Status: Active!

Welcome to Hell

Meeting Attila

It seemed like the next few weeks flew by. Gry was growing bigger by the day, Kirsten and Fenriz were going good, and Hellhammer came back to town. Alva had to leave the band because her step mother had dies and her dad needed help with her half siblings. They were sad to see her go. It was May when Attila Csihar came to record the new album.

Kirsten

“Hey Kirsten wanna come with us to pick up Attila?” Euronymous asked.

When Kirsten looked up at Varg and Euronymous she couldn’t stop from laughing. Varg had chainmail on over his t-shirt, and Euronymous had on a long black cloak. They looked so ridiculous.

“Sure,” she said and then busted out laughing. She could hardly breathe and had tears flowing from her eyes.

“You guys look funny like a black metal village people.” Kirsten croaked out between bouts of laughter.

She stood up and followed them out as her laughing died down. On the way there Euronymous blasted fast and hard techno. The ride to Bergen’s train station was filled with the techno blaring loudly.

When they finally met Attila, Kirsten noticed he was handsome. His har was in a Mohawk fashion but he didn’t have it stuck up. He had a strong jaw and he was tall.

“Hey Attila how ya doing, where’s your wife,” Euronymous asked.

“Oh she’s coming the week before we leave to record.” Attila said.

He also had a deep voice with a pronounced Hungarian accent.

“Euronymous are you going to introduce us?” Kirsten asked.

“Oh yeah, this is my best friend Kirsten.” Euronymous said.

“Hello, nice to finally meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.” Kirsten said shaking his hand.

They went back to Euronymous’ apartment. Kirsten called Benedikte and Fenriz to stop by. Kirsten headed into the kitchen to make some dinner.

***


When everyone sat down to eat they all caught up with Gry and found out more about Attila. He was in a band in his home of Hungary named Tormenter. He also had a degree as an electrical engineer. He was also currently married.

When Benedikte and Kirsten were leaving the house, Kirsten had to talk to Benedikte.

“Benedikte I’m worried about Varg and Euronymous’ relationship. I heard Euronymous tell Varg that he owned him for four more albums. He even laughed in his face. Also, Varg has been acting like it doesn’t matter. I know Varg and he usually lashes out. I’m afraid he’s concocting something, I don’t know what, but it’s not gonna be good.” Kirsten explained.

“Don’t worry so much. They’ll get through it like they always do. Let them work it out on their own, it will be fine. I promise. Benedikte assured her.

Kirsten just knew something was gonna happen. It wouldn’t leave her brain and it worried her.

Things started to change in the weeks before they would leave for Bergen to record. Attila was going over Dead’s songs since they would be on the album. Benedikte had to gather the courage to tell Attila about Dead. She even helped him with singing Dead’s tortured lyrics. Hellhammer came back in town after recording with his other band Arcturus. He wanted to spend time with Benedikte before they left for Bergen. Fenriz was in town for the time being and was around every day.

“Hey Benedikte are you coming with me to Euronymous’ house.” Kirsten asked with Fenriz right behind her.

“What are you talking about?” Benedikte asked unraveling herself from Hellhammer’s arms.

“Well Euronymous rand into Metalion at a record convention. So there going to Euronymous’ house to meet Attila’s wife and have dinner. You know because they’re leaving tomorrow.” Kirsten explained.

“You wanna go,” Benedikte asked Hellhammer.

“Sure it’s our last night together we should spend it with friends.” Hellhammer explained.

“Alright let’s go,” Benedikte chimed.

They rode to Euronymous’ house while listening to the new Darkthrone tape. It was amazing. The car ride was full of happy chatter with a good attitude. It had been a hard couple of years but it was turning around.

After they knocked on the door Euronymous answered.

“So glad you made it.” He ushered us into the living room.

The only person Kirsten didn’t recognize was a petite young woman. She had long and silky black hair down to her waist and striking green eyes.

“Okay we all know each other but this”, he said pointing to the woman, “is Attila’s wife Julianna.”

“Hi I’m Benedikte and this is Fenriz, Kirsten, and Jan.” Benedikte said happily pointing to each of us.

“Metalion I’m so glad to see you again.” Kirsten said as Metalion walked out of the kitchen. She ran and threw her arms around him.

“Good to see you too. I know you guys were too busy to come and see me. But I understand working on the magazine is crazy.” Metalion said smiling.

The whole night was fun. We talked about the good parts of the past and about looking to the future. Julianna made some stew and it was delicious.

“Hey does anyone have a camera. We should take some pictures to remember this by.” Fenriz suggested.

“Sure I do,” Julianna said running to her purse on the other side of the room.

Metalion, Varg, and Euronymous took advantage of being the first picture she took. Kirsten and Fenriz, Benedikte and Hellhammer, and then a picture of everyone together. A few hours later Varg had to drive Metalion to the train station since Metalion didn’t have a car. It was a fun night and everyone one went home happy.

When the band left for Bergen Kirsten and Benedikte were in charge of the store. It would be hard not having the guys here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and it kind of sucks. I promise the next chapter will be better.