervous/antsy. I wish we would hurry up and arrive! The suspense is killing me!

"You'll see," he lightly replied as he weaved passed a car on the highway. Oh great! Another surprise!

"Well, then, how long will it be before we arrive?"

"Mm, about 45 minutes, so you might want to find something to do."

Awe, great. A long arse ride to only Lord knows what.

I pulled my iPod out of my purse and plugged my ear buds in, then turned on Chi Mai by Escala.
Such a sad song, but amazing.

The drive was long and boring and I found myself opening Wattpad on my Android. We were now driving on a long windy road, flanked by wonderful green trees. The sun seeped through the leaves, making the area look bright and wonderful. I felt happy and more awake just looking at the lush foliage.

I rolled my window down and breathed in the fresh air. The smell was refreshing, defenitly better than the city air I had previously been breathing in. I stretched, pushing my hands up above my head and arching my back. That felt really good.

The car was suddenly jerked sharply to the right, sending me to the left and almost smushing into Brandon.

I looked over at him with wide eyes and a racing heart, but he didn't look at me.

"Sorry," he said rather stiffly.

We soon came to a smooth stop in front of a big fancy iron gate.

"Um, where are we? Aren't we supposed to be going to a hotel?" I asked, sitting up rather quickly, and looking out the windows like a maniac.

He pulled up to a padlock type-situation and punched in a difficult looking code. The gates opened and he continued up the long driveway.

"We're not staying at a hotel. This is my parent's old house," he replied as a beautiful house--more like mansion, came into view. This thing was bigger than any house I've ever lived in!

"This is where we'll be staying for the next two weeks," he informed me as he parked in front of some fancy looking stairs that lead to a grand front door. I was so shocked.

"Oh my gosh! Sometimes I forget how rich you are! Well—I mean..I am too...but you're like..another level of richness! I guess that would be called wealth...haha! I'm rambling, because I'm kind of nervous...ha..."

Brandon was looking at me with an amused smile on his face. I already knew that I was blushing like crazy. Sigh...great way to start off a vacation.

The house was amazing! It was big and beautiful and it had an old but modern feel to it. I didn't understand the concept, but I loved it! My first experience in the house wasn't very good, because I tripped over the steps and nearly fell on my face. Good thing Brandon was there to catch me, unfortunately, he laughed the whole time. I probably should have expected that one.

I fell back onto the big fluffy king-size bed and closed my eyes, sighing in contempt as I relished the moment. Light flooded beautifully through the trees into my room. I left the white framed, all glass balcony doors open, allowing the fresh air and cool breeze to sweep in. The wind picked up the trees and made them dance every now and then. It was such an amazing sight.

As I laid down, I thought about the house I grew up in. We were in such a wonderful neighborhood with big beautiful trees and fields that connected smoothly with the forest. I also remembered my room and my amazing bed. Samantha and I jumped on that thing for days.

Sometimes we would do splits in the air and I didn't close my legs in time, and landed in a split on the bed. I remember not being able to properly walk for a few days. I winced at the memory.

I wonder if we'll have to move again. We've moved so many times, and everything is so weird...

"Camille! Come down here for a minute!" Brandon's booming voice scared the crap out of me. I immediately sat up, thinking he was in the room, but I was greeted with nothing.

“Brandon?” I spoke to no one in particular.

“What?” he casually responded. What the hell? Where is he?

“Where are you?”

“Downstairs, where else?”

Downstairs? But how…?

“How are you talking to me?”

“Through the intercom.”

“Oh…cool.”

“You coming down or what?”

I huffed a sigh. “Yeah yeah, on my way.” I got off the super awesome bed and begrudged-ly made my way out of the room.

Once I stepped out of the room, I was immediatly lost.

Oh crap...

Well, there are two options: go on this vast journey and possibly get lost or text Brandon and probably get laughed at.

.....

No, it's too much work getting lost.

Me: I don't know where to goooo! Xc

I sat back on my bed to wa-

"It's really not that hard to get around," came Brandon's cool voice from the doorway.

I jumped out of my skin, but tried not to let out show on my face. The small smile on Brandon's lips indicated that he already knew.

"That was really fast.." I grumbled.

"Oh...well, I was already on my way up, so..."

I quirked my head at him. That's weird. Brandon seems like he was caught off guard.

Suspiciooouuuus....

"Well, what's up?" I questioned as I kicked my feet back and forth.

"There's no food, so I thought you'd like to go out to the store with me, and then we can get dinner started."

"Oh, um, yeah, okay," I replied kind of awkwardly.

Brandon and I stayed out for about 4 to 5 hours. We did a lot of grocery shopping and Brandon gave me a mini tour of the city.

I was in the kitchen, trying to put a can of black beans in a really high cabinet. Like really? Who purposely builds cabinets this high? It's not like a basketball player lives here.

A sliver of one side of the can was in the cabinet. I was already on my tip-toes, so the next option would be to climb on the counter.

"I got it," I heard Brandon's deep voice say behind me, startling me yet again. I felt his body flush against my backside as he took the can from me and slowly put it in place.

My heart was beating a mile a minute and my brain totally blanked of all thoughts but him.

I stiffened when I felt something hard against my lower back.

Oh-my-gosh! Oh-my-gosh! Oh-my-gosh! That was all I could think until I felt his strong arms wrap tightly around my waist. He burried his head in my neck and I heard him inhale deeply.

The feeling of his warm nose against my skin sent shivers throughout my body. A sound came from my throat and my eyes shot open when I realized that I moaned.

Just as I did that, Brandon pulled away from me. A little too quickly for my liking and I felt a slight pain in my chest.

Did I gross him out when I made that noise? Is that why he pulled away?

I couldn't face Brandon, but I knew he was still in the kitchen. And I swear he was breathing hard.

"Tomorrow, the house keepers will get here. Probably in the morning, but they won't wake you," I heard him say. He was taking more items out of the bags, from what I could hear.

I stood, slowly taking items out of the bags in front of me, listening to his movements. The sound of the plastic bags, items being placed on the counter, cabinet doors opening and then it was silent.

"I'm done here. I'm going to make a phone call. You can do whatever you want."

I felt his presence leave and I sighed in relief. My shoulders slumped as I turned around and leaned against the counter.

Two weeks full of odd tension with Brandon?! What was that about anyway? He didn't really say anything.... Maybe I should forget it happened?

I looked down at my hands and they were shaking. Gosh, I'm so nervous.

Calm down, Camille, it’s just Brandon…and I’m in love with him and I know he feels the same.

"Would you like me to show you to your room again?"

A startled scream erupted from my lips and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Brandon's voice.

I whirled around with my hand on my racing heart.

"Oh my gosh! Brandon! Make a noise when you enter a room!" I demanded in a shaky voice. I was trembling again.

Brandon didn't laugh or even smirk. He was just looking at me very seriously.

"Sorry, I'll try to be a little louder," he said sincerely.

A blush erupted on my face and I got a strange feeling inside. He's being nice.

"Um...it's fine. Uh, c-can you show me to my r-room now?"

"You're not hungry or anything?" he asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"Oh uh, not really.." I answered in a small voice. How can I be hungry when I'm nervous?

"Alright then, follow me," he said as he walked past me.

As I followed Brandon, I realized that this may just be the hardest two weeks of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a link to the characters if you want to know what they look like:
http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/Princess_Seraphena/slideshow/ESHANHAAB