Status: Active!

Welcome to Hell

It’s Getting Better Everyday

Benedikte

After Varg came back everything seemed to be back to normal. The store was bustling with business. The unofficial Black Circle had been unofficially disbanded. Most of their friends stayed away from the store. Benedikte had recently been back in contact with Fenriz and Metalion. She met with them at least twice a week, to see how things were going.

Benedikte starting feeling like it was the best time to get back to making music. The girls, Benedikte realized, had been writing new material. She saw them writing and picking up their instruments. She called a meeting with Alva and Kirsten in the basement of Helvete.

Kirsten and Alva sat on the couch nervously, while Benedikte paced back in forth. She was thinking about how to ask them to start playing again. They hadn’t spent a lot of time together since Varg’s meltdown.

She stopped and looked at the two girls.

“Okay I know we haven’t talked a lot but I also noticed you both were starting to play again. I think we should do a new album.” She said searching their faces.

“I think so too, I’ve been itching to play again. I wouldn’t even care if we never did live shows, I just want to do something.” Alva revealed.

“I just want to put all this previous craziness behind me. Since the Varg incident, I have some aggression I need to get out.” Kirsten growled.

“Okay it’s settled. I also want to ask Fenriz to help us record and produce this album. We’ve been talking recently and he seemed interested in helping us.” Benedikte said rubbing her hands together.

Benedikte realized if they had a new album out they could ignore Varg and Euronymous and their pettiness.

Meanwhile in Euronymous Office

Varg

“Euronymous I’m glad the album is coming out next week. I think this is my best yet. I also have many ideas for the next album.” Varg exclaimed excited.

“But you know that I get half the money but if it doesn’t sell I don’t know how we’ll break even.” Euronymous said.

Varg knew what he meant by that. It meant he would undoubtedly see no money coming his way. This was getting ridiculous, if Varg saw no money he would have do something. He and Euronymous were already sending each other death threats when things got rough.

With an evil glint in his eye Varg icily said, “We’ll break even, I’m sure of it.”

And with a turn on his heel he walked out. Varg was fed up with Euronymous’ bullshit. If it didn’t get better he’d have to get out of their contract.

Benedikte

The next week was hectic. The shop was a mix of customers and Euronymous running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Varg and Euronymous were releasing Burzum’s Aske EP. They were so busy pushing it, that no one noticed Benedikte and Kirsten sneaking out of work.

Fenriz meet up with them at his home studio. Benedikte was grateful to be working with the genius behind Darkthrone. They set out working on the new material.

Kirsten had been writing lyrics, because she didn’t have her own drum kit to play on. Everyone looked at her songs and they were all amazing. Fenriz asked them to pick ten songs out of the thirty she had written.

I was impressed with her writing. Her songs covered everything from the occult to Satanism. With all the things my best friend had been through she had enough fire to fuel the flames.

“So Fenriz during this song, I’m having a problem. I’ve got the chords but they don’t fit the evil vibe of the song.” I overheard Alva asking one day.

“Well do something I learned from Snorre. Use all the strings for the chords instead of the two or three strings you normally use.” Fenriz explained.

He was already helping us in so many ways I’m glad to see all of us learning and getting this album on track.

Over the next few days of recording Fenriz was helping Kirsten get used to playing drums again. I kept noticing that they were spending a lot of time together.

***


Kirsten

I came to practice with Fenriz. I was always nervous around him. When he looked at me or even smiled I felt nothing but butterflies. I was falling for him and I was falling hard. It was scaring me because of my relationships with Euronymous and Varg.

I was working on a part for one of our songs. She kept messing up on the drum fill. It was the only part screwing me up. I hated being helpless and was afraid Fenriz would think I was untalented.

“Here let me help you,” Fenriz said smiling. He walked over to her and she felt herself blushing at his mere presence.

“O-Okay,” I stammered as he smiled at her.

He stood behind her and grabbed her hands. He slowly moved my arms in the motion of the fill. My face was burning and my hands tingled at his touch.

As I turned to look at him our hands still touching, we both leaned in. The minute his lips met mine it felt like an electric shock was traveling through my body. He slowly let go of my arms and I turned my body around on the stool I was currently sitting on. While kissing I slowly stood up until we were both standing upright. I dropped my drumsticks while Fenriz’s hands tangled up in her hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck while my body moved into his. I felt a happiness I hadn’t felt in months.

We pulled away when we heard a familiar voice say, “I knew it.” Benedikte stood there giggling like a school girl.

“What do you mean by ‘I knew it,’ Benedikte.” I said raising my eyebrow while my blush deepened.

“I knew you both liked each other, just admit it.” Benedikte urged.

Kirsten couldn’t deny it anymore. It all made sense now all the extra sessions, their deep conversations, and the butterflies. She was blushing furiously as she turned to Fenriz.

“Okay I have to admit it now. It’s just now become clear that I like you. Would you like to go out on a date?” I asked in anticipation.

“I would like that. How about tomorrow, take a day off from recording.” Fenriz said smiling.

“Then it’s a date,” said Benedikte hugging the two.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to change things up a bit. Each chapter from now on will be in different Points of View. It will give a better look into each character.