Status: Active!

Welcome to Hell

Ember to Inferno

The minute they returned to the shop Benedikte went to find Euronymous and the others. She found him in the basement with Varg and Faust and they looked overly excited.

“Well, well, well, I see you all are very proud of yourself. Burning down a beautiful church just because you have this stupid idea that Christians will stop being Christians. All you’re doing is showing weakness. What do you have to say for yourselves?” Benedikte yelled complete with hand gestures.

“Calm down Benedikte let me explain.” Faust said putting his hands on her shoulders.

“I expected this of them but why you.”

“They were just helping me blow off some steam because of what happened. I didn’t think you’d be so upset. I’m sorry if I angered you.”

“It’s okay Faust I’m just tired of the damage being done. Plus all the damage hasn’t changed anything.”

“Come and sit with us,” Faust urged

“No I can’t I’m going to move in with Hellhammer. I’ll still come in for work but I can’t live here. Just until all of this calms down. I’ll see you all later.”

Benedikte left the basement feeling a little better and happy to live away from it all.

***


The next morning Benedikte woke up in a strange room. She quickly recovered and remembered she was in Hellhammer’s house. He wasn’t in the room but she could smell food cooking.

She walked to the kitchen and saw pancakes, ham, and biscuits.

“Oh hi Benedikte, I hope you like breakfast. I know there wasn’t a lot of food back at Helvete.”

“Yeah and I’m starving, thanks.” Benedikte said grabbing a plate.

They sat in silence for a few moments until Hellhammer spoke.

“Benedikte last night when you said the cops would be coming around, what did you mean?”

“Well I think that with all the church burnings they might think about Helvete. I mean with the name and the way it looks from outside. I also think that Varg isn’t above saying something to the press. You know how they always take things wrong. Anything could happen.” Benedikte explained.

“I guess so, its sounds like something he would do. Come on get dressed, I’ll drive you work.” Hellhammer said.

When Benedikte got there the shop was packed. There were more people than she’d ever seen. Benedikte said her goodbye to Hellhammer and ran inside.

“Kirsten what’s going on? Why are all these people here?” Benedikte asked.

“Well everyone is abuzz about the fire last night. Also our concert is on everyone’s lips.” Kirsten answered excitedly.

“Oh my gosh, it’s Benedikte and Kirsten from the ‘Queens Ov Hell’. I can’t tell you how much I love your music.” A girl said interrupting their conversation.

“What’s your name,” Benedikte asked.

“I’m Natasha and I’m new to this music scene. I’ve racked up some essentials and I was grabbing some more. I am a big fan of everything I’ve picked up already.” Natasha answered quickly.

“Well let me help you.” Benedikte offered smiling.

The two girls talked and Benedikte invited her to hang out with the circle. It was good to meet someone so interested that wasn’t in a band.

That night all the bands got together. Fenriz, Snorre, and Faust were among the attendees. It was a celebration for Helvete and the influx of customers.

“Hey everyone, this is Natasha. I invited her so take it easy.” Benedikte joked.

Fenriz came to take Natasha to meet the others. After he led her away Varg came towards Benedikte.

“Can I speak to you Benedikte,” he said.

“Sure,” they walked away from the crowd.

“Why did you bring that outsider here,” Varg asked.

“Well she’s getting into black metal. She needed help growing her collection. Why the hell do you care.” Benedikte said raising an eyebrow.

“Well first she’s new here, we don’t know a thing about her. The other reason is she’s black, it seems like a recipe for disaster.”

“Listen here you racist prick. She is a very nice girl who genuinely likes the music. The only disaster here is you. You think burning down churches makes you cool. It doesn’t, no matter what everybody thinks. So shut your mouth before I shut it for you.” Benedikte said.

While walking away she muttered “fucker” under her breath. Benedikte noticed Hellhammer walking in. She ran to greet him and introduce her new friend.

The rest of the night was great. Euronymous was being kind of quiet for once, everyone else got along with Natasha, and Benedikte finally got to spend time with Hellhammer.

The next day Benedikte was off with Kirsten. She decided that the girls in the band needed to get out. Gry was always with Euronymous, Alva was living with a friend, and Kirsten and Varg spent time together. Benedikte felt like they needed a girl day out. She decided to find Kirsten first and talk to her about Varg.

“Hey Kirsten, I thought that today the band could get out. I just need to talk to you about Varg.”

“Yeah I know we do. He told me about last night and he was way out of line. Natasha is a lovely girl. He also won’t stop bothering me about Euronymous. One minute he’s mad at E because of the money and mad because of Euronymous’ popularity. Fenriz, Faust, and Samoth are the only ones agreeing with Varg’s opinion about Euronymous. I told him that I can’t hang around with him for a while. I’m just worried about Mayhem’s future.” Kirsten explained.

“Well that’s not hard to believe. Let’s just forget him and get Gry and Alva.” Benedikte said grabbing Kirsten’s hand.

It took them a while to convene together but they headed out to go shopping.

“So Gry, how are you and Euronymous getting on.” Kirsten asked during their trip.

“Great he treats me better than anyone I’ve ever been with. I’m so in love with him and I think he’s the one.” Gry answered enchanted.

“I’m so happy; he looks cheerful whenever he’s with you. It’s like you were made for each other.” Benedikte mused.

“Oh I forgot Alva are you okay where you’re living? We don’t get to see you much.” Gry inquired.

“Yeah I’m very happy. The person I’m living with finally exposed to me that she likes me. We’re taking it slow but I wish she would decide if she really wants a long term relationship,” Alva responded.

“I think you should let her know that and see if you can get an answer. You deserve to be happy and have a right to know.” Kirsten advised.

By the end of the day the girls were exhausted. When they got to the store Varg, Euronymous, Hellhammer, Fenriz, Samoth, Nocturno Culto, Snorre, Faust, Ihsahn, Abbath, and Demonaz were all there.

Benedikte found Hellhammer she needed to know why everyone was here.

“Hey sweetheart, I’m glad your back.” Hellhammer said hugging and kissing Benedikte.

“What’s going on here, I haven’t seen the whole circle in a long time.” Benedikte asked as Kirsten came to stand beside them.

“They decided to get everyone together. Varg talked before you got here about the church burnings. He said that by burning churches we are one step closer to shutting down Christianity. He wants to eradicate all of the churches and it just might work.” Hellhammer said glumly.

Benedikte and Kirsten walked straight out the door and started to Hellhammer’s house. Things were about to get real and Satan was coming.