Status: Active!

Welcome to Hell

Lucifer's House

“Euronymous I don’t think we’ll all fit.” Kirsten stated.

“Of course we will, it will only be you girls, Dead, Hellhammer, and I.” He reasoned.

“Kirsten let’s go inside. I’m sure there is more than we can see.” Hellhammer said resting his hand on Kirsten’s shoulder.

He then jogged up to the house and bounded up the steps.

They walked in. To their left the house continued backwards where the kitchen sat. On the right there was a stairway leading up to the upstairs. To their immediate left was a living room. To the back of the living room were stairs leading to the basement. There were three rooms upstairs. There was a large master bedroom and two smaller ones.

Euronymous said the girls would have the largest one; Euronymous and Hellhammer would share one, and Dead would have the third and smallest room.

They all soon congregated in the living room.

“I figured we’d move today. I wanted to get settled. So let’s go.” Euronymous said.

“Hey Dead are you ready?” Benedikte asked him as they walked outside.

“I guess so; I just have a bad feeling about this place.” He said as they got into the car.

It took them three hours to get everything packed and into the house. Thank goodness the rooms were already furnished. They all had a bed and a dresser.

Later they all went into the town of Kråkstad. Metalion helped them with some money to get something to eat at a local diner. Benedikte took a picture of a Dead with her disposable camera.

For the next few weeks Dead worked on lyrics, they played one more gig in Oslo, and Metalion being the only one helping with money.

One day Benedikte and Kirsten went into town for the day and noticed people whispering as they walked by. Women were giving them weird looks and pointing.

“Kirsten what’s going on? Everyone is pointing and talking about us.” Benedikte asked.

“I don’t know,” Kirsten said.

They saw a young man with a leather jacket that had patches all over it. They went to ask him what was going on.

“Excuse me why are all these people pointing and talking about us?” Kirsten asked.

“You’re the girls that live in the Devil’s house.”

“What do you mean,” Benedikte pressed on.

“Well people saw you coming out of that house on the outside of Oslo. They tell the children it’s the Devil’s house. The stupid church is so superstitious. When you’re friends, the tall blonde and the two stocky gentlemen, come into town the little old ladies run out of the shops. They just wonder how to pretty girls would live in the devils house.” He said chuckling.

“Thank you,” Kirsten said to the boy.

“So that’s what it is. Well who cares let’s just keep going.” Benedikte said.

They just continued walking and spent the day together.

The minute the girls walked into the house all they heard was, “well maybe you should kill yourself.”

Dead came from the living room walking straight ahead and up the stairs.

Kirsten and Benedikte walked into the living room to see Euronymous guitar in his hand.

“Euronymous what the hell was that?” Benedikte yelled in his face.

“He is insufferable sometimes. He just frustrates me and I’m tired of hearing all his depressive shit.” Euronymous explained.

“Euronymous you know you can be a real douche sometimes.” Benedikte said.

She huffed in exasperation and ran upstairs to see if Dead was alright.

“Euronymous why did you do that, you made Benedikte very upset. You have to know you made her upset. Not to mention how that must have been for Per,” Kirsten said.

“Don’t you remember what I told you?” He said coming closer. “I said I have no feelings except the ones for you. Pain…” He started.

“Is the same as pleasure for you, I know. I just didn’t think that meant you have no feelings for other people.” Kirsten said icily and stomped off to the kitchen.

“Pelle let me in,” Benedikte pleaded upstairs at Dead’s door.

He opened the door and let her in. She noticed cuts on his arms and a pad of paper on the bed next to him.

“Oh Pelle,” she said sorrowfully and breathlessly. “I’m so sorry for what just happened.”

“It’s alright, it bothered me at first but now I’m okay.” He said.

She took his word for it knowing full well that he was not okay.

He changed the subject, “you wanna see what I finished once I got up here.” He said picking up the pad of paper.

“I started it early this morning and I just finished.” He explained handing her the paper.

The song was entitled “Cursed in Eternity.”

My name was written with
Fire in the place you only can see
When your time has come
When you walk down in the
Land of shadows for eternity

The demon flies in the blackened
Starless skies and crawls in
The bottomless depths of Hell
The name which will be a
Thousand times cursed in eternity

The demon flies in the blackened
Starless skies and crawls in
The bottomless depths of Hell
Condemned to wander, until it comes
To the cruelest snake that crawls


“Wow Pelle that is amazing. It’s haunting and so real.”

“It explains how I feel right here on earth. Like it’s not real and I’m condemned to live on this planet where I don’t belong.” He explained seriously.

Benedikte embraced Dead into a bear hug. She wanted to cry but kept it inside. She knew he felt this way but she didn’t think it was this bad. She pulled away.

“Benedikte is everything okay?” Pelle asked concerned.

“I’m just fine Pelle.” She said pulling him outside to have a much needed cigarette.

After they got back inside Benedikte felt a little hungry. They didn’t have much money to buy anything. We had to eat some of the bread we had left. It wasn’t much but it was enough for us to have something.

“Hey Benedikte,” said a voice behind her.

She turned to see Metalion standing behind her.

“Hey sorry I haven’t had time to talk to you the whole time you’ve been here. I hope you don’t think it rude of me.”

“No I understand. Kirsten said you two haven’t got to hang out to often. I know she has a handful with Euronymous.” Metalion said.

“Yeah Euronymous is usually really friendly unless he’s pissed off a Dead for unknown reasons.” Benedikte said.

Just then they heard maniacal laughter and a commotion down in the basement. Metalion and Benedikte ran down to the basement. Kirsten, Hellhammer, and Euronymous were standing in front of a fire.

Euronymous was wearing a white lab coat with gold buttons and a high collar. He was surrounded by beakers, glass distillers, Bunsen burners, and acid.

“What the happened Hellhammer?” Benedikte asked.

“Well Euronymous was mixing chemicals and this thing exploded all over his hands. It just started burning.” Hellhammer explained.

Benedikte saw that Euronymous had put the burning chemicals in the sink that was full of water. The chemicals were on something round and were still burning under the water. The fire was just now starting to burn out.

“Euronymous I swear you are something else. I like the lab coat. Where did all this equipment come from?” Benedikte inquired.

“I’ve had the coat and a friend of mine is a scientist and he let me have some stuff he wasn’t using anymore. He was moving to America and couldn’t take this stuff with him.” Euronymous explained.

“Come on let’s go upstairs it’s getting late.” Kirsten said.

She and Benedikte walked up the stairs together as the others followed. It was gonna be a long night and one hell of ride for the next few months left in 1990.